YUGE TRUMP WINNING: DOW Up 22%, 4,000 Points Since Election...

I use the 45 million because it was the actual number. With Bush, one would expect those on food stamps to increase. That goes along with losing your job. However, with Obama, you want people to believe that getting a job when you didn't have one can increase the number on food stamps.

He was far from a great man and definitely a failure.
Not true. Many working people qualify for food stamps.

Tells me the jobs Obama claimed he created were worthless and meaningless jobs. Seems he'll take credit for something that really means nothing.

If someone is working but still uses food stamps, the problem is with them and what they offer in the way of marketable skills. And you want taxpayers to consider them a worthwhile investment and don't contribute shit to society.
There were jobs of ALL descriptions What we have now are uneducated republican that can't get a job with computer or robotic companies and they blame obama because they have no training

What we have is a bunch of blacks whose skill level barely allows them to work in fast food.
And you have a bunch of black CEOs of the largest companies in America
/---/ Actionable Trading Ideas, Real Time News, Financial Insight | Benzinga

and when Bambi moved into the white house,,,DOW gradually tanked to about 2400....:boohoo: :blues: :piss2:

Dumbass we were in the middle of a fucking Great Recession, after which stock market went from 6700 (not 2400, igonoramus) to 18000.

Somehow that GIANT 250%+ growth and stabilization under Obama was "horrible economy, sugar highs!!!!" And yet under Trump 20% DOW growth is great success!
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:Dumbass
why do dumbasses take my math so seriously,,,,the DOW may have well hit 5 cents after bambi took office with 0.0 growth for 8 years

We should have known, when you claimed Trumps inaugural crowd was the biggest in history.
/----/ it may well have been. We'll never know

Even Sean Spicer is walking back that claim. We know, we have photographic, transit and transportation system numbers as proof.

More folks rode the DC metro on Saturday for the womens march than for the inauguration. Same with the photographs of the crowd.

We should have known, when you claimed Trumps inaugural crowd was the biggest in history.
/----/ it may well have been. We'll never know

Even Sean Spicer is walking back that claim. We know, we have photographic, transit and transportation system numbers as proof.

More folks rode the DC metro on Saturday for the womens march than for the inauguration. Same with the photographs of the crowd.
/----/ Congratulations. Now go ask mommy for a cookie.

And yesterday, another all time closing high! Trump be killin it, yo. :dance:

The rise in the DOW since Donald Trump was elected President in November 2016 is historic! Yesterday was another all time closing high for the 5th day in a row. Americans are seeing this in their retirement accounts!

* President Trump is already the only President in US history to oversee two stock market rallies of nine days or more where the markets set new highs each and every day.

* On February 28th President Trump matched President Reagan’s 1987 record for most continuous closing high trading days when the DOW reached a new high for its 12th day in a row!
* Then in early August President Trump reigned over a 9 day stock market rally with each day reaching record highs...

More:
DOW is up 22% or 4,000 points since the November 2016 Election! Yesterday Another All Time Closing High!
DRUDGE REPORT 2017®

Hilarious

Everything good that happens in the US is down to Trump, everything bad down to Obama

Dow Jones - 10 Year Daily Chart

DOW has been increasing since March 2009. That means that for 7 years 10 months of Obama's presidency, DOW was essentially rising.

Obama came in at 8,200 on the DOW, he left at 20,000. Do you really think Trump is going to see DOW at 48,000?

DOW is up 2,000 since Trump got in. That's 9 months. Dow was at 17,000 9 months before Trump got in. So, according to these extremely selective FACTS, Trump has DOW SLOWING DOWN.... go figure.

Yeah, but you're one of those folks who screeched daily about the 'Sky Falling' if crooked Hillary didn't win. So, why should anyone listen to you now?

Okay then, go and prove that I said anything about the "sky falling", go find anything where I actually supported Hillary, go find anything to back up this shit that you just made up. Because I just posted FACTS that prove that you're willing to bullshit, that show that you're willing to say Trump is great because he did this, but Obama does better than that and you'd say this is rubbish. And you're trying to deflect because you have NOTHING. You know you're talking crap, so you pretend I'm a partisan hack like you. I'm not.

I use the 45 million because it was the actual number. With Bush, one would expect those on food stamps to increase. That goes along with losing your job. However, with Obama, you want people to believe that getting a job when you didn't have one can increase the number on food stamps.

He was far from a great man and definitely a failure.
Not true. Many working people qualify for food stamps.

Tells me the jobs Obama claimed he created were worthless and meaningless jobs. Seems he'll take credit for something that really means nothing.

If someone is working but still uses food stamps, the problem is with them and what they offer in the way of marketable skills. And you want taxpayers to consider them a worthwhile investment and don't contribute shit to society.
There were jobs of ALL descriptions What we have now are uneducated republican that can't get a job with computer or robotic companies and they blame obama because they have no training

What we have is a bunch of blacks whose skill level barely allows them to work in fast food.
And you have a bunch of black CEOs of the largest companies in America

There are rare exceptions to every rule. Look at the fast food restaurants. Enough blacks working in them to make a Tarzan movie.

The rise in the DOW since Donald Trump was elected President in November 2016 is historic! Yesterday was another all time closing high for the 5th day in a row. Americans are seeing this in their retirement accounts!

* President Trump is already the only President in US history to oversee two stock market rallies of nine days or more where the markets set new highs each and every day.

* On February 28th President Trump matched President Reagan’s 1987 record for most continuous closing high trading days when the DOW reached a new high for its 12th day in a row!
* Then in early August President Trump reigned over a 9 day stock market rally with each day reaching record highs...

More:
DOW is up 22% or 4,000 points since the November 2016 Election! Yesterday Another All Time Closing High!
DRUDGE REPORT 2017®

Hilarious

Everything good that happens in the US is down to Trump, everything bad down to Obama

DOW has been increasing since March 2009. That means that for 7 years 10 months of Obama's presidency, DOW was essentially rising.

Obama came in at 8,200 on the DOW, he left at 20,000. Do you really think Trump is going to see DOW at 48,000?

DOW is up 2,000 since Trump got in. That's 9 months. Dow was at 17,000 9 months before Trump got in. So, according to these extremely selective FACTS, Trump has DOW SLOWING DOWN.... go figure.

Yeah, but you're one of those folks who screeched daily about the 'Sky Falling' if crooked Hillary didn't win. So, why should anyone listen to you now?

Okay then, go and prove that I said anything about the "sky falling", go find anything where I actually supported Hillary, go find anything to back up this shit that you just made up. Because I just posted FACTS that prove that you're willing to bullshit, that show that you're willing to say Trump is great because he did this, but Obama does better than that and you'd say this is rubbish. And you're trying to deflect because you have NOTHING. You know you're talking crap, so you pretend I'm a partisan hack like you. I'm not.

Yeah, you're still stuck in the past kid. Hussein is all done. You need to accept that and move on.

More:
DRUDGE REPORT 2017®

Hilarious

Yeah, you're still stuck in the past kid. Hussein is all done. You need to accept that and move on.

Yep and another idiotic dodge.

I don't know why anyone tries to reason with Dschrute3, totally thoughtless tool with ZERO honesty.

I can write random talking point bot that would sound more sane.

More:
DRUDGE REPORT 2017®

Hilarious

I don't know why anyone tries to reason with Dschrute3, totally thoughtless tool with ZERO honesty.

seems there are more than a few here like Ds

More:
DRUDGE REPORT 2017®

Hilarious

I'm re-read what I'd written looking for one single thing I'd said that made you write what you wrote. And I couldn't find it.

Again, you're deflecting, and this is tiring. I really can't be bothered to deal with people like you.

Hilarious

seems there are more than a few here like Ds

I'd say about half the people on this forum can't read properly, either out of skill or desire I don't know, but you write stuff, they don't read. I had Ray of Cleveland tell me he didn't bother reading most of what I write because he doesn't have time. Yet he manages to have time to write a lot of stuff that has nothing to do with what I'd actually written. It's insane. And he's one of the "better" ones. Most just don't read and then, like Dschrute, just write complete and utter crap.

How many people on here can't think logically? I'd say about 80-95% of the people. They come on here trying to make themselves feel intelligent or something, and they go away thinking they are because "no one can beat me", they think. It's a joke that an education system can't produce people who can use their brains.

More:
DRUDGE REPORT 2017®

Hilarious

When you stop living in the past, and accept that Hussein is all done, we can have a meaningful dialogue. It's as simple as that. Take care.

A large percentage of our nations wealth can be attributed to the Great Obama

A large percentage of our nations wealth can be attributed to the Great Obama

Uh, Hussein's a has-been. He gone. This is Trump's show now. I know y'all wingnut worshippers are still living in denial about that, but it is fact. Y'all gots to move on.

Hilarious

When you stop living in the past, and accept that Hussein is all done, we can have a meaningful dialogue. It's as simple as that. Take care.
/----/ This from the Party that chanted BUSH BUSH BUSH for 8 years. BWHAHAHAHAHAHA

Hilarious

Retard, nothing you responded to with your dodge is hinged on Obama no longer being the president.

Obama is gone, Trump is the president (DUH!). But Obama's record and economy he handed over to Trump remain.

Forum List

Back