Youth Bail On Obama

I saw the video of Pelosi getting heckled.

Folks are becoming more aware of what has taken place the last 18 months, and now are really getting pissed.

I think a few folks might have flung "The Word" at Pelosi - but the Speaker did not look too excited to be hearing it this time around...

They can sit home playing video games. If they were that stupid to vote for that ape then they don't deserve to be part of the political process.

You racist motherfucker. Why don't you go sit on a pitchfork you fucking hick.

Thank you, loser. Must be tough to be wrong so often.

why are you thanking me? I just called you racist! Does that mean you agree? How am I wrong? I didn't posit anything that could be considered right or wrong. I stated a fact: you are a racist. Get yourself together man.

You racist motherfucker. Why don't you go sit on a pitchfork you fucking hick.

why are you thanking me? I just called you racist! Does that mean you agree? How am I wrong? I didn't posit anything that could be considered right or wrong. I stated a fact: you are a racist. Get yourself together man.

We took the immunizations against libs calling us racists last year. Plus we recognize you guys as the real haters, so we're all good over here thanks.

We took the immunizations against libs calling us racists last year. Plus we recognize you guys as the real haters, so we're all good over here thanks.

Oh okay, cool. Be happy my friend :)

:lol::lol::lol:

Okay, so let's go with that. If they aren't following Obama, then who on the republican side would they follow?

Flalin Palin
Fossil McCain
So what if Elton is gay? Limbaugh
or
Drama Queen Beck

PICK ONE!

Folks are becoming more aware of what has taken place the last 18 months, and now are really getting pissed.

I think a few folks might have flung "The Word" at Pelosi - but the Speaker did not look too excited to be hearing it this time around...

As a matter of course they'll blame right-wing radio, Blogs, for what they're hearing...nevermind people SEE what they've done and needed none of the former to call them out.

Pelosi can't handle the pressure of constituients nailing her ass...in typical Marie-Antoinette 'Let them Eat Cake" form she exhibits.

As a matter of course they'll blame right-wing radio, Blogs, for what they're hearing...nevermind people SEE what they've done and needed none of the former to call them out.

Pelosi can't handle the pressure of constituients nailing her ass...in typical Marie-Antoinette 'Let them Eat Cake" form she exhibits.

I am quite certain Bush or Cheney is behind it...

I am quite certain Bush or Cheney is behind it...

LOL! :lol:

Why is Obama STILL trying to sell healthcare as a good thing to America's seniors?
'Cause Lil' Dumbya's MBA must have (already) been broken, when he ran his Medicare D hu$tle???

:rolleyes:

"....when Republicans controlled the House, Senate and White House in 2003, they overcame Democratic opposition to add a deficit-financed prescription drug benefit to Medicare. The program will cost a half-trillion dollars over 10 years, or more by some estimates.

With no new taxes or spending offsets accompanying the Medicare drug program, the cost has been added to the federal debt."

bush_republicard.jpg

the VP candidate was a brain dead imbecile.

but she had boobs so that made it okay. :cuckoo:

I love how this debate is about a Presidential candidate v a VP candidate. Mccain lost because they tried to paint him as a conservative which he was not. BTW Bush was not a conservative either.
Actually, it's (this thread) all about Youth Bail On Obama.

But, you're right....McCain is an average, ordinary, garden-variety Opportunist!

The ONLY thing, unique, about him & Lil' Dumbya, is....they did their Flippin' & Floppin' without switching-Parties.​

You can talk about McCain and Bush et al till your blue in the face. The facts and this thread is about the youth voters becoming disillusioned by Obama. They have begun to realize that he is just another politician and all the hopey changey drivel was just campaign talk. He is no better or worse than any of them though he and his team did a fine job convincing the dumb masses he was something different.

It is Bush and Cheney's fault the youth are bailing on Obama...

I love how this debate is about a Presidential candidate v a VP candidate. Mccain lost because they tried to paint him as a conservative which he was not. BTW Bush was not a conservative either.
Actually, it's (this thread) all about Youth Bail On Obama.

But, you're right....McCain is an average, ordinary, garden-variety Opportunist!

The ONLY thing, unique, about him & Lil' Dumbya, is....they did their Flippin' & Floppin' without switching-Parties.​

You can talk about McCain and Bush et al till your blue in the face. The facts and this thread is about the youth voters becoming disillusioned by Obama. They have begun to realize that he is just another politician and all the hopey changey drivel was just campaign talk. He is no better or worse than any of them though he and his team did a fine job convincing the dumb masses he was something different.
Please.

There wasn't a whole-lotta difference between the youth-vote & the 'Bagger-vote. Both numbers were swollen by the fact Obama was the first Black-candidate; the latest electoral-phenomenon.

It was an opportunity for youthful-voters to climb-onto the Change(progressive)-bandwagon....a no-brainer, due to their age....and the 'Baggers(the racist/"conservative" coalition)....another no-brainer, due to their fear of losing their country.

Neither group (in their entirety) could have been considered battle-hardened voters. The youth-vote was inspired by a lot of (their) parents being-outta-work, the costs of education & healthcare, and the cultural-mold-and-mildew that's a result of 8-years of "conservative"-politics. The 'Baggers were inspired by talk-radio (a collection of Chickenhawks, who'd been supporting the Chickenhawk/Frat-Boy-In Chief.....'cause he was one-o'-them....and, that's where the buck$ were).

Whether-or-not either/both groups maintain their head-count remains to be seen. I'd consider the youth-vote a little-more iffy. They're much-more-inspired by trends; a constant-marketeering-challenge. Too-many 'Baggers see being-born-White as their only accomplishment, in Life....and figure they've got an obligation (to God) to maintain-control of their unique-responsibility to keep America White....just like God intended. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back