Zimmerman gets 250k for his $500 gun

No he wasnt.......C ,,,just the facts......which dont change no matter how much you bark........B.....oooooops.....gee someone with crime history............
that's a bit of a mess... anyhow it's know that zimmerman followed martin. that's a fact. we don't know why martin didn't call the police, or how the two came into conflict. we never will. if you claim to know you are a liar.

Excellent! An innocent man who defended himself from a murderous thug had his life destroyed because of it, now he gets some justice. He deserves it.
weird that you somehow think martin was the 'murderous thug' and yet he was the one that ended up dead.

let me ask you, why is martin a thug when he was just defending himself from the creepy stalker?

put another way, how would you feel if martin had killed zimmerman instead?

That punk that jumped him
you're making that up. you have no way of knowing who confronted whom. in fact, the only thing you know for sure is that an armed man stalked an unarmed man. why didn't martin have the right to self-defense against his armed pursuer?
Talk about making things up
nothing that i posted is untrue.
there were only two people that knew for sure how that confrontation began and one of them is now dead. anyone else claiming to know is speculating, or more accurately, lying.
So when you called him a murderer, you were being a liar. Thanks for clearing that up, hypocrite dumbass.
i didn't call him a murderer.
You said "he got away with murder". Remind us what you call someone who commits murder.

Excellent! An innocent man who defended himself from a murderous thug had his life destroyed because of it, now he gets some justice. He deserves it.
weird that you somehow think martin was the 'murderous thug' and yet he was the one that ended up dead.

let me ask you, why is martin a thug when he was just defending himself from the creepy stalker?

Because he wasn't defending himself from a creepy stalker, he was assaulting an innocent man.

If the curcumstances were the same, and it was Martin that killed Zimmerman, I would want to see Martin tried for murder. That was what Martin was trying to do anyway, he was just stupid enough to try to kill someone who was armed.

Lying about the facts of the case doesn't change the facts; it just means you're a liar.

So, not only does he get away with murder, literally, but he's also able to cash in on it.
you're making that up. you have no way of knowing who confronted whom. in fact, the only thing you know for sure is that an armed man stalked an unarmed man. why didn't martin have the right to self-defense against his armed pursuer?
GZ was WATCHING a criminal that he had observed peeking into peoples windows, then he had to shoot the piece of shyte because Martin had jumped him and was pounding GZ while GZ was on the ground.

What is particularly hilarious is when you idiots claim this is an example of Stand Your Ground laws, roflmao.
so much information from you on this, with so LITTLE TRUTH.....

trayvon was not peeking in people's windows he was being stalked by an unknown perp....

zimmerman didn't take a pounding to his face, nor beat to a pulp, he hardly had any injuries at all...

from the police files of pictures taken of zimmerman the night of the attack

zimmerman-3.jpg

zimmerman-close-up-620x410.jpg

GZ was not a perp; that is simply a lie. GZ was doing what any normal might that wants to protect his neighbors from a lowlife thief walking around in the rain peeping into peoples windows which is what started it all.

There is no reason for Martin to double back and attack GZ; none whatsoever. Had he just gone home nothing would have happened, but he did go aback and attack GZ and paid for it with his life.

when the hell do you liberals ever accept the responsibility and consequences of your fucking actions?

Lol, and yes, there are injuries to GZs face enough that it cleared him of charges and the witnesses corroborated GZ's story.

Do or dont, I dont care, but Martin got what he had coming and you morons should pay attention to the lesson; if you dont want to be put int he ground, dont go around attacking people.

Where is your proof that he had to defend himself again Zimmerman? There is plenty of physical evidence that points to the opposite, hence the "not guilty" verdict.

I'm confused. Yes, I agree with you that an innocent man had his life destroyed by a murderous thug, but when did Martin get some justice?

Talk about making things up
nothing that i posted is untrue.
there were only two people that knew for sure how that confrontation began and one of them is now dead. anyone else claiming to know is speculating, or more accurately, lying.
So when you called him a murderer, you were being a liar. Thanks for clearing that up, hypocrite dumbass.
i didn't call him a murderer.
You said "he got away with murder". Remind us what you call someone who commits murder.
that wasn't me. i do think he got away with murder, but i know that there is no way to prove it.

Where is your proof that he had to defend himself again Zimmerman? There is plenty of physical evidence that points to the opposite, hence the "not guilty" verdict.
there is proof that at one point martin had the upper hand, that is all.

"Not guilty" only means "beyond a reasonable doubt". It doesn't mean "innocent". I watched L.A. Law, you know.

So, not only does he get away with murder, literally, but he's also able to cash in on it.
GZ was WATCHING a criminal that he had observed peeking into peoples windows, then he had to shoot the piece of shyte because Martin had jumped him and was pounding GZ while GZ was on the ground.

What is particularly hilarious is when you idiots claim this is an example of Stand Your Ground laws, roflmao.
so much information from you on this, with so LITTLE TRUTH.....

trayvon was not peeking in people's windows he was being stalked by an unknown perp....

zimmerman didn't take a pounding to his face, nor beat to a pulp, he hardly had any injuries at all...

from the police files of pictures taken of zimmerman the night of the attack

zimmerman-3.jpg

zimmerman-close-up-620x410.jpg

GZ was not a perp; that is simply a lie. GZ was doing what any normal might that wants to protect his neighbors from a lowlife thief walking around in the rain peeping into peoples windows which is what started it all.
making shit up. you do not know that.

There is no reason for Martin to double back and attack GZ; none whatsoever.
and you don't know that happened.
Had he just gone home nothing would have happened, but he did go aback and attack GZ and paid for it with his life.
you really love your lies, don't you?
when the hell do you liberals ever accept the responsibility and consequences of your fucking actions?

Lol, and yes, there are injuries to GZs face enough that it cleared him of charges and the witnesses corroborated GZ's story.
that the state couldn't prove their case doesn't make zimmerman innocent.
Do or dont, I dont care, but Martin got what he had coming and you morons should pay attention to the lesson; if you dont want to be put int he ground, dont go around attacking people.
what he had coming? the only thing you know for sure was that he was walking in a neighborhood. is that a capital offense?

Lying about the facts of the case doesn't change the facts; it just means you're a liar.
i'm glad you understand that. why do you continue to lie about the facts of the case then?

No he wasnt.......C ,,,just the facts......which dont change no matter how much you bark........B.....oooooops.....gee someone with crime history............
that's a bit of a mess... anyhow it's know that zimmerman followed martin. that's a fact. we don't know why martin didn't call the police, or how the two came into conflict. we never will. if you claim to know you are a liar.
Doesnt matter,,,,,,,witness statements back Zimmerman,,,,and you have.....oh right...self righteous sermonizing.........poor trayvonn......physically fit teen couldnt our run a fat man........thats what you want us to believe

Forum List

Back