Zander got lucky!

Wiseacre

Retired USAF Chief
Apr 8, 2011
San Antonio, TX
Beat me this week in the USMB FF league, avenging an earlier loss. Kudos my man, see you in the playoffs, we both clinched a spot. But next time be ready for a buttkickin'.

Yes, it is true. I , Zander, spanked Wiseass like a baby. Next step, destroy Wiseass in the playoffs....

:lol:

You may well do that....in the game to decide third place! :badgrin:

We'll know soon enough my friend...soon enough!

You might get that chance yet! Yet another td for Megatron, and Wise Guys are looking to beat Defiant's Devils! I have a lead on you, but with only Brown left to go, whereas you have Rice and that Raven's D, I am not at all confident! :eusa_pray:

So disappointed with this season. With the amount of points I scored you would have thought I did better. Good luck to you guys on the rest of the playoffs. Until next year.

You may well do that....in the game to decide third place! :badgrin:

We'll know soon enough my friend...soon enough!

You might get that chance yet! Yet another td for Megatron, and Wise Guys are looking to beat Defiant's Devils! I have a lead on you, but with only Brown left to go, whereas you have Rice and that Raven's D, I am not at all confident! :eusa_pray:

I like my chances, but Antonio has come up big in a few games this year....

Wow, this was an exciting fantasy playoffs for me! :eek:

Just barely squeaked by my wins over Zander and Wiseacre. I expected to lose both games late; only a surprising dud by the Ravens against the Zander and a lucky td catch by Sproles when the Saints were only throwing the ball to let Brees get the record gave me wins. It took a great game by Manning (his last of the fantasy year, too!) to pull out my 9 point win against the Renegades in the first round.

Nail-biter of a season, fun but difficult to sit through. :lol: All 3 playoff games I was in were decided by less than 15 points. The stress can be difficult, but it made for more excitement watching games on tv I might otherwise not have cared about. I hope everyone is willing to do it again next season! :eusa_clap:

Just barely squeaked by my wins over Zander and Wiseacre. I expected to lose both games late; only a surprising dud by the Ravens against the Zander and a lucky td catch by Sproles when the Saints were only throwing the ball to let Brees get the record gave me wins. It took a great game by Manning (his last of the fantasy year, too!) to pull out my 9 point win against the Renegades in the first round.

Nail-biter of a season, fun but difficult to sit through. :lol: All 3 playoff games I was in were decided by less than 15 points. The stress can be difficult, but it made for more excitement watching games on tv I might otherwise not have cared about. I hope everyone is willing to do it again next season! :eusa_clap:

Congratulations Montrovant! You deserved the win. Cya next year.

Well done, next year your ass is mine! Metaphorically speaking I mean. :rolleyes:

Well done, next year your ass is mine! Metaphorically speaking I mean. :rolleyes:

Next year I'll probably end up with 1 win! :lol:

Shittiest season I've ever had.
That's what I get for having to auto-pick, I guess.

I was plagued with suspensions, injuries, etc......

Congrats, Mon.

See ya'll next year, fer sure
:cool:

Forum List

Back