Zelensky: Ukraine will be a 'big Israel'

Natural Citizen

American Made
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 8, 2016
Surprise!

"Ukraine will definitely not be what we wanted it to be from the beginning. It is impossible. Absolutely liberal, European...it will not be like that...We will become a ‘big Israel’ with its own face. We will not be surprised if we have representatives of the Armed Forces or the National Guard in cinemas, supermarkets..."

Continued - Zelensky says 'Big Israel' a model for post-war Ukraine

I guess all past sins are now forgotten?

1649274733860.png

Executions of Jews by German army mobile killing units (Einsatzgruppen) near Ivangorod Ukraine.

~S~

I guess all past sins are now forgotten?

View attachment 626990
Executions of Jews by German army mobile killing units (Einsatzgruppen) near Ivangorod Ukraine.

~S~

~S~

ivan, I guess all past sins are now forgotten?

Ivan the Terrible (Oryol, Russia) — A year ago, Russia built its first monument to tsar Ivan the Terrible, who ruled in the 16th century. One little-known detail about this Russian ruler is that when he occupied the city of Polotsk, in Belarus, in 1563, he ordered that all the Jews who refused to be baptized be drowned in the river.

Pogroms in the Russian Empire - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Pogroms_in_the_Russi...

1649275605516.png

The event which triggered the pogroms was the assassination of Tsar Alexander II for which some blamed "agents of foreign influence", implying that the Jews ...

Surprise!

"Ukraine will definitely not be what we wanted it to be from the beginning. It is impossible. Absolutely liberal, European...it will not be like that...We will become a ‘big Israel’ with its own face. We will not be surprised if we have representatives of the Armed Forces or the National Guard in cinemas, supermarkets..."

a nice plan, i support it

Surprise!

This isn't going to sit well with the anti-Semitic DemoKKKrat party.

Surprise!

Well that explains why he continues to send Ukrainian Christians to the meat grinder. He got all the Jews out in time before he declared no one could leave.

Well that explains why he continues to send Ukrainian Christians to the meat grinder. He got all the Jews out in time before he declared no one could leave.
I was gonna start a thread on the Pope's recent power move. Now's the perfect time for the Vatican to get a piece of the western secular progressive action, and we did see the Pope's timely consecration of Russia. Geo-politically, it's a rather big deal, because the Vatican is gonna want something in return for its support of western secular progressivism. So, gotta go all the way back to around 1917 and the Bolshevik Revolution for that whole backstory as it pertains to the Vatican's interests, Russia, western secular progressivism, etc.

Anyway, I decided that it would be a waste of my time.

But...we're gonna start hearing the talking heads reading off their teleprompters about the Pope and the Vatican and western secular progressivism (from behind the banner of ''American values'' :rolleyes:)

Wait for it...

Last edited:
I was gonna start a thread on the Pope's recent power move. Now's the perfect time for it to get a piece of the western secular progressive action, and we did see the Pope's timely consecration of Russia. Geo-politically, it's a rather big deal, because the Vatican is gonna want something in return for its support. So, gotta go all the way back to around 1917 and the Bolshevic Revolution for that whole backstory as it pertains to the Vatican, Russia, western secular progressivism, etc.

Anyway, I decided that it would be a waste of my time.

But...we're gonna start hearing the talking heads reading off their teleprompters about the Pope and the Vatican and western secular progressivism (from behind the banner of ''American values'' :rolleyes:)

Wait for it...
Well I did see that story of the Pope visiting Malta, and had the cross removed so it would not offend illegal Muslim refugees, and instead sat in front of a pile of plastic garbage for some environmental awareness BS.

Well I did see that story of the Pope visiting Malta, and had the cross removed so it would not offend illegal Muslim refugees, and instead sat in front of a pile of plastic garbage for some environmental awareness BS.

I wonder what gives the Pope and the Vatican the right to ''consecrate'' millions of souls who are not even affiliated with them?

Gosh. You'd think they'd at least demonstrate the common courtesy of asking them first.

Forum List

Back