Dennis Terry Introduces Rick Santorum

nitroz

INDEPENDENTly ruthless
May 18, 2011
Merritt Island, FL
Dennis Terry Introduces Rick Santorum - YouTube

Seriously! This asswipe thinks that he speaks for this nation as a whole by telling anyone who doesn't follow Christianity to "Get Out".

The United States of America was /NOT/ founded for this. The US was founded for the FREEDOM and RIGHTS to Self Expression (Freedom to your religion, freedom to be who you are, etc.). This is the PRIME example on why many hate religion.

This guy needs to rethink his ways or vacate this country ASAP.
You should not tolerate this guy's actions even if you share the same beliefs. I'm more than sure that you would feel the same as I do if it was someone from another religion than yours doing this or have an Atheist ban all religion and stomp on your rights.

This is the Republican party. It's no longer the party of Bob Dole, Jack Kemp, Dwight Eisenhower, Abe Lincoln or Gerald Ford.

I saw that.

Puts Santorum just below the level of obama.

big 0 spent 20 years in the pews of America hating rev Wright.
Rich got butt fucked by a preacher he barely knows.

but hey, for obama, that's just different, somehow it's ok, I knows it.

amiright?

yeah, I'm right.

I prefer to fuck women if it's all the same to you.

On a more serious note: it's a bit strange to shout for freedom and then to seek to exclude someone for his beliefs.

Seriously! This asswipe thinks that he speaks for this nation as a whole by telling anyone who doesn't follow Christianity to "Get Out".

The United States of America was /NOT/ founded for this. The US was founded for the FREEDOM and RIGHTS to Self Expression (Freedom to your religion, freedom to be who you are, etc.). This is the PRIME example on why many hate religion.

You should not tolerate this guy's actions even if you share the same beliefs. I'm more than sure that you would feel the same as I do if it was someone from another religion than yours doing this or have an Atheist ban all religion and stomp on your rights.

LOL santorum is wacky, i never liked him much.

Oh and sallow, you are wrong.

I saw that.

amiright?

yeah, I'm right.

YOu are right, it puts obama and santorum in a similar boat.

On a more serious note: it's a bit strange to shout for freedom and then to seek to exclude someone for his beliefs.

How so?

you DID say he should "rethink his ways or vacate this country ASAP"

While I do agree with, and share your love for the first ammendment and as part of that the freedom of religion in this country, I do see where artevelde was coming from.

I saw that.

amiright?

yeah, I'm right.

Obama attacked any one else's religion, when, exactly?

In fact other then cursory prayer kinda of stuff..when has Obama really gone religious?

And Wright's issues with America had some basis in history. The "God Damn America" speech was in relation to the war crime unleashed on Iraq. Seems that the Catholic Pope, John Paul was against that war as well..but he used alot less colorful language. And it seems that Rev. Falwell and Rev. Robertson blamed 9/11 on Americans. Bush did not dissassociate himself from either. Quite the contrary. Bush hired lawyers from Regents College..the very same one started by Rev. Robertson.

Last edited:

How so?

you DID say he should "rethink his ways or vacate this country ASAP"

While I do agree with, and share your love for the first ammendment and as part of that the freedom of religion in this country, I do see where artevelde was coming from.

Ah, I forgot about that.

Honestly, I'd recommend that to anyone who wants to take anyone's rights away through political influence. And that guy is simply promoting that stuff by encouraging people to vote for and support santorum.

LOL santorum is wacky, i never liked him much.

Oh and sallow, you are wrong.

The only pragmatic republican running for office this cycle was Jon Huntsman. He was roundly rejected by the republican base. And it seems that people like Buddy Roemer only got traction on the MSNBC circuit. From what I saw of that guy..he seemed like the pragmatic moderate conservative of yore.

Neither of these guys looks like they are welcome by Republicans.

Forum List

Back