Zawahiri’s killing was a Biden play for popularity – but it may have unexpected consequences

You were able to cut and paste the words you are wondering about, now do that same exercise at this link and do your own research--you never have before. Educator, LMAO--liar.
Well Tard, you should be able to define the words.
It is NOT up to me to define the words you use.

I'm calling you out for ignorance.

Well Tard, you should be able to define the words.
It is NOT up to me to define the words you use.

I'm calling you out for ignorance.
You asked for the definition--apparently you don't know it. Thank you for confirming that you are incapable of doing even the most elementary research.

Well, trump LEFT THEM ALL behind.
fucking coward wouldn't do anything but "Big Talk" and "Lies"
They were supposed to be pulled out by May--not August. Trump was not in office after Jan 20, moron. Biden violated the terms of the agreement by not getting out by May. When he figured out he fucked up AGAIN, he pulled out leaving Americans and materiel behind. Now tell us all again how you're not a democrat.

They were supposed to be pulled out by May--not August. Trump was not in office after Jan 20, moron. Biden violated the terms of the agreement by not getting out by May. When he figured out he fucked up AGAIN, he pulled out leaving Americans and materiel behind. Now tell us all again how you're not a democrat.
I do vote (D), mostly. If (R) present a quality candidate, they can get my vote.
Too many lying POS (r) to consider though, most recently are trump bootlickers.

I'm still amazed how the life long con man managed to infest the (R) voter.

YES FUCKSTAIN,
I want your definition.
You are hiding behind glass.
Triggered again? You should seek help. You aren't capable of researching simple words even when you are provided a link? What are you using speech synthesis? Are you blind or just illiterate? You should really clean up that language.

LOL

Damned if he does, damned if he didn’t
The key is Trump left him 2500 troops to cover the withdrawal
Biden played the hand he was dealt and executed it successfully

That doesn’t mean it’s not a big deal. 99% of Americans never heard of Soleimani (including Trump) but it was a big deal when he was killed.
Just more negative press for Trump. They turned into the good guys when Trump killed that pig.

No, it was just the result of years of pursuit and good intelligence. You silly children and your goofy imaginations ...

Triggered again? You should seek help. You aren't capable of researching simple words even when you are provided a link? What are you using speech synthesis? Are you blind or just illiterate? You should really clean up that language.
Sure.
It is simply this, with you and Marvin.

Suggest a topic to discuss, then discuss.

You clowns ALWAYS resort to this....... Never discuss.

Correct, you're a fascist.

A lying fascist at that.

Marvin is off duty 8-4,
so it is you Concerned American

Tell us about this POS biden ordered to be killed.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
Sure.
It is simply this, with you and Marvin.

Suggest a topic to discuss, then discuss.

You clowns ALWAYS resort to this....... Never discuss.

Marvin is off duty 8-4,
so it is you Concerned American

Tell us about this POS biden ordered to be killed.
This is from November 2020. Read it.

This is from November 2020. Read it.
The Sun News is a daily newspaper published in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, in the United States. It serves the Grand Strand region of South Carolina with a daily circulation of 19,773 and a Sunday circulation of 26,798. It is owned by Chatham Asset Management.
Founded: 1936 (as Myrtle Beach News)
Circulation: 19,773 Daily; 26,798 Sunday
Headquarters: 914 Frontage Road East; Myrtle ...
You aren't serious right? 🤪 🤪 🤪 🤪

The publication has attracted extensive amounts of controversy since its foundation in 1964, having been repeatedly accused of regularly falsifying information and having misleading headlines, as well as allegations of being a perpetrator of the spread of fake news.Jan 15, 2022

If you were really a concerned citizen you'd take it upon yourself to sift through all the bs information you provide.

Forum List

Back