ZERO US troops died in battle in March, 2014

I'm going to have to call down my fellow conservatives for shitting all over this thread. It is indeed great that none of our soldiers have died this month. Leave your petty politics at the door.

On the other hand, Stat, you've changed. I don't remember you EVER resorting to calling someone a RWNJ (Right Wing Nut Job) before. Was that actually necessary?

And think how the stats will look when Obama finishes the job and there are NO American troops to be exposed to danger anywhere. Except, of course, in their own homes.

Some honestly believe their New Messiah didn't promise to bring all the troops home sehr schnell but only 'cause they were busy chanting snappy slogans at the campaign rallies to hear much.

People like you would cheer if Putin were to nuke us, just so you could see the country destroyed, because in your mind that would mean Obama failed. Your kind is so sick.

My goodness, liberal civility in full flower at the thought of Their New Messiah totally eliminating the military to perfect His foreign policy of strength through weakness!

Last edited:
That's great news....certainly something to cheer about. Let's not start another one somewhere else....these young men deserve to live, to enjoy life like many of us have.

For the first time in over a decade, the US military can declare a month with absolutely ZERO combat fatalities:

http://www.defense.gov/news/casualty.pdf

also as attachment:

View attachment 29788

OAF (Operation Enduring Freedom) is showing 2 pending casualties to the list, but they are not supposed to be combat fatalities. See the next website - an independent watchdog website:

iCasualties | OEF | Afghanistan | Fatalities By Month

View attachment 29789

Now, that is something to celebrate!

This is also being reported:

Afghan War Claimed No U.S. Soldiers in March - NBC News

Zero U.S. Troops Died In Combat In March, The First Time In More Than A Decade | ThinkProgress

(more links as they come out)
Thank you for good news, Stats.

obama said combat operations ended years ago.....

while i celebrate the good news...doesn't mesh with obama's truthiness

It's from this administration

sorry I find that hard to believe, just like we can keep our plan if we liked our plan

I don't believe anything from this lying bunch of commies

obama said combat operations ended years ago.....

while i celebrate the good news...doesn't mesh with obama's truthiness

Good news, for sure, but doesn't mesh with what Obuma said! Not at all!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p12cAclNCRU]Obama promises to bring the troops home from Afghanistan. - YouTube[/ame]

[MENTION=36528]cereal_killer[/MENTION] [MENTION=23905]Trajan[/MENTION] [MENTION=19170]Coyote[/MENTION] [MENTION=23239]westwall[/MENTION] [MENTION=30473]flacaltenn[/MENTION] [MENTION=42916]Derideo_Te[/MENTION] [MENTION=43625]Mertex[/MENTION] [MENTION=42649]Gracie[/MENTION] [MENTION=36767]Bloodrock44[/MENTION] [MENTION=6847]Foxfyre[/MENTION] [MENTION=45164]pacer[/MENTION] [MENTION=48060]guno[/MENTION] [MENTION=38085]Noomi[/MENTION] [MENTION=20112]bodecea[/MENTION] [MENTION=18645]Sarah G[/MENTION] [MENTION=3135]jillian[/MENTION] [MENTION=41527]Pogo[/MENTION] [MENTION=18905]Sherry[/MENTION] [MENTION=25505]Jroc[/MENTION] [MENTION=41303]katsteve2012[/MENTION] [MENTION=38281]Wolfsister77[/MENTION] [MENTION=29697]freedombecki[/MENTION] [MENTION=1322]007[/MENTION] [MENTION=24208]Spoonman[/MENTION] [MENTION=46804]RandomVariable[/MENTION] [MENTION=45739]Jughead[/MENTION] [MENTION=20321]rightwinger[/MENTION] [MENTION=20412]JakeStarkey[/MENTION] [MENTION=20450]MarcATL[/MENTION] [MENTION=2926]Toro[/MENTION] [MENTION=25283]Sallow[/MENTION] [MENTION=34688]Grandma[/MENTION] [MENTION=21524]oldfart[/MENTION] [MENTION=40495]AngelsNDemons[/MENTION]

-- just to name some, really thought you would like the news presented in the OP.

Please, please, please spread the word. Banner month!!!

That's great news!

For the first time in over a decade, the US military can declare a month with absolutely ZERO combat fatalities:

http://www.defense.gov/news/casualty.pdf

also as attachment:

View attachment 29788

OAF (Operation Enduring Freedom) is showing 2 pending casualties to the list, but they are not supposed to be combat fatalities. See the next website - an independent watchdog website:

iCasualties | OEF | Afghanistan | Fatalities By Month

View attachment 29789

Now, that is something to celebrate!

This is also being reported:

Afghan War Claimed No U.S. Soldiers in March - NBC News

Zero U.S. Troops Died In Combat In March, The First Time In More Than A Decade | ThinkProgress

(more links as they come out)

A good thing. A good good thing. :eusa_clap:

All of you RWNJ's ... think about what you're bitching about.

Those are your countrymen, other Americans who did not get killed.

Can't you at least pretend to be glad for that?

Thanks for posting this Stat.

`

Thank goodness for my brothers and sisters in arms and harms way....

"Perhaps my factories will put an end to war sooner than your congresses: on the day that two army corps can mutually annihilate each other in a second, all civilised nations will surely recoil with horror and disband their troops." ~ Alfred Nobel

My goodness, liberal civility in full flower at the thought of Their New Messiah totally eliminating the military to perfect His foreign policy of strength through weakness!

You should talk....after you took a dump in what is supposed to be wonderful news....I guess your butt hurt is more important to you.

It seems some folks would rather set themselves on fire that be happy about anything as long as Obama is in charge.

Really quite sad. You people need help.

This shouldn't even be a partisan issue but some of you are so wrapped up in your partisan mindset you can't see past your Obama Derangement, no matter what the news is.

You should talk....after you took a dump in what is supposed to be wonderful news....I guess your butt hurt is more important to you.

My goodness! Willing to settle for a single casualty-free month when, were He to exert Himself and get on with eliminating the military (as He will ultimately get around to) there could be generations so blessed?

Such low expectations!

But is that surprising?

Failures fail......

Last edited:

My goodness! Willing to settle for a single casualty-free month when, were He to exert Himself and get on with eliminating the military (as He will ultimately get around to) there could be generations so blessed?

Such low expectations!

But is that surprising?

Failures fail......

But it is a damn shame that 4 of our military were killed in January, and 6 in February. When did Obuma say he would have us out of Afghanistan in that speech from 2007? Where is the remorse over those deaths? Why hasn't "CODE PINK" and the anti-war crowd been out protesting that we are still there today, after Obuma's promise?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back