YouTube Dislike Viewer

dude you just went full retard,,, never go full retard,,

normal is relative to the people around you and everyone can be obsessed with things just like nutjobs can be dismissive of things,,

but you are commenting on a thread about a topic you admit you dont care about,,

sounds like youre obsessed with telling the world you dont care,,
The ones that attach meaning to YouTube likes and dislike for some lame political point are the full retards. You ought to get out more, or quit hanging out with the local militia when you do. Not everyone can be obsessed, only those lacking in self-discipline, having a mental condition. You get carried away very easily. Most people do not.

The ones that attach meaning to YouTube likes and dislike for some lame political point are the full retards. You ought to get out more, or quit hanging out with the local militia when you do. Not everyone can be obsessed, only those lacking in self-discipline, having a mental condition. You get carried away very easily. Most people do not.
you are all over the place with your obsession of telling people what they should think,,,

You actually think it's a full 90% of the American population who aren't politically-aware?

Then it's my job to make them so. I'd better get started, I have a lot of work ahead of me.
Of course not. Majority are politically aware, but just have a life. I know people with Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, but they are a small minority. Maybe you need help.

Of course not. Majority are politically aware, but just have a life. I know people with Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, but they are a small minority. Maybe you need help.
of course you know people that are obsessed,, they are in your support group for your obsession of telling other people what to think,,

So you're trying to tell me that the reason Biden's video get hammered with dislikes, while Trump's videos get liked, are people with OCDs?

Come on, man. Really? :laughing0301:

of course you know people that are obsessed,, they are in your support group for your obsession of telling other people what to think,,
What do you think you guys are doing, based on (of all things) YouTube political speech vids? :auiqs.jpg:

So you're trying to tell me that the reason Biden's video get hammered with dislikes, while Trump's videos get liked, are people with OCDs?

Come on, man. Really? :laughing0301:
No, I suspect it is partisan nutballs. Rated any good trump or biden vids lately, skippy?:auiqs.jpg:

The least liked President in American history who (fake news) got the most votes of any Prez in history. How does THAT work?
Winning the least number of counties.

Obama won 809 or so...

Biden won 477.

But received the most votes of any president in history.

And if you believe that, there's some oceanfront property near my house that you may be interested in.

No, I suspect it is partisan nutballs. Rated any good trump or biden vids lately, skippy?:auiqs.jpg:
Don't elections work the same way? A large group of people either give a thumbs up or a thumbs down. I don't see how an up vote or a down vote on a YouTube video is any different.

Try hard, Bubba. You haven't convinced me.
Not trying to convince you, Galt. One would have to be a partisan to care enough to try. How much do you care? Do you click and rate political speech vids on YouTube, as if doing so meant something to the world? It does not.

Don't elections work the same way? A large group of people either give a thumbs up or a thumbs down. I don't see how an up vote or a down vote on a YouTube video is any different.
So another one for internet voting by Google, eh? Jeesh! Very scientific, Jackson. :auiqs.jpg:

Not trying to convince you, Galt. One would have to be a partisan to care enough to try. How much do you care? Do you click and rate political speech vids on YouTube, as if doing so meant something to the world? It does not.

I don't care what the world thinks. If I give Binden a thumbs down and Trump a thumbs up, it's a reflection of how I feel.

I don't care what the world thinks. If I give Binden a thumbs down and Trump a thumbs up, it's a reflection of how I feel.
Feelings?! :auiqs.jpg:You gotta be sh#tting me!:auiqs.jpg:

Well ... "science" these days says that men can be women. It's starting to lose its savor.
Right, right. Join the great unwashed trump crowd, turn your back on science, as meaningless and a danger to well-being and peace of mind. Don't even think about it. It is for egg heads and academics, so chuck it all out and anybody that sat a post high school classroom with it. It is part of the new mantra of the far right. Vote Google, now more than ever before. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

after this many posts its sure seems like youre trying to convince us of something,,

your obsession is eating you alive,,

Right, right. Join the great unwashed trump crowd, turn your back on science, as meaningless and a danger to well-being and peace of mind. Don't even think about it. It is for egg heads and academics, so chuck it all out and anybody that sat a post high school classroom with it. It is part of the new mantra of the far right. Vote Google, now more than ever before. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
what is a women??

you sure got a lot of nerve saying something about other people not believing in science when you morons dont even know what a women is or a human inside the womb,,

tell me again how you dont care about the topic??

Forum List

Back