You're welcome!

Lately they both have been douchebag choices. Not sure how not voting for either elects them.
I don't get it either. It's complex logic. Way over my head. We'll have to ask BrokeLoser. He teaches classes on the topic. To third-graders. Or so I have read.

I don't get it either. It's complex logic. Way over my head. We'll have to ask BrokeLoser. He teaches classes on the topic. To third-graders. Or so I have read.
You started this thread. When sensible people respond, you complain they're "whining."

You guys always start these threads, not us.

You started this thread. When sensible people respond, you complain they're "whining."

You guys always start these threads, not us.
Like this one?

Man, them grapes are hella sour!

You really expect to sway anyone your way when you talk at them like that?
I doubt anybody believes they can “sway” the bizarre megalomaniacs here who take such great pride in not EFFECTIVELY participating in politics and yet spending their days on this site debating and discussing politics.
The main thing is, whichever duopoly douchebag wins, it will be the fault of the people who didn't vote for either one of them.

That's just common sense!
Spin spin spin….the more fascinating not so common sense is you firmly believing that if you and your 73 buddies don’t vote for the duopoly the duopoly won’t win….believing that you and your 73 buddies can and will eventually make a difference while the clock ticks and your children and grandchildren get fucked harder and harder as ‘eventually’ never comes.
Look, I’ve made it so simple for you but you know the saying….”You can lead a tired horse to water but you can’t make it drink.”

BrokeLoser‘s Old Man circa 1993-
”Son, you must always cast a meaningful vote, you either vote for someone or against someone as you will probably never see the perfect candidate that fits you perfectly.”

I doubt anybody believes they can “sway” the bizarre megalomaniacs here who take such great pride in not EFFECTIVELY participating in politics and yet spending their days on this site debating and discussing politics.

Spin spin spin….the more fascinating not so common sense is you firmly believing that if you and your 73 buddies don’t vote for the duopoly the duopoly won’t win….believing that you and your 73 buddies can and will eventually make a difference while the clock ticks and your children and grandchildren get fucked harder and harder as ‘eventually’ never comes.
Look, I’ve made it so simple for you but you know the saying….”You can lead a tired horse to water but you can’t make it drink.”

”Son, you must always cast a meaningful vote, you either vote for someone or against someone as you will probably never see the perfect candidate that fits you perfectly.”
The Bill Buckley school of Sensible Voting is my guide:

Vote for the most conservative candidate who has a snowball's chance in hell of winning

The Bill Buckley school of Sensible Voting is my guide:

Vote for the most conservative candidate who has a snowball's chance in hell of winning
Such a principle is rudimentary for third graders and yet ’some’ will tell you you are better off voting for someone you know for a fact has no chance at winning.
I thank God that I can’t wrap my head around such a goofy philosophy.

Such a principle is rudimentary for third graders and yet ’some’ will tell you you are better off voting for someone you know for a fact has no chance at winning.
I thank God that I can’t wrap my head around such a goofy philosophy.
If only third graders could vote.

It's been a long times since there's been a conservative candidate. Goldwater I guess.
Sadly, you globalists have flooded the nation with foreigners who can’t give two shits about conservatism….Traditional conservatism doesn’t stand a chance in this shithole anymore. Good job.

Sadly, you globalists have flooded the nation with foreigners who can’t give two shits about conservatism….Traditional conservatism doesn’t stand a chance in this shithole anymore. Good job.
Yes, of course, of course. If only we'd for your shitstain candidate, everything would be hunky dory.

You ever try selling used cars?

Your "effectiveness" has put Murica nearly $35 trillion in debt, starts stupid foreign wars constantly, has troops stationed in nations where the wars have been over for decades, destroyed education, devalued the currency 97% over the last century, counts the loot that they lavish upon their bureaucrats as "product", nags us, spies on us, and generally treats the people who elect them -yourself included- like dog shit on their shoes.

If that's "effective", you can continue to count me out.
Since we're fucked without lube whomsoever wins, what's the point?
Perfection cannot ever be an option....But if the best you can say is that your guy is less sucky than the other guy, that still means that your guy sucks.

Direct question, BL: would you rather I vote for the Libertarian, or for the Democrat?

Your "effectiveness" has put Murica nearly $35 trillion in debt, starts stupid foreign wars constantly, has troops stationed in nations where the wars have been over for decades, destroyed education, devalued the currency 97% over the last century, counts the loot that they lavish upon their bureaucrats as "product", nags us, spies on us, and generally treats the people who elect them -yourself included- like dog shit on their shoes.

If that's "effective", you can continue to count me out.

Since we're fucked without lube whomsoever wins, what's the point?

Perfection cannot ever be an option....But if the best you can say is that your guy is less sucky than the other guy, that still means that your guy sucks.
Ya’ll frame it well, you always do….the crazy thing is; if things are so bad, and I know they are, then why are you so incapable of selling a better message to The People…so incapable of trotting out a legit candidate with a legit framework to pitch?
It seems like if things are so bad on the surface that some rednecks in cyberspace can so easily identify them then why can’t the Ron and Rand Paul‘s of D.C. put something together that resonates?

Why is “Don’t Vote” the most impactful, most sensible message you Golfing Gator buttercup and dblack can come up with?
You have to admit….the shit is bizarre as fuck.

.the crazy thing is; if things are so bad, and I know they are, then why are you so incapable of selling a better message to The People

because people like you are too loyal to their beloved parties.

Forum List

Back