Zimmerman gets 250k for his $500 gun

So, not only does he get away with murder, literally, but he's also able to cash in on it.
Who did he supposedly murder? That punk that jumped him and had him pinned with his back on the ground pounding him in his face?

How many times do you libtrards think an armed man has to let idiots beat on them before we can shoot the stupid dogs?

So, not only does he get away with murder, literally, but he's also able to cash in on it.
That punk that jumped him
you're making that up. you have no way of knowing who confronted whom. in fact, the only thing you know for sure is that an armed man stalked an unarmed man. why didn't martin have the right to self-defense against his armed pursuer?

he should sue democrat party for reparations......hard to believe dems havent tried to tag him for another fake crime in the last yr

I have to laugh at the person who laid out $250,000 for a $225.00 gun as a birthday present for her 19 year old son no less. What 19 year old wants a $225.00 gun when they could have had a Lambo? That gun will never be valued close to what that person paid. I just hope they have a lot of money to throw around.

That punk that jumped him
you're making that up. you have no way of knowing who confronted whom. in fact, the only thing you know for sure is that an armed man stalked an unarmed man. why didn't martin have the right to self-defense against his armed pursuer?
Talk about making things up
nothing that i posted is untrue.
there were only two people that knew for sure how that confrontation began and one of them is now dead. anyone else claiming to know is speculating, or more accurately, lying.

Don't particularly care for gorgeous george; but hey, obama and the left wing rags skyrocketed this gem.

George Zimmerman speaks for first time since selling gun that killed Trayvon Martin

Yeah, Hannity had nothing to do with him.
Hannity is the conservative version of a little lap dog that barks a lot like a tiny Shitzoo.

Yeah, they all are, I got network corporate TV outta my damn house. It's all toxic. "Two" sides selling the same perceptual reality.

I have to laugh at the person who laid out $250,000 for a $225.00 gun as a birthday present for her 19 year old son no less. What 19 year old wants a $225.00 gun when they could have had a Lambo? That gun will never be valued close to what that person paid. I just hope they have a lot of money to throw around.
Hmm good question. What kind of kid would love to have George Zimmerman's gun?

dylann.jpg

Hmm good question. What kind of kid would love to have George Zimmerman's gun?

dylann.jpg
I'm not a kid, but I wouldn't mind having that piece of American history.

Forum List

Back