Zawahiri’s killing was a Biden play for popularity – but it may have unexpected consequences

I do vote (D), mostly. If (R) present a quality candidate, they can get my vote.
Too many lying POS (r) to consider though, most recently are trump bootlickers.

I'm still amazed how the life long con man managed to infest the (R) voter.
It's a cult.

1659493500602.png

I've been seeing a lot of photos of joe biden comparing them to each other and they are said to portray Joke and his body doubles...but i studied those photos and i thought...no....certain features remain the same and some of the differences might be attributed to lighting, aging, health, haircut, cosmetic surgery. But tonite i saw what was presented as an actual photo of Biden and i gotta say......it did not look right.
What is the possibility that the guy is dead or on life support and his body doubles are doing the business of public appearances for him because..BECAUSE....the left knows no one want Harris in the Offal Orifice and especially the democrats do not want that.

Because I believe the election was stolen does not make me a nut. It was.

LOLOL

Cry, baby! Cry!!!

Arizona Attorney General Mark Brnovich on Monday debunked a claim that hundreds of dead people voted in his state during the 2020 election.

Brnovich concluded his criminal investigation on Monday with a letter to Karen Fann, the Arizona Senate's GOP leader.

He outlined how the state's Department of Justice investigated "numerous complaints regarding allegations of dead voters during the 2020 elections," particularly those cited by Doug Logan, the founder of the Cyber Ninjas, the firm behind the Arizona vote audit.

Brnovich said his investigators looked into the Cyber Ninjas' claim that "282 individuals who were deceased prior to October 5, 2020," voted in the 2020 election.

He said his investigators spent "hundreds of hours reviewing these allegations" and found only one case of a voter who was dead by the time the election came around. All other people listed by the Cyber Ninjas as deceased "were found to be current voters," he wrote.

:dance:

I can’t speak for all, but I was quite pleased when OBL bit the dust, regardless of who was in power.

As for this guy… I’m less impressed. He’ll be replaced in days, hunted for a couple years, then offed by another drone strike just like all of OBLs successors have been. Not exactly massive news in my mind.
There was a meme around several years ago about a bunch of terrorists sitting around, each saying, "No, I don't want to be the leader; you be the leader." I can't find it now but I'm sure, in Al Qaeda circles today, that sentence is being heard a lot.

We've sent Afghanistan over $700M in aid in the last year and Al Queda is walking around out in the open over there. So after the attack, Biden says, "The strike should be a warning to the Taliban that abetting Al Qaeda is a bad survival strategy. If terrorists based in Afghanistan plot and kill Americans, the Taliban should understand that their leaders will also be targets.".

But we'll keep sending you hundreds of millions of US taxpayer money.

Is it still?

with all those trans people in the military? with people not wanting to join? with enlisted not wanting to take the spooky vax that doesn't even protect you for more than a week or so, but probably endangers your life in any case?

I hear enlistment is down 40%

Do you really think that the status of the U.S. military's advanced technology is determined by the nonsense you listed?
:laughing0301:

Tell me when Raytheon Technologies starts laying of massive amounts of senior engineers & doctorate level scientists.

:tongue-44:

LOLOL

Cry, baby! Cry!!!

Arizona Attorney General Mark Brnovich on Monday debunked a claim that hundreds of dead people voted in his state during the 2020 election.
Brnovich concluded his criminal investigation on Monday with a letter to Karen Fann, the Arizona Senate's GOP leader.
He outlined how the state's Department of Justice investigated "numerous complaints regarding allegations of dead voters during the 2020 elections," particularly those cited by Doug Logan, the founder of the Cyber Ninjas, the firm behind the Arizona vote audit.
Brnovich said his investigators looked into the Cyber Ninjas' claim that "282 individuals who were deceased prior to October 5, 2020," voted in the 2020 election.
He said his investigators spent "hundreds of hours reviewing these allegations" and found only one case of a voter who was dead by the time the election came around. All other people listed by the Cyber Ninjas as deceased "were found to be current voters," he wrote.

:dance:
Is that on topic you dumbass troll? Kari Lake won the primary. She will be the next governor. This is not over.

Is that on topic you dumbass troll? Kari Lake won the primary. She will be the next governor. This is not over.

You made it the topic when you falsely claimed the election was stolen. I just showed you more claims of voter fraud were debunked.

You made it the topic when you falsely claimed the election was stolen. I just showed you more claims of voter fraud were debunked.
Debunked for you only means denied. You want to live in a post truth America. The country will not survive that. You look like fools denying the evidence.

Forum List

Back