You're probably wondering why I'm here

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
So am I.

OK, here's my deal. The reason I post at Hannity almost exclusively is because the DU and Koz would immediately bounce me and also, (don't tell anyone else) I'm a Lazy Fuck and after spending time driving Libruls absolutely crazy at Hannity (my latest is Sarah Palin as George Patton and man is that fun!) I feel my work is done for the day and I continue on to other pursuits. My Brother, my own flesh and blood runs the Reagan site and he's asked me why I don't post there more often and I tell him what I just said above i.e. CF=LF.

I miss my brother Oddball at Hannity who joins a long and illustrious list of Banned Posters. But since he invited me...

HERE I'M IS!

I doubt a lot of posters really GAS. But hey....

rodishi-albums-mics-picture438-welcome.jpg

So am I.

OK, here's my deal. The reason I post at Hannity almost exclusively is because the DU and Koz would immediately bounce me and also, (don't tell anyone else) I'm a Lazy Fuck and after spending time driving Libruls absolutely crazy at Hannity (my latest is Sarah Palin as George Patton and man is that fun!) I feel my work is done for the day and I continue on to other pursuits. My Brother, my own flesh and blood runs the Reagan site and he's asked me why I don't post there more often and I tell him what I just said above i.e. CF=LF.

I miss my brother Oddball at Hannity who joins a long and illustrious list of Banned Posters. But since he invited me...

HERE I'M IS!

What?

So am I.

HERE I'M IS!

Crusader... Welcome... And tell OddBall I Hope there are no Hard Feelings...

My Intent was NOT his Execution @ Hannity, but I Think he Knew what he was doing!

:)

peace...

So am I.

HERE I'M IS!
rushchair4.jpg

Eric Stratton....Rush Chairman...Damn glad to meetcha!

I shall now, single-handedly, RUIN Crusader Frank's hope for EVER having a decent reputation here at the USMessageBoard.

CF and I have, in the past, shared the same brain. It was a three way deal.

Quasi-related off-topic side note: It is interesting to note that Michael Jackson may get buried WITHOUT his brain. I'm not sure he had been using it much in life, anyway.

Back on topic:

Welcome to Crusader Frank, that Lazy Fuck! :clap2::clap2:

I shall now, single-handedly, RUIN Crusader Frank's hope for EVER having a decent reputation here at the USMessageBoard.

CF and I have, in the past, shared the same brain. It was a three way deal.

Quasi-related off-topic side note: It is interesting to note that Michael Jackson may get buried WITHOUT his brain. I'm not sure he had been using it much in life, anyway.

Back on topic:

Welcome to Crusader Frank, that Lazy Fuck! :clap2::clap2:

Brain sharing is an absolute requirement when one's own isn't complete.... :lol:

So am I.

HERE I'M IS!
rushchair4.jpg

Eric Stratton....Rush Chairman...Damn glad to meetcha!

Seriously, Dude... I told them not to Ban you...

Not Hard Feelings, right?... ;)

:)

peace...

Forum List

Back