You're all stupid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sir Evil,

Btw, realy is spelled really, 2 L's. As I said, dumbass.

Originally posted by UNHOLY
Sir Evil,

Btw, realy is spelled really, 2 L's. As I said, dumbass.

BTW, I find it ironic that you use the word "alledgance" and then have the audacity to critique anothers spelling.

One was a typo, the other was just someone who doesn't know how to spell.

Tracing ip addresses is always a fun thing to do.

Alledgance,

Alright, you got me on that one, I think that it should be spelled allegiance? I'm a public school graduate, uhnforchewnetly.

I suppose you will blame your lack of capacities on the school system or some black teacher?

Alledgance,

Alright, you got me on that one, I think that it should be spelled allegiance? I'm a public school graduate, uhnforchewnetly.

That is correct, you get a cookie! :rolleyes:

Just please try to be a bit more respectful of the other members here.

wow.

You graduated?? Im impressed :)

Any college, oh wise one?

just curious...

Originally posted by Sir Evil
Unholy - 15 post's and you have been nothing but obnoxious!
refrain from this and start posting with some form of thought!
Let's see if you can at least make it to twenty post's!:rolleyes:

Well, I can't compete. I will duck out.

Ok, last one. I originally wrote in to make my point on religion. I'm not for sure but I take it that since I wrote in on a religious section of the board, I should have gotten more peaceful reply's right? Either you guys are in the wrong section or you are hypocrites who threaten and bash people against the advise of your beloved religion. I, on the other hand, don't believe in any of this, so my conscience is clear. I made my point, you all have fun getting to happyland.

Unholy ;)

I'm not for sure but I take it that since I wrote in on a religious section of the board, I should have gotten more peaceful reply's right?

Look up, what is the title of this thread?

Why is it that people cannot say the word Indian anymore?
Anyone of the aboriginal races of North America are Indian.
Native means belonging to a locality or country by birth, which they are BUT, the problem is, is that everyone hears the term "native american" and immediately thinks of indians instead of just saying indians. Hell, I'm native american by definition but most people are too ignorant to know that.
Just a thought.

Perhaps because the people from India are the Indians.

The people who had already settled the Americas when white people showed up were mistakenly labeled 'Indians' because some damn fool thought he made it to Asia.

The groups of people who were here were seperated into hundreds of different societies, all of which had distinct cultures and languages, and so referring to them all as 'Indians' is insulting and ignorant.

But I'm sure you already knew all that.

Originally posted by Zhukov
Perhaps because the people from India are the Indians.

The people who had already settled the Americas when white people showed up were mistakenly labeled 'Indians' because some damn fool thought he made it to Asia.

The groups of people who were here were seperated into hundreds of different societies, all of which had distinct cultures and languages, and so referring to them all as 'Indians' is insulting and ignorant.

I agree with that. I get irriated when people speak of Indians, I gather they are speaking of Indians untill I find out they are speaking of Natives. Indians are from India...and yes they were called Indians because they were thought to be Indians....makes sense I am sure.

I don't consider American born citizens to be Native Americans - I consider Native Americans to be that....you are American with decendants from elsewhere.

Authoritarian states have not come close to bringing as much death and destruction to the planet as say, the catholic church alone has. fascism is a religion based on fear and authoritarian manifestations of communism like stalinism are the same.

whoops. only read the first few posts. didn't realize there was five pages of this crap.

You're all selfish people, which is why you believe in this crap in the first place: To get something for yourself.

Welcome to the board, stupid.
What the hell are chattering about?

Obviously this guy flunked humor 101.

Oh, HEY EVIL - "Unholy, it just dawnd on me that you are probably of the backwoods of some southern state and you are the product of one of your uncles! "

If you're going to insult the south, at least get it right. We don't date our sisters any more. We've moved a little further out to cousins.

Which still makes the average southerner smarter than you yankees who have stunted your brain development by breathing exhaust fumes and drinking polluted water all your lives.:D :p:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back