You’re a Man So You Have No Say So in Abortion Laws

Nope . A person can be born female but think they are a man and live as a man.

That doesn't change their gender/sex, which is the same damn thing despite lefty attempts otherwise. All they are doing is pretending.

Either through dress up, or mutilation of themselves to pretend they are something they never actually can be.

That doesn't change their gender/sex, which is the same damn thing despite lefty attempts otherwise. All they are doing is pretending.

Either through dress up, or mutilation of themselves to pretend they are something they never actually can be.
Doesn't change their sex.. it does change their gender.

Remember that rebuttal? Used over and over by women over the decades to try to silence mens views on the abortion issue.

Well guess what. It’s 2022 and you ain’t no biologist so whenever I talk about abortion I identify as a woman. Or at least one of the alphabet soup genders you Leftards have fabricated.

—-—
The Left created their silly universe folks, show them no quarter, no mercy, take no prisoners. Make them live in it.
You identify as a woman? Are you pregnant?

Yes, words have meaning.

For the last year you demanded people undergo medical procedures, their body was not their choice.
I didn't demand anything. Trump held lots of super spreader rallies. You have a choice. No one is going to force you to have an abortion.

A baby can't be conceived by just one person and since the other person needed is of the opposite gender, they both should have a say.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Then that say should be proportional to their contribution.
A mans contribution takes about 2-30 minutes
A woman's contribution takes 9 months.

Do the math, and the man should have a 0.007% say.

I didn't demand anything. Trump held lots of super spreader rallies. You have a choice. No one is going to force you to have an abortion.

No one of competent mind and legal age is forced to undergo any kind of medical intervention without informed consent.

Forum List

Back