Zawahiri’s killing was a Biden play for popularity – but it may have unexpected consequences

Why don't you try and give an honest answer. You have to make shit up
to fit your tents narrative, Winnie.
Ok,

Tell me something that .....
You have to make shit up
to fit your tents narrative, Winnie.

Yea, Biden got this guy. The same Biden that could barely finish the teleprompter speech discussing it! LOL Yea right!! :abgg2q.jpg:

Obama and his acolyte's fingerprints in the Bi-Dung administration are all over this!
Why do you think he kept a residence in D.C.?
He said it was because his youngest daughter was still in high school.
But she graduated in 2019!!

Obama and his acolyte's fingerprints in the Bi-Dung administration are all over this!
Why do you think he kept a residence in D.C.?
He said it was because his youngest daughter was still in high school.
But she graduated in 2019!!
Obama can live anywhere he wants
Even Florida

Trump barely knew anything. The bar was set incredibly low.
You bed wetting leftist pukes blasted the bar beneath the surface of the earth with such force it blew out the other side and was last spotted in orbit above the Indian Ocean.

In fact it almost capsized Sri Lanka according to Hank Johnson (D) Georgia.

Last edited:
Let me get this straight, Biden pulled US troops from Afghanistan with the understanding that the Taliban would not harbor any terrorists. Now he is trying to gain brownie points because he took out a terrorist that was harbored in Afghanistan? Sounds like when gasoline dropped a dime after his policies caused the increase of nearly $3. To top this all off, there has been no independent confirmation that al Zawahiri was killed. No DNA confirmation, no Al Quaeda confirmation and no Taliban confirmation beyond verifying that a bomb exploded. We are left to believe Lyin' Biden and the lying democrats. Pfffft. I'll believe it when I see PROOF. More midterm distraction from Biden and the democrat/globalists. Remember, INFLATION, RECESSION, RECORD HIGH ENERGY PRICES, INSECURE BORDERS, SUPPLY CHAIN INTERRUPTIONS, LOW MFR ORDERS, RECORD ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION, SCAMDEMICS, SCAM INVESTIGATIONS, SCANDAL COVER-UPS, WAR IN UKRAINE, CHINA THREATENING THE US...

Is it still?

with all those trans people in the military? with people not wanting to join? with enlisted not wanting to take the spooky vax that doesn't even protect you for more than a week or so, but probably endangers your life in any case?

I hear enlistment is down 40%
After watching the way the Republicans treated our ill vets, why would people want to join?

Forum List

Back