Zawahiri’s killing was a Biden play for popularity – but it may have unexpected consequences

Ooh ooh, those righties are sour.
5ucj2z05cbf91.jpg

Remember all those people celebrating in Lafayette Park when OBL's death was announced? I do.....tho Righties wanted to deny it.
I do, and I remember it was a real boost to America's moral. I said so at the time...Obama, just as Biden did the right thing in giving the order to take them out....Unlike Clinton who flinched, and 3,000 people died...

Let me get this straight, Biden pulled US troops from Afghanistan with the understanding that the Taliban would not harbor any terrorists. Now he is trying to gain brownie points because he took out a terrorist that was harbored in Afghanistan? Sounds like when gasoline dropped a dime after his policies caused the increase of nearly $3. To top this all off, there has been no independent confirmation that al Zawahiri was killed. No DNA confirmation, no Al Quaeda confirmation and no Taliban confirmation beyond verifying that a bomb exploded. We are left to believe Lyin' Biden and the lying democrats. Pfffft. I'll believe it when I see PROOF. More midterm distraction from Biden and the democrat/globalists. Remember, INFLATION, RECESSION, RECORD HIGH ENERGY PRICES, INSECURE BORDERS, SUPPLY CHAIN INTERRUPTIONS, LOW MFR ORDERS, RECORD ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION, SCAMDEMICS, SCAM INVESTIGATIONS, SCANDAL COVER-UPS, WAR IN UKRAINE, CHINA THREATENING THE US...

Dimm's Bizarro-world!!

To be fair, the CIA saw the shot, and asked Biden to approve it. To his credit he did, otherwise he'd be at 15% today instead of his 36%...
To be fair, Biden doesn't do the shooting.

Why don't you try and give an honest answer. You have to make shit up
to fit your tents narrative, Winnie.
I would like to know when Winnie is going to respond to a topic instead derailing it with Trump, personal attacks, and irrelevant crap. His last four responses I've seen, don't address the topic in the least.

Describe a fascist, since you denied to describe a Nazi.
Coward, I can absolutely Define You.

Describe a fascist, since you denied to describe a Nazi.
Coward, I can absolutely Define You.

So EASY to defeat the Trolls.
Topic, Winnie. This makes five on this thread. Zawahiri's killing was a Biden

play for popularity – but it may have unexpected consequences.​

I put it in bold text so you'll be better able to see it. If you're incapable of responding to the topic we'll understand, ignorant troll.

Can't describe huh.
Typical trolls.

Can't define Nazi either.

Just RWI talking Points.
Collect that Troll Paycheck.
Terrible job, but satisfying to you I suppose. LOOLLLLOOOOLOOLLLL
You were able to cut and paste the words you are wondering about, now do that same exercise at this link and do your own research--you never have before. Educator, LMAO--liar.

Forum List

Back