YouTube Dislike Viewer

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
I was looking for a particular Joe Biden begging for your cash video. I couldn't find the exact one I was looking for. This one's close

They don't show the dislikes -- which I always wonder about, especially now after they disabled the button from displaying the views.

But I found a workaround

I used this. Some of you might find it useful

I was looking for a particular Joe Biden begging for your cash video. I couldn't find the exact one I was looking for. This one's close

They don't show the dislikes -- which I always wonder about, especially now after they disabled the button from displaying the views.

But I found a workaround

This is the one I'm using. It's a simple browser extension that works with Firefox, Chrome, Edge, Brave, Opera, and Vivaldi.

Return YouTube Dislike

But I found a workaround

They used to show the dislikes until it was clear that the Lefty Loons had more dislikes than likes. That triggered their frail sensibilities, so they cried to Wojcicki who promptly hid the dislikes from view.

But I found a workaround

You search for dislikes? WTF good is that?

Okay.......

And?

The "and" is this: Do you like Youtube dictation to you whether you get to see how videos are liked or disliked by viewers? Don't you think it's disingenuous of them to hide the fact that so many people might not like something?

How about Hunter's laptop? What would have happened if the FBI hadn't made it disappear right before the 2020 election, and the media hadn't censored what was on it? Do you think as many people would have voted for Biden?

The "and" is this: Do you like Youtube dictation to you whether you get to see how videos are liked or disliked by viewers? Don't you think it's disingenuous of them to hide the fact that so many people might not like something?

How about Hunter's laptop? What would have happened if the FBI hadn't made it disappear right before the 2020 election, and the media hadn't censored what was on it? Do you think as many people would have voted for Biden?
dont mind him,, hes just trolling

the "and" is clearly stated in the OP,,

"81 million votes" my ass. :laughing0301:

f1.jpg

f2.jpg

f3.jpg

f4.jpg

f5.jpg

f6.jpg

Forum List

Back