Your true colors areshowing...

My true color is showing? God damnit, I didn't want anyone to know I am white.

Solution ...

tanning-bed.jpg

Whom does Trump remind you more of then ??

Stalin ??

Or Adolf ??

Until he starts mass murdering ethnic groups, neither.

Trump may have dictatorial tendencies and be a total asshole, but he's merely a narcissistic, petulant conman. Stalin and Hilter were both authoritarian dictators and mass murderers.

These Marxists are influenced by the third world...which is where communist propaganda of this sort was aimed. They vote, they lose, they break.
The fist, not the vote, is their symbol of change.

View attachment 127363

Yes it does. Kind of retro like....

Wait I know where I've seen this before...

View attachment 127364

View attachment 127365

View attachment 127366

So... you see fists.

Well, there are people who use the same sort of images, mainly because they like the idea of it. The fist is a sign of fighting against something, it's not a sign of Russia.

Wisconsin on the map looks like closed fist.

Democrats used that image in their futile battle against Governor Scott Walker.

View attachment 127363

View attachment 127364

View attachment 127365

View attachment 127366

So... you see fists.

Well, there are people who use the same sort of images, mainly because they like the idea of it. The fist is a sign of fighting against something, it's not a sign of Russia.

I'm I supposed to get any meaning from this?

View attachment 127363

View attachment 127364

View attachment 127365

View attachment 127366

So... you see fists.

Only if you know what a map is and if you followed political events in Wisconsin in 2011 and 2012.

View attachment 127363

View attachment 127364

View attachment 127365

View attachment 127366

So... you see fists.

Only if you know what a map is and if you followed political events in Wisconsin in 2011 and 2012.

I was thinking more on the lines of relevance to this thread.

To compare Trump to the greatest leader and man ever Adolf Hitler is just disgusting and pathetic.
yikes. Claiming hitler was the greatest man ever is disgusting.... even for you Odium.
Because you don't understand WHAT he was fighting AGAINST and fighting FOR.
oh I sure do...
No you know what the jewish history books have told you which isn't the truth. Worldwide Jewry declared war on Hitler BEFORE he started passing ANY laws in 1933 because he was taking Germany OUT of the Jewish financial system and setting up his own..ANY country allowed to do that will start the ball rolling for ALL countries to do that once they see how much better their economies run without jewish usury destroying them and holding them hostage. I suggest doing some REAL reading up on it.

Full text of "How Hitler Defied the International Bankers"
The Jewish Declaration of War on Nazi Germany: The Economic Boycott of 1933. M. Raphael Johnson, Ph.D.
12 Things You Were Not Told About Adolph Hitler and Nazi Germany

Ever seen this quote?

"Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes it's laws" — Mayer Amschel Bauer Rothschild

Again I suggest looking up the Rothschilds and how they no control EVERY nations central bank EXCEPT Cuba,North Korea,Iran and Syria. Funny how those are 4 nations the US and the world has declared war on or tried to overthrow!

Forum List

Back