YouTube is now flooded with Biden propaganda ads.

Did the Biden ad trigger you?

He has a war chest of dough just to make snowflakes like you whine.

What's the Over/Under on the number of takes that stammering fucktard needed to look human....

If it's 500, I'll take the over....

biden dumber than fuck face.png

I wonder if they will allow Donald Trump any ad time, particularly since many of the ads are attacks on Trump (big surprise).

Right. You would think Trump was the incumbent here. All Biden has is Anti Trump rhetoric

I wonder if they will allow Donald Trump any ad time, particularly since many of the ads are attacks on Trump (big surprise).

What good has Biden done for the people in the 50 years he's been in government? :wtf:

He's one of the ones that lied and said he'd secure the border if Reagan granted amnesty to 3 million illegals, then turned around and fought funding it/and/or slap stole and reallocated the funds for it.

There will probably be a big purge/silencing of conservatives online somewhere.

They did it last time. I got banned from Twitter.

Ok, we know google is extremist, does not even recognize Biden´s skin color. But a Biden ad on a channel named Joe Biden is not really something to wonder about.

Donald Trump does not need the services of U-tubed like Big Joe does.
Like it or not, it's a big swath of bandwidth on the internet and people do use it.

What's bad is they exert their power of that to filter (censor) things.

I saw this coming when Obama let Google run a percentage of the internet through their servers.

Their motto used to be "don't be evil".

Well they're evil now.

Forum List

Back