Zhengzhou hotel fined for massively hiking up prices

frigidweirdo

Diamond Member
Mar 7, 2014

When capitalism takes advantage of situations like the flooding in Zhengzhou, governments are there to make sure it doesn't happen. Only in the US I have the feeling everyone would be feeling proud of screwing people over in a difficult situation. In China they make sure people understand this isn't the right thing to do.

When capitalism takes advantage of situations like the flooding in Zhengzhou, governments are there to make sure it doesn't happen. Only in the US I have the feeling everyone would be feeling proud of screwing people over in a difficult situation. In China they make sure people understand this isn't the right thing to do.
You should go live in China. You'd really like it there.

Last edited:

Actually, 35 US States have "anti gouging" laws during natural disasters. Folks in those areas who don't have provisions learn to wait for relief organizations or the government to provide for them.

You have no idea what you are talking about. You clearly understand nothing about either country.

Forum List

Back