#3. Maxine Waters
#4. Barbara Boxer
#5. Harry Reid
#6. Bernie Sanders
#7. Anthony Weiner
#8. John Kerry
#9. Dennis Kucinich
#10. John McCain

If they could test fetuses for liberalism in the womb, I might change my position on abortion

Grayson is up there as well as John Conyers.

1. John Boehner.

2. Eric Cantor.

3. Ron Paul.

4. Michelle Bachmann.

5. Darrell Issa.

6. Steve King.

7. Jerry Lewis.

8. Tom McClintock.

9. Mike Pence.

10. Paul Ryan.

I'd go with most of that, but I'd have to work in Virginia Fox and Marsha Blackburn.

Too bad Sarah Palin, Michelle Malkin, Glen Beck, Rush Limbaugh and Mark Levin aren't in congress, you could add them to your list.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
Well they aren't so your point is so much menutia.

Ironically, John McCain had the most conservative voting record of any senator last year. A 100% rating by the ACU.

You can be sure the OP didn't know that.

I'll also bet the OP knows full well McCan't is nothing but a lapdog liberal that should have been replaced a very long time ago. I wonder do you think that's why he had no support from the base?

And just for the record the List is spot on

80% of self-identified conservatives voted for McCain in the 2008 election, so you don't know what you're talking about.

Well I'm one conservative who doesn't like McCain at all but voted for him nonetheless simply because he'd have been far less dangerous in office than the goofy inexperienced leftist.

Not really, the point I wished to make was made.

Sorry.

My apologies.

GD Blackberry.

BAD Blackberry.

I just got a HTC MyTouch 4g... man does it run circles around my BB 9700.

The internet speed is amazing. I can Google shit and settle bar arguments before the guy's got his shot of tequila down.
The best phone on the market.

I can call people and send emails or surf the web.

While at the same time use it as a hot spot for my computer. :cool:

#10. John McCain

For future reference, John McCain is a U.S. Senator. He is NOT a member of The House of Representatives.

But seeing as you added a Non-Member of the House of Representatives.....Rick "Santorum", a frothy mixture of lube and fecal matter that sometimes results from anal intercourse. The best description of that idiot I've ever read.

Hey, genius, McCain is indeed a member of Congress.

Article I of the Constitution states "all legislative powers herein granted shall be vested in a Congress of the United States, which shall consist of a Senate and a House of Representatives."

I'm guessing public school education?

#10. John McCain

For future reference, John McCain is a U.S. Senator. He is NOT a member of The House of Representatives.

But seeing as you added a Non-Member of the House of Representatives.....Rick "Santorum", a frothy mixture of lube and fecal matter that sometimes results from anal intercourse. The best description of that idiot I've ever read.

The House and Senate are collectively referred to as "Congress," so McCain is a member of Congress.

Your top 10 least favorite current members of Congress

#1. Nancy Piglosi
#2. Barney Frank
#3. Maxine Waters
#4. Barbara Boxer
#5. Harry Reid
#6. Bernie Sanders
#7. Anthony Weiner
#8. John Kerry
#9. Dennis Kucinich
#10. John McCain

If they could test fetuses for liberalism in the womb, I might change my position on abortion

The man is entitled to his opinion and good for him for expressing it.

As for my opinion, I think it is hard to hate any member of Congress who is, at the very least, engaged in the debate on the various topics. What I disdain are the obvious air-heads who run in safe districts and get elected and do nothing excpet toe the party line be it red or blue. Think John Cornyn or Charles Schumer and you know who I am talking about. Pelosi is ultra partisan as well; to the point to where you can only see the political angling when she does speak.

The good people of the NC 2nd district are being very pooly served by the dumb bitch who was on POTUS yesterday morning with Tim Farley. I was hiking yesterday morning (vacationing at the Grand Canyon) and heard the "interview". She couldn't contribute a single fact at all. At the end of it, Tim Farley sort of just chuckled and was thinking to himself "That was 3 minutes of my life I'll never get back." Unfiltered Political Talk - Political Talk - News/Talk - POTUS Politics - SiriusXM Satellite Radio - SiriusXM Radio

Say what you want about McCain and Kerry; both war heroes and on opposite ends of the spectrum politically. At least you know where they stand on issues and have served their States well.

My lists are more or less compiled by multiplying their tenure with their performance to come up with a way to determine which of these villians has stunk up the place the worst, for the longest. I won't paste the numbers but here's the results for each house:

U.S. House of Representatives
1. Charley Rangel
2. John Conyers, Jr.
3. Henry Waxman
4. John Dingell
5. Nancy Pelosi
6. Ed Markey
7. Barney Frank
8. Sander Levin
9. Fortney Pete Stark
10. George Miller
Honorable Mention: Steny Hoyer, Gary Ackerman, John Lewis, Ed Towns

U.S. Senate
1. Patrick Leahy
2. Chris Dodd
3. Daniel Inouye
4. Barbara Mikulski
5. Carl Levin
6. Daniel Akaka
7. Barbara Boxer
8. Chuck Schumer
9. Dick Durbin
10. John Kerry
Honorable Mention: Harry Reid, Bernie Sanders, Frank Lautenberg, Jay Rockefeller

1. John Boehner.

2. Eric Cantor.

3. Ron Paul.

4. Michelle Bachmann.

5. Darrell Issa.

6. Steve King.

7. Jerry Lewis.

8. Tom McClintock.

9. Mike Pence.

10. Paul Ryan.

I'd go with most of that, but I'd have to work in Virginia Fox and Marsha Blackburn.

Too bad Sarah Palin, Michelle Malkin, Glen Beck, Rush Limbaugh and Mark Levin aren't in congress, you could add them to your list.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I would add also Sean Hannity and Michael Savage (aka, The Savage Weiner).

My lists are more or less compiled by multiplying their tenure with their performance to come up with a way to determine which of these villians has stunk up the place the worst, for the longest. I won't paste the numbers but here's the results for each house:

U.S. House of Representatives
1. Charley Rangel
2. John Conyers, Jr.
3. Henry Waxman
4. John Dingell
5. Nancy Pelosi
6. Ed Markey
7. Barney Frank
8. Sander Levin
9. Fortney Pete Stark
10. George Miller
Honorable Mention: Steny Hoyer, Gary Ackerman, John Lewis, Ed Towns

U.S. Senate
1. Patrick Leahy
2. Chris Dodd
3. Daniel Inouye
4. Barbara Mikulski
5. Carl Levin
6. Daniel Akaka
7. Barbara Boxer
8. Chuck Schumer
9. Dick Durbin
10. John Kerry
Honorable Mention: Harry Reid, Bernie Sanders, Frank Lautenberg, Jay Rockefeller

Since Dodd's gone and no longer able to be harmful - at least now with any new legislation of his own, co-sponsorship, or votes - I respectfully suggest Reid take his place.

All in all though excellent choices from both bodies.

#1. Nancy Piglosi
#2. Barney Frank
#3. Maxine Waters
#4. Barbara Boxer
#5. Harry Reid
#6. Bernie Sanders
#7. Anthony Weiner
#8. John Kerry
#9. Dennis Kucinich
#10. John McCain

That is a very wide variety of people. What do they have in common that you dislike?
I'm going to assume that he heard some talk radio guy talking shit about these people, and they're the only "members of congress" that he knows.
(First of all, half of them are Senators, not Congressmen)

the senate is part of congress. you were thinking house of representatives. i've been known to do that myself.

#1. Nancy Piglosi
#2. Barney Frank
#3. Maxine Waters
#4. Barbara Boxer
#5. Harry Reid
#6. Bernie Sanders
#7. Anthony Weiner
#8. John Kerry
#9. Dennis Kucinich
#10. John McCain

I am close to agreeing with your list ONE thru TEN.

Except for your spelling.

It's Bwarney Fwank ......... and HANOI Kerry.

This is an addendum:

Try as I want to, I cannot keep the list down to ten.

I gotta add:

1. Charley Rangel
2. John Conyers, Jr.
3. Henry Waxman

Last edited:
#10. John McCain

^ ^ ^ Idiot alert ^ ^ ^

FYI Members of the House and the Senate are all members of Congress.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back