YouTube Dislike Viewer

Just responding to the people responding, after being outside reading most of the day. Kind of surprised on coming in, you guys are still after that YouTube like/dislike thing. Must mean a lot to you. Who knew?

I think it means far more to you that people actually like Trump's videos but don't like Biden's.

youre trolling again,,

go away troll,,,
I haven't even been mean to ya, on your YouTube like dislike significance thread. So definitely not trolling and consistently stayin on topic. Not sure why you continue to respond. YouTube must really mean a lot to you. Who knows? Maybe the major polling companies and universities will give up on the random sampling idea and concentrate on YouTube partisans. But, to be honest, I doubt it.

I haven't even been mean to ya, on your YouTube like dislike significance thread. So definitely not trolling and consistently stayin on topic. Not sure why you continue to respond. YouTube must really mean a lot to you. Who knows? Maybe the major polling companies and universities will give up on the random sampling idea and concentrate on YouTube partisans. But, to be honest, I doubt it.
dude go to a meeting,,

Nah. Never seen one on YouTube, as not worth my time. Are the the other one that keeps score, attaching significance to the YouTube likes as dislikes, while building up your collection of liked vids?

Let's look at some more reaction scores, this time from official White House videos of State of the Union addresses.

Wow! What a difference!

sotu1.jpg

sotu2.jpg

sotu3.jpg

sotu4.jpg

Forum List

Back