You’re a Man So You Have No Say So in Abortion Laws

Remember that rebuttal? Used over and over by women over the decades to try to silence mens views on the abortion issue.

Well guess what. It’s 2022 and you ain’t no biologist so whenever I talk about abortion I identify as a woman. Or at least one of the alphabet soup genders you Leftards have fabricated.

—-—
The Left created their silly universe folks, show them no quarter, no mercy, take no prisoners. Make them live in it.

I am a man and I know murdering someone is against the law. So I do have a say.

As a man I also know you can't have an abortion unless your pregnant with a baby. I also know an abortion kills the baby, that's why it's called an abortion. A baby 3 months in the womb, 4 months after birth, or 43 years after birth it doesn't matter because killing someone is killing someone.

If you want to have an abortion then I can't stop you, but you should atleast be able to face the reality and openly say "I want to kill the child inside me because I wasn't responsible".

Clean up on aisle four. Oh, and somebody shit all over the stall in the men's bathroom. Pitter patter, better get at 'er.
Jealousy.
1651704655040.jpeg

Forum List

Back