Zelensky's three big miscalculations

You know Turkish Drones are killing Russian Tanks right?
s a part of its military modernization program the Armed Forces of Ukraine purchased 12 Bayraktar TB2s in 2019
I laugh at people with the intelligence you have.

Any person, before writing something, can tritely evaluate the information.
For example, how many bayraktars does Ukraine have?
How many tanks does Russia have?

Russia has 3,000 tanks on alert and 10,000 in reserve.
What do you want to say about Bayraktar?

This is a war and there are casualties on both sides. So what?

The Russian army also destroys Ukrainian armored vehicles on a much larger scale, for example, a bunch of UAVs + high-precision artillery. This is more efficient, because the bayraktar carries only 4 bombs, and artillery can fire tens and hundreds of shots

capture entire military bases, with abandoned equipment (number of tens and hundreds of pieces of equipment)

attack helicopters are vastly more effective than drones, each carrying a 30mm cannon and 12 precision-guided missiles. There are about 300 such helicopters. (Ми28+Ка52)

Russian air defenses shoot down Ukrainian drones (of which there are already very few)
https://youtu.be/5rm_7IAoLWY?t=23

Or did you think it was a Rimbaud 8 movie? And the game goes "in one gate"? And 10 Ukrainian drones are destroying Russian etanki with impunity?

Destruction of Ukrainian aviation. 1 such aircraft costs more than all Bayraktars

Russian drones are also destroying Ukrainian equipment.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMqCx2634vw

So what did you want to say?

If anyone is an idiot its you for thinking he is an idiot.

No he didn't. He knew exactly the support he would get and its happening

Really? They just fought off Russians to form a democracy buy he misread it??? Are you mad?

Really? 150000 troops and gear on the border and he thought they were delivering Christmas presents?

Russia and all its little shit arse allies kept vetoing their application. You know nothing. Go to Russia you communist prick.
Yes, sure. I see your level of intelligence.
your level of culture. Conversation.
The words you use are "communist motherfucker" etc.
I bet you've never seen a live communist. I just heard about the communists 1,000,000 times on TV))) Therefore, you think that you understand better than anyone what is happening on the very model.

I have never been to Russia, but you know better than Russians how to live in Russia. Good President Putin or bad.
If you highlight your words in bold, they will not become smarter.
Really? They just fought off Russians to form a democracy buy he misread it??

Democracy? Carrying out a coup d'état? Killing cops?

Zelensky has emerged as a symbol
To the world, he is a Freedom Fighter against all odds
To his people, he is their leader fighting an invading Army

This is where Putin miscalculated.
He looked at Zelensky as weak. That his people would turn against him and he would quickly flee.
Putin thought the world would never stand behind this clown

If Putin eventually captures or kills Zelensky, he will turn him into a martyr

Two weeks and it's a total failure.

How 'shock and awe' of you.

War is not a videogame.

Apparently you need it explained. So I will.

Russia needed it done fast. Before the World had an opportunity to discuss and decide what they would do. Now it’s been two weeks of hey I have another idea of how we can hurt Russia every day or two.

If it was done in three days then the invasion would have been an established fact. The puppet regime would be installed. And worst case Zalensky would be in London or somewhere trying to get on the news.

The world would grumble. The world would also know that nothing short of military action would dislodge Russia.

There really aren’t anymore sanctions available. Everything has been cut off except air.

Oil and Gas. Even if they could export, it would not help because banking is shut down. So they will be left with various crypto currencies. And hoping the CIA/NSA or some other Hackers don’t somehow mess with that.

Aviation. Decades of work establishing Aeroflot and other Russian Airlines as safe and reliable is out the window. Just gone. With the moratorium on parts and service there is no way to keep the planes flying. And even if they could, there is little enough of the world to fly to. And even if they could, there is no way to pay for fuel or services around the world. Banks again.

Everywhere you look. Russia is hammered. Even if they manage to finish in the next week. NATO is now seen as vital again. Instead as an anachronism. Money and troops are pouring into it. Nations are holding conferences on how to fight together to stop Russia.

Please tell me you are not foolish enough to pretend that Russia was going to seize Ukraine and just stop.

But now, the World knows that Russia is incompetent. And can be beaten. Missiles and ammo is flowing into NATO now. Warehouses are being opened for production runs.

Russia needed to look unstoppable. Resist if you want, your guts will be used to grease the treads on our tanks. Instead it looks like a truly prepared NATO will have to decide where to stop. When they have regained the nation invaded, or St. Petersburg.

But his biggest problem is he's a Jew
Since 1917 Russians, Ukrainians and Belorussian mistrust any Jew

Apparently not. Since Zalinsky was elected by the sort of Margin that Trump Supports wish existed for the Don.

You German bitch go to your country of idiots and brainwash your morons.
We love Putin ...

Bad luck for "we". He is not the first politician who forced me to change my opinion about him. Never thought this man will be so unbelievable stupid. I fear you will need a new political system in your country again. How often and how long do you always again like to play the same stupid game to give all of your power into the hands of one most unwise superidiot whose humanity breaks down under this power because he thinks he is a god?

Last edited:
. I fear you will need a new political system in your country again.

I don't live in Russia, I'm not a Russian, but like numerous western conservatives I will go probably to Russia if it rejects the way of the death.
All former USSR citizens including many Ukrainians in USA love Putin and support him now.

We are not far behind.

Oh please. Yes. We are looking at some inflation. That’s a given. But it is likely to be a tenth of what Russia suffers through. And are you so petty that you would compare the two?

Oh please. Yes. We are looking at some inflation. That’s a given. But it is likely to be a tenth of what Russia suffers through. And are you so petty that you would compare the two?

Do not talk to me about petty.

The west is cutting of their nose to spite their face.

Europe receive close to 50% of their energy from Russia.

What do you think the lag time is on a supplier of energy for 250M people in Europe will be?

The only thing that is going to happen is that Russia will simply grow closer to China.

They will now fully decouple from the west....and most importantly...the petro dollar.

THEY are the ones with the infrastructure, they are the nation partially in Asia with full unabated access to the 'new world'

The west is cutting its own throat here.

Do you think you can ship that in?

However westerners are so in love with the smell of their own shit they can't see that Russia has handed them the suicide weapon in Ukraine.

Inflation, once started only multiplies.

Fuel prices are up 100-150% in one year.

What do you think that does to commerce?

Do you realize that Russia and Ukraine produce 30% of the world's grain?

Food prices?

Ever seen a food riot? You will!

No...stupid westerners...your ass is going to get burned on this one.

So NATO can continue to do what they do...you are all fucked.
Hmmmm, I don't know... Are you saying this on the assumption that nation's can't self sustain if they have too individually ? Turning within is not an impossibility, otherwise in order to sustain and retain security, and to sustain resources by using them here, and not sending them somewhere else during wartime that is disrupting the world. The question is this - Do we actually have official's who are allowed to think like this, and to allow them to order natural resources, agricultural products, and other essentials to be retained in house until our alert status goes back to green ???

Are you saying this on the assumption that nation's can't self sustain if they have too individually ?
Well no...these are first world nations...but from what source would they sustain from in the immediate?

It takes time to build pipelines, and ships cannot support an entire nation the size of Germany.

We too are dependent upon Russia and Ukraine for certain things...namely fertilizer.

This is a big big problem that no one is talking about because we do not have a free press.

Well no...these are first world nations...but from what source would they sustain from in the immediate?

It takes time to build pipelines, and ships cannot support an entire nation the size of Germany.

We too are dependent upon Russia and Ukraine for certain things...namely fertilizer.

This is a big big problem that no one is talking about because we do not have a free press.
Each nation should turn within very quickly, and yet all the while allowing our true allies to still be with us in good faith, and we should show quickly exactly how we all became 1st world nation's in the first place. We once were totally independent, but over time our elite sold us out creating deadly dependency. The price is being paid.

Each nation should turn within very quickly, and yet all the while allowing our true allies to still be with us in good faith, and we should show quickly exactly how we all became 1st world nation's in the first place. We once were totally independent, but over time our elite sold us out creating deadly dependency. The price is being paid.
Oh, I agree!
Without a doubt.
However, the overbearing trend since the end of WW2 has been globalization.
There would have to be major systemic changes for those things to happen.
Possible, but not likely without major internal revolutions.

1D2B329C-7BA0-4B8A-A3F0-3286696CBAD0.jpeg

Zelensky’s biggest mistake was choosing to be invaded by Putin’s Russian armed forces.

What was he thinking?

Didn’t he realize Putin’s massive Army would crush him in three days?

Forum List

Back