Zelensky calls on NATO to launch a preemptive strike to prevent Russia from using nuclear weapons

I still can't find any statement regarding the compulsory use of force in case of a NATO member is attacked.

NATO officials vomiting bragadoccios about defending Latvia, Estonia, Podunkstan, etc.... against russian aggression are a dime a dozen but they didn't even have the courage to explicitly state it in their founding document.

If you don't believe this poor devil who's debating with you, read what George Kennan, America’s greatest expert on Russia, said about Nato expansion:

“I think it is the beginning of a new cold war. I think the Russians will gradually react quite adversely and it will affect their policies. I think it is a tragic mistake. There was no reason for this whatsoever. No one was threatening anybody else. This expansion would make the founding fathers of this country turn over in their graves.

We have signed up to protect a whole series of countries, even though we have neither the resources nor the intention to do so in any serious way. [NATO expansion] was simply a lighthearted action by a Senate that has no real interest in foreign affairs. What bothers me is how superficial and ill informed the whole Senate debate was. I was particularly bothered by the references to Russia as a country dying to attack Western Europe.
So now you've read article 5, but clearly you don't understand it. I can't help you with that.

25 years ago, when Keenan wrote this, few people agreed with him, and only a few people agree with his point of view today.

FealYAMUUAAEY1g

There are these things called "airplanes." Once China released it, it spread as people traveled from country to country.
After word "airplane" people invented word "quarantine" :)
Offcourse, Ukraine was not a single way for covid. But a primary way for many other flu infections and so on. One of reason for Russian Army to attack territories, we cant't hold now was to stop illegal activities of bio-laboratories at Ukraine territory...

After word "airplane" people invented word "quarantine" :)
Offcourse, Ukraine was not a single way for covid. But a primary way for many other flu infections and so on. One of reason for Russian Army to attack territories, we cant't hold now was to stop illegal activities of bio-laboratories at Ukraine territory...
You really are quite insane.

Hitler did the same with the Jews as you're attempting with Ukraine.

Look, the Ukraine is kicking your ass in a war YOU started - so now you lash out - I get it. But the Wuhan Designer Virus came from Wuhan China, codeveloped by China and the rogue National Institute for Health in the good old USA. Yes, it was designed as a biological weapon, and when China unleashed it, it was meant to destroy the Hong Kong freedom protests - which it did. Then the democrats unleashed it in America. Problem is, a LOT of people fly from America to Russia, and they spread it - not even knowing they were doing it.

Ukraine had nothing to do with it.

Where is the proof that he's corrupt?
And you look on the Internet and find out how many billions this clown has in foreign accounts. He is several times richer than Paul McCartney. From the Beatles! A stinking clown, who has become richer in a few years than the Beatles and the Rolling Stones in decades of their careers. What an artist!

You really are quite insane.

Hitler did the same with the Jews as you're attempting with Ukraine.

Look, the Ukraine is kicking your ass in a war YOU started - so now you lash out - I get it. But the Wuhan Designer Virus came from Wuhan China, codeveloped by China and the rogue National Institute for Health in the good old USA. Yes, it was designed as a biological weapon, and when China unleashed it, it was meant to destroy the Hong Kong freedom protests - which it did. Then the democrats unleashed it in America. Problem is, a LOT of people fly from America to Russia, and they spread it - not even knowing they were doing it.

Ukraine had nothing to do with it.
It's a bit easier to call me insane, than switch on logic.
If Ukraine kicking Russia's ass, why Zelensky begging fo help from all over the world? Just let them to finish Russia alone, without your useless help :))

It's a bit easier to call me insane, than switch on logic.
If Ukraine kicking Russia's ass, why Zelensky begging fo help from all over the world? Just let them to finish Russia alone, without your useless help :))

That was the variable Vlad didn't count on.

Western funding. Ukraine is kicking Russia's as precisely because America is funding their war.

I'm no fan of Ukraine - they are corrupt from top to bottom - but I do love it when the Ruskies get the shit kicked out of them.

In any war between Russian and Ukraine, my sincere hope is for high casualties.

That was the variable Vlad didn't count on.

Western funding. Ukraine is kicking Russia's as precisely because America is funding their war.

I'm no fan of Ukraine - they are corrupt from top to bottom - but I do love it when the Ruskies get the shit kicked out of them.

In any war between Russian and Ukraine, my sincere hope is for high casualties.

At least, it's a honest position :)
Strategy of NATO provides high casualties... but what would you do, when the ukrainians will end? Think about Europe?

At least, it's a honest position :)
Strategy of NATO provides high casualties... but what would you do, when the ukrainians will end? Think about Europe?

My guess is that Putin will either by outright assassinated VERY soon, or that it is announced his cancer has progressed to the point that he can no longer "serve."

Either way, he'll no longer be dictator and those who take over will deescalate and withdraw from Ukraine.

My guess is that Putin will either by outright assassinated VERY soon, or that it is announced his cancer has progressed to the point that he can no longer "serve."

Either way, he'll no longer be dictator and those who take over will deescalate and withdraw from Ukraine.
So interesting yours propaganda working :))
Do you know, about half of current army in Ukraine are volunteers? They've been fought against nazism for a seven years. With or without Putin, nazi would be eliminated from Ukraine...

So, if you consider, assasination of Putin is acceptable way in international politics - you just prove, US political establishment now just a bunch of rabid dogs, need to be eliminated to survival of all our Earth...

So interesting yours propaganda working :))
Do you know, about half of current army in Ukraine are volunteers? They've been fought against nazism for a seven years. With or without Putin, nazi would be eliminated from Ukraine...

So, if you consider, assasination of Putin is acceptable way in international politics - you just prove, US political establishment now just a bunch of rabid dogs, need to be eliminated to survival of all our Earth...
But when is Putin going to de-nazify Russia?

Forum List

Back