You're all stupid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by UNHOLY
cptpwichita,

about not knowing that walmart sells chinese made goods.

one word: idiot.

I think Super Walmart sells Ramen Noodles...

are those Chinese or Japanese?

:beer:

I'll rephrase, for the definition and history impaired, my CHEROKEE ancestors would like to discuss your history lessons with you.

Yeah... but the Native Americans stole the land from the Deer and Buffalo, Squirrels and Chipmunks... :mad: I'm still mad about that...

Originally posted by badfish
Yeah... but the Native Americans stole the land from the Deer and Buffalo, Squirrels and Chipmunks... :mad: I'm still mad about that...

Not so, little grasshopper, my native american(cherokee, for the definition impaired still) were ONE with the creatures of the land. ;)

DKSuddeth,

Are your ancestors still alive to discuss it with me, or do they own a computer? Hey wait a minute, was it the indians that invented the computer that you're typing on or was it the whiteman? I know that we took over this land, but that is the way it is. We fought and won. At least we're still giving you tax breaks and alowing you to sell items tax free on your reservations. We didn't kick you out of the country or slaughter you like Hitler did the jews. I think that if you seriously think that you would be better off without us, then maybe you should throw your computer out of the window(that is if your not in a teepee) and any other technology that we brought you and go back to living a more simple type of life out on a reservation somewhere? No?

It's always some minority group whining about the "white man", Isn't it?

DKSuddeth,

Are your ancestors still alive to discuss it with me, or do they own a computer? Hey wait a minute, was it the indians that invented the computer that you're typing on or was it the whiteman? I know that we took over this land, but that is the way it is. We fought and won. At least we're still giving you tax breaks and alowing you to sell items tax free on your reservations. We didn't kick you out of the country or slaughter you like Hitler did the jews. I think that if you seriously think that you would be better off without us, then maybe you should throw your computer out of the window(that is if your not in a teepee) and any other technology that we brought you and go back to living a more simple type of life out on a reservation somewhere? No?

NewGuy: Ladies and gentlemen, another white supremacist.
AM I good at pegging people or what?

We didn't kick you out of the country or slaughter you like Hitler did the jews.

We sure as hell tried to kill them off. To deny that Genocide was attempted on the Native Americans is just plain gullability.

What was done to the Native Americans was awful.

UNHOLY, now I know you're the idiot. If you KNEW your history, you'd know that you DID kick us out of the country or do you not remember hearing about 'the trail of tears'?

Since you seem to have revisionist history delusions I'll also tell you that it wasn't a fight and lose scenario with the cherokee. You're greedy, grubby, gold hungry and land grabbing georgia redneck grandpappys didn't want to abide by treaties that your federal government signed with the nations so you harrassed, butchered, and bullied the tribes off the rest of their land AFTER they had already sold you most of theirs.

bottom line on this is, take your stupid ass ignorant horseshit home. I'm tired of hearing how the white man is so downtrodden you stupid fuck.

:lame2: :asshole:

Originally posted by DKSuddeth
bottom line on this is, take your stupid ass ignorant horseshit home. I'm tired of hearing how the white man is so downtrodden you stupid fuck.

You sound like me more and more every day! :D

Originally posted by Sir Evil
Sounds to me like you are the only idiot here!:mad:

Actually, he is only part right. We all only fit the FOLLOWING profile:
Main Entry: idiot sa·vant
Pronunciation: 'E-"dyO-sä-'vän, or same as IDIOT and SAVANT for respective sing and pl forms
Function: noun
Inflected Form(s): plural idiots savants /-"dyO-sä-'vän(z) /; or idiot savants /-'vän(z)/
Etymology: French, literally, learned idiot
1 : a person affected with a mental disability (as autism or mental retardation) who exhibits exceptional skill or brilliance in some limited field (as mathematics or music) -- called also savant
2 : a person who is highly knowledgeable about one subject but knows little about anything else

Man, UNHOLY couldn't even get THAT right.
:)

You're all selfish people, which is why you believe in this crap in the first place: To get something for yourself. That is the whole basis of religion. More wars are fought over religion that anything and all you people care about is your own advancement into the "promised land". You're all a bunch of self absorbed, foolish, illogical thinking poeple. If your religion din't promise YOU something in return for believing, just merely stated basically everything except self prosperity-you wouldn't even give it a second look! You also limit yourself by classifying yourself. You think that your way is right no matter what anyone else has to say. Bottom line is you're all afraid of the unknown. I don't care, I wasn't there, neither were you, but you base it on your selfishness. I guess that is nature. For all of the Muslims out there, some of you I'm sure are peaceful, some I'm sure are not. WE ARE NOT FIGHTING YOU BECAUSE OF YOUR BELIEFS, WE ARE FIGHTING PEOPLE WHO JUST HAPPEN TO BELIEVE IN THE MUSLIM RELIGION, THEY ATTACKED US, THEREFORE THOSE PEOPLE MUST PAY THE PRICE. America is the only country to attain so much power so quickly but yet hasn't taken over another country-PERIOD. I think that any religion is basically based on fear, but with that said, I still say that the words "under god" should stay in the pledge of alledgance simply because of popularity and what has been the tradition for so long in America. Anyone who wants to teach their kid different, should do so.:clap:

You are SO COOL!!!!!!! Will you please be my friend??

ppppffffffft

winston churchi,

Sorry for the agitation but it does agitate me the way people go so overboard on religion just because they want to get to a place called heaven. It wouldn't bother me so much if they kept it to theirselves, but I still find it funny that people can believe in things they can't see or don't make sense. Anyway, would actually like to be a phyc but wouldn't like to go through all of the schooling, HA!

Its the way of the world.
I have a relative that attends church every Sunday without fail and she donates - so she says - a part of her salary to this church. She can quote any part of the bible at any time....she will point the finger at anyone who commits one of the ten commandments.
Did you just take a handfull of sugar packets from the table and place them in your pocket - you sinfull horrible person should be hellbound!
Fact is - I can say a lot of things about her that make no sense, I just have be able to point the finger at myself first....
As far as schooling - it happens to be one of those fields you cannot get around without it. I know a few phscy. who could use some mental help -

DkSuddeth,

Sorry I got you so pissed off, didn't mean to completely destroy your day. You need to get over it and live in the now. I know that your great ancestors had it rough but that's no excuse for you to use. There is no use in whining about it, you weren't even there. If you're really that upset about it maybe you ought to distance yourself from America. It's either that or accept what happened, doesn't mean that you have to agree with it. What happened happened. Don't let it ruin your life though.

Unholy.

Originally posted by Sir Evil
Sounds to me like you are the only idiot here!:mad:

I was joking (like everyone on the planet doesn't know that wal-mart should be renamed china-mart).
but i will save speaking about our trade policy for another board.

While we did treat the american indians poorly i believe what unholy was trying to say is we have not had a colonialist agenda from the birth of this country which was extremely unusual at that time in history and to a lesser extent today.We also interfere and meddle in other countries but i disagree with this and unholy would disagree with this as would probably most people on this board.he also does not appear to be against the first amendment but supports it so he has every right to think you are stupid just as you do to think he is stupid.

sir evil

Sir evil, I'm not a rocket scientist but I have enough common sense to know that you have a closed mind. Anyone who is at the other end of the spectrum and describes himself as "sir evil" , is just as closed minded as most religious people are. Anyway, I've got some things wrong in life but I've done well for myself and have lived a very responsible life, Everything I talk I walk.

Be Gothic now and go play with your skeleton toys and pretend that you're in hell, dumbass.

sir evil

Sir evil, I'm not a rocket scientist but I have enough common sense to know that you have a closed mind. Anyone who is at the other end of the spectrum and describes himself as "sir evil" , is just as closed minded as most religious people are. Anyway, I've got some things wrong in life but I've done well for myself and have lived a very responsible life, Everything I talk I walk.

Be Gothic now and go play with your skeleton toys and pretend that you're in hell, dumbass.
UNHOLY, do you think that when you die, you are dead totally? -Or do you think there is anything after?

UNHOLY, would you like to rephrase your comments to an administrator of this board? You've done nothing but engage in namecalling since you've arrived here. I might suggest mellowing out if you plan on sticking around.

Why is it that people cannot say the word Indian anymore?
Anyone of the aboriginal races of North America are Indian.
Native means belonging to a locality or country by birth, which they are BUT, the problem is, is that everyone hears the term "native american" and immediately thinks of indians instead of just saying indians. Hell, I'm native american by definition but most people are too ignorant to know that.
Just a thought.

DkSuddeth,

Sorry I got you so pissed off, didn't mean to completely destroy your day. You need to get over it and live in the now. I know that your great ancestors had it rough but that's no excuse for you to use. There is no use in whining about it, you weren't even there. If you're really that upset about it maybe you ought to distance yourself from America. It's either that or accept what happened, doesn't mean that you have to agree with it. What happened happened.

Unholy.

You give yourself WAY too much credit, credit you don't deserve for certain. You have about as much ability to destroy my day as a winning lottery ticket does. I'm not pissed, I'm completely amazed at your continued ignorance of reality.

Don't let it ruin your life though.

I'll be sure to not repeat your mistakes.

DK,

Watch out for them winning lottery tickets, they're a product of the whiteman!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back