You're probably wondering why I'm here

icon_welcome2.gif

CrusaderFrank!

I just joined 3 days ago and I'm still here! :welcome:

(for now :D)

I know EXACTLY why CF is here.

He is searching for his brain!

CF: I don't have it today. Find Oddball. I think he might be using it.

So, he came for the same reason as you, then. Perhaps he'll have the same misfortune as you and will fail to find it.

I know EXACTLY why CF is here.

He is searching for his brain!

CF: I don't have it today. Find Oddball. I think he might be using it.

So, he came for the same reason as you, then. Perhaps he'll have the same misfortune as you and will fail to find it.

Good one. :rolleyes:

I have had no misfortune here.

I found what I came for:

Proof that libbies are incapable of speaking honestly or rationally on ANY political message forum.

So Many of my Friends Gone: A farewell to a site that banned my friends so that they could sell ads that have gold coins spilling across my monitor

"Liability's departure has made me realize that we may have reach a critical mass of great posters on both sides of the aisle: sane and Librul, who are either no longer welcome here, or no longer feel welcome here.

I'm wondering what's the point of a Political Message Board is, especially when we have genuine Marxists in the White House and running Congress, if we can't get inflamed and passionate without either getting a time out or a ban. It's like handing Paul Revere a citation for Disturbing the Peace. We are in seriously deep doo doo here as a nation, passions are bound to rise!

I sometimes joked that Hannity paid me $4.95 per post, and that made me realize that, at the end of the day, it's not just a political board, Sean sells ad space here and accordingly sets the rules of engagement. Fair enough and God willing I'll find a way to sell my postings as well.

Liability, Oddball and I semi-joked that we shared the same brain because so many of our posts and thought ran together, I miss them both--my brothers in electrons. It pains me to think that my friends are no longer welcome here so Sean can sell ads to Ruth's Chris and have gold coins spill across the page.

I know that the mods are justification for each ban based on each offensive in and of itself, but when Oddball, Liability, Jibaro and so so many others are gone, there may be something wrong with the policy instead of the posters.

How many different nice ways are we supposed to find to say, "Gee, I really don't like having Marxists run the USA"?"

So Many of my Friends Gone: A farewell to a site that banned my friends so that they could sell ads that have gold coins spilling across my monitor

"Liability's departure has made me realize that we may have reach a critical mass of great posters on both sides of the aisle: sane and Librul, who are either no longer welcome here, or no longer feel welcome here.

I'm wondering what's the point of a Political Message Board is, especially when we have genuine Marxists in the White House and running Congress, if we can't get inflamed and passionate without either getting a time out or a ban. It's like handing Paul Revere a citation for Disturbing the Peace. We are in seriously deep doo doo here as a nation, passions are bound to rise!

I sometimes joked that Hannity paid me $4.95 per post, and that made me realize that, at the end of the day, it's not just a political board, Sean sells ad space here and accordingly sets the rules of engagement. Fair enough and God willing I'll find a way to sell my postings as well.

Liability, Oddball and I semi-joked that we shared the same brain because so many of our posts and thought ran together, I miss them both--my brothers in electrons. It pains me to think that my friends are no longer welcome here so Sean can sell ads to Ruth's Chris and have gold coins spill across the page.

I know that the mods are justification for each ban based on each offensive in and of itself, but when Oddball, Liability, Jibaro and so so many others are gone, there may be something wrong with the policy instead of the posters.

How many different nice ways are we supposed to find to say, "Gee, I really don't like having Marxists run the USA"?"

If you have issues with another message board, take them there, and/or up with that board. This is here. Enjoy here and do your nostalgia in private. I don't care how other boards are run, nor by whom and I have no issues with them. I will not provide a sounding board for you nor anyone else to trash them.

I know a lot of you were on another board and know each other and that's fine. Again, you are here now.

Rules are not for people who hold themselves accountable for their words and deeds and exercise the responsibility that goes with freedom of speech. Rules are for those that don't.

If you have issues with another message board, take them there, and/or up with that board. This is here. Enjoy here and do your nostalgia in private. I don't care how other boards are run, nor by whom and I have no issues with them. I will not provide a sounding board for you nor anyone else to trash them.

I know a lot of you were on another board and know each other and that's fine. Again, you are here now.

Rules are not for people who hold themselves accountable for their words and deeds and exercise the responsibility that goes with freedom of speech. Rules are for those that don't.

Acknowledged, Gunny!

No offense intended

i decided to take a break from the other place and seek new frontiers in message boards.

quitter!!!!!!!

palinkiss.jpg

LOL.

(Actually, quitting the other board is something a few of us have done. And if quitting there is like quitting a job as Governor, then I don't mind being a bit more like Sarah. I wonder if noosey likes being like Sarah? I like Sarah. She needs some work, but she is O'Tay!)

Forum List

Back