You're probably wondering why I'm here

So am I.

OK, here's my deal. The reason I post at Hannity almost exclusively is because the DU and Koz would immediately bounce me and also, (don't tell anyone else) I'm a Lazy Fuck and after spending time driving Libruls absolutely crazy at Hannity (my latest is Sarah Palin as George Patton and man is that fun!) I feel my work is done for the day and I continue on to other pursuits. My Brother, my own flesh and blood runs the Reagan site and he's asked me why I don't post there more often and I tell him what I just said above i.e. CF=LF.

I miss my brother Oddball at Hannity who joins a long and illustrious list of Banned Posters. But since he invited me...

HERE I'M IS!

'lo Frank, I got here with the same invite.

palinkiss.jpg

Swooon... :eusa_drool:

:)

peace...

So am I.

OK, here's my deal. The reason I post at Hannity almost exclusively is because the DU and Koz would immediately bounce me and also, (don't tell anyone else) I'm a Lazy Fuck and after spending time driving Libruls absolutely crazy at Hannity (my latest is Sarah Palin as George Patton and man is that fun!) I feel my work is done for the day and I continue on to other pursuits. My Brother, my own flesh and blood runs the Reagan site and he's asked me why I don't post there more often and I tell him what I just said above i.e. CF=LF.

I miss my brother Oddball at Hannity who joins a long and illustrious list of Banned Posters. But since he invited me...

HERE I'M IS!

Invite? We were supposed to be invited? (hard look at Gunny)

So am I.

HERE I'M IS!

Invite? We were supposed to be invited? (hard look at Gunny)

Oddball shot me an email suggesting that this was the place to be. Thought I'd take a look around.

So am I.

HERE I'M IS!

This place is GREAT! Welcome Aboard!

So am I.

HERE I'M IS!

Wait till you hear about my latest bad beat

So am I.

HERE I'M IS!

Wait till you hear about my latest bad beat
la

I'm wondering why the CF intro post got resurrected and re-posted on this particular day.

I mean, sheeeeee-it. CF and I share a brain and all, but I still don't get a heads up on these events.

So am I.

HERE I'M IS!

I have no idea why you posted that, but this is not Hannity.
And why would I care anyway?

So am I.

HERE I'M IS!

Why'd you open the thread? Had nothin' to do with the title?

Bet ya ya failed to notice the DATE of the OP, too.

Why DO you care?

So am I.

HERE I'M IS!

Why DO you care?

Why do you care whether I care or not?

Why DO you care?

Why do you care whether I care or not?

Who says I do?

You made an obviously (and facially) false statement. I enjoy highlighting that kind of thing from you lefties!

No need to thank me. It's like a pro bono public service!

Forum List

Back