YUGE TRUMP WINNING: DOW Up 22%, 4,000 Points Since Election...

Yeah, but you're one of those folks who screeched daily about the 'Sky Falling' if crooked Hillary didn't win. So, why should anyone listen to you now?

Okay then, go and prove that I said anything about the "sky falling", go find anything where I actually supported Hillary, go find anything to back up this shit that you just made up. Because I just posted FACTS that prove that you're willing to bullshit, that show that you're willing to say Trump is great because he did this, but Obama does better than that and you'd say this is rubbish. And you're trying to deflect because you have NOTHING. You know you're talking crap, so you pretend I'm a partisan hack like you. I'm not.

Yeah, you're still stuck in the past kid. Hussein is all done. You need to accept that and move on.

Yep and another idiotic dodge.

I don't know why anyone tries to reason with Dschrute3, totally thoughtless tool with ZERO honesty.

I can write random talking point bot that would sound more sane.

When you stop living in the past, and accept that Hussein is all done, we can have a meaningful dialogue. It's as simple as that. Take care.
/----/ This from the Party that chanted BUSH BUSH BUSH for 8 years. BWHAHAHAHAHAHA
And if you ever looked at his record, his recession, his markets way down, you might get an idea of why it was bush bush bush AND I didn't even mention the liars war Now you give america one even worse Trump the AH?

Yeah, but you're one of those folks who screeched daily about the 'Sky Falling' if crooked Hillary didn't win. So, why should anyone listen to you now?

Okay then, go and prove that I said anything about the "sky falling", go find anything where I actually supported Hillary, go find anything to back up this shit that you just made up. Because I just posted FACTS that prove that you're willing to bullshit, that show that you're willing to say Trump is great because he did this, but Obama does better than that and you'd say this is rubbish. And you're trying to deflect because you have NOTHING. You know you're talking crap, so you pretend I'm a partisan hack like you. I'm not.

Yeah, you're still stuck in the past kid. Hussein is all done. You need to accept that and move on.

I don't know why anyone tries to reason with Dschrute3, totally thoughtless tool with ZERO honesty.

When you stop living in the past, and accept that Hussein is all done, we can have a meaningful dialogue. It's as simple as that. Take care.

Retard, nothing you responded to with your dodge is hinged on Obama no longer being the president. His record as a president and economy he handed over to Trump remain.

Ha, still living in denial. Hussein is a has-been, kid. Deal with it.

/----/ This from the Party that chanted BUSH BUSH BUSH for 8 years. BWHAHAHAHAHAHA
And if you ever looked at his record, his recession, his markets way down, you might get an idea of why it was bush bush bush AND I didn't even mention the liars war Now you give america one even worse Trump the AH?

Seriously, lay off the Democrat Fake News, kid. You sound deranged. :cuckoo:

Retard, nothing you responded to with your dodge is hinged on Obama no longer being the president. His record as a president and economy he handed over to Trump remain.

Ha! still a total moron, completely unable to sanely respond.

100 times more presidential smarter than the ah there now

Well, i already told you. If you're gonna continue to live in the past and obsess over the has-been Hussein, we can't have a meaningful dialogue. He isn't the President anymore. Donald Trump is your President now. It is what it is. Movin on...

:lmao:

DIS you might hate Hillary you might hate Obama BUT if we can't agree trump is an AH we can agree with nothing

Well, i already told you. If you're gonna continue to live in the past and obsess over the has-been Hussein, we can't have a meaningful dialogue. He isn't the President anymore. Donald Trump is your President now. It is what it is. Movin on...

Knock knock! Anyone home?

WTF do these totally bullshit claims of me supposedly not knowing that Obama's term is over have to do with what is being said?

NOTHING. Which is why you look like a brain damaged idiot.

WTF does that have to do with what is being said?

You getting more angry and pissy, doesn't prove you're right. It actually proves me right. Have a good one. :)

And the NABE survey says,,,,,,,,,,,,,No 3% GDP in 2018 either That's 2 mr DUMP ...lets see if you can tie Obamas record

You getting more angry and pissy, doesn't prove you're right. It actually proves me right. Have a good one. :)

More deflection, more no-response. Totally brain dead.

Any angry republican trumpettes notice Kushners E mail in the news? The private one ?? Got on hill for the same thing No?

Do you have anything to offer that doesn't include more Hussein-Worship? If not, there just isn't much for us to discuss. Donald Trump's your President now. And i'd say he's killin it at this point. Read the OP, he's on a roll.

Do you have anything to offer that doesn't include more Hussein-Worship? If not, there just isn't much for us to discuss. Donald Trump's your President now. And i'd say he's killin it at this point. Read the OP, he's on a roll.
Yeah lol He's on a roll Rolling down a mountain at 100mph Hopefully when he crashes he doesn't take too many with him

Yeah lol He's on a roll Rolling down a mountain at 100mph Hopefully when he crashes he doesn't take too many with him

:cuckoo:

Best President Russia could buy

Yea, I do - FACTS.

If you are saying that "he is killing it now", then you should be able to sanely explain how Obama putting up even better economic growth numbers added up to "disaster!". Both cannot be true.

We have emerging Trump record and we have Obama record to compare it to and keep you fools honest.

More Democrat delusions. :cuckoo:

More Democrat delusions. :cuckoo:
If it's a delusion how come Dump can bad mouth FB & basketball players ,his own senators but never open his fat mouth about putin the skunk?

Forum List

Back