You're Blessed.................I'm Lucky

Thing is I'm 77 years old and have been in near perfect health all my life. With a high school education I retired after 41 years working for the same company and moved to a 4br brick rancher on the lake. I have a dock, pontoon boat, irrigation system, two storage buildings, a small scuppernong vineyard, a $9,000 garden tractor, a new F150 truck and my wife who is 15 years younger than I drives a 2009 Lincoln Towncar. Everything I have is paid for and we have money in the bank and two IRA's which haven't been touched.

Two of my three children have masters degrees and the other one is a project manager for the DOE earning six figures. My eight grandchildren and one great grandchild are healthy and smart.

I served in the military and spent six years in the TN national guards and discharged as a tank commander on an M-48 Medium Patton Tank. When I was born during the depression the life expectancy for a White male in the U S was 61 years. The way I see it I'll take luck over your blessing anytime.

no one cares, you silly old fart

oldman_yelling_at_cloud.jpg

stfu

Forum List

Back