Democrats wanted Comey out of the FBI! Have they forgotten?

Dems voted against Comey before they voted for him

Unfortunately we do not get to vote for the head of the FBI. What he did was not a firing offense, but to invite him to lunch and ask him if he was being investigated, that seems very out of line.

More far left religious dogma, Trump fires the one that Hilary blames for loosing the election and you drones still complain.

However the Senate gets to vote on FBI director!

Top Democrats say they won't vote on a new FBI director until a special prosecutor is appointed

Then again the far left drones will block any vote!
Time to get the Republicans together in the Senate, We need a voting bloc

Unfortunately we do not get to vote for the head of the FBI. What he did was not a firing offense, but to invite him to lunch and ask him if he was being investigated, that seems very out of line.

More far left religious dogma, Trump fires the one that Hilary blames for loosing the election and you drones still complain.

Top Democrats say they won't vote on a new FBI director until a special prosecutor is appointed

Time to get the Republicans together in the Senate, We need a voting bloc

The problem is the Republicans are spineless!

I haven't read all the posts in this OP so forgive me if I'm repeating other people's words. Democrats being for or against Comey has nothing to do with the fact that Trump fired a federal agent who was investigating him, and subsequently went on camera and admitted that it was because he didn't like how the investigation was run. This is a clear cut case of obstruction of justice. Which no amount of excuses and deflection can make NOT a crime. He sites his reason at around the first minute.

I haven't read all the posts in this OP so forgive me if I'm repeating other people's words. Democrats being for or against Comey has nothing to do with the fact that Trump fired a federal agent who was investigating him, and subsequently went on camera and admitted that it was because he didn't like how the investigation was run. This is a clear cut case of obstruction of justice. Which no amount of excuses and deflection can make NOT a crime. He sites his reason at around the first minute.

Wrong talking points as always!

The investigation was botched when Comey politicized it as well as Hilary's investigation. He needed to go regardless of what the far left wants to claim.

Comey deserved to be fired. The investigation is still ongoing and it changes nothing other than the far left now claiming they want Comey even though they blame him for the loss of Hilary!

The investigation was botched when Comey politicized it as well as Hilary's investigation. He needed to go regardless of what the far left wants to claim.

Comey deserved to be fired. The investigation is still ongoing and it changes nothing other than the far left now claiming they want Comey even though they blame him for the loss of Hilary!

This is what they call a deflection. Trump admitted to breaking the law. The fact that you think it is the wrong talking point doesn't change that.

This is what they call a deflection. Trump admitted to breaking the law. The fact that you think it is the wrong talking point doesn't change that.

No only a far left drone would say such things:

There is no evidence that the president is a target or a subject. But there is an active, ongoing investigation of his campaign, as Comey confirmed at a March 20 hearing of the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence. He declined to say, however, “whose conduct we are examining,” citing the ongoing investigation.

Trump's 'Nothing to See Here' Spin - FactCheck.org

There is no evidence that the president is a target or a subject. But there is an active, ongoing investigation of his campaign, as Comey confirmed at a March 20 hearing of the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence. He declined to say, however, “whose conduct we are examining,” citing the ongoing investigation.

Tell that to trump who clearly thinks he is the subject of that investigation as the interview proves.“You know, this Russia thing with Trump and Russia is a made-up story, it’s an excuse by the Democrats for having lost an election that they should’ve won.” In the end it doesn't matter if it's he, or his campaign which is under investigation. It is perfectly possible to obstruct justice even when you aren't directly involved, something Trump clearly feels he is.

Tell that to trump who clearly thinks he is the subject of that investigation as the interview proves.“You know, this Russia thing with Trump and Russia is a made-up story, it’s an excuse by the Democrats for having lost an election that they should’ve won.” In the end it doesn't matter if it's he, or his campaign which is under investigation. It is perfectly possible to obstruct justice even when you aren't directly involved, something Trump clearly feels he is.

See how the far left drones deflect as it is they who made this story up because they can not accept their loss!

Even with this drones comments they prove my post correct!

You can not make this stufff up!

See how the far left drones deflect as it is they who made this story up because they can not accept their loss!

How have I proven your point correct? My point was that Trump admitted to obstruction of justice. Something you tried to disprove by saying that Comey never pinpointed Trump as the target of his investigation. I then replied that firstly, what Trump said during the interview strongly implies that Trump thinks as himself as the target of the investigation. Secondly, even if he fired Comey to protect his campaign staff it would still be obstruction of justice.

Last edited:

How have I proven your point correct? My point was that Trump admitted to obstruction of justice. Something you tried to disprove by saying that Comy never pinpointed Trump as the target of his investigation. I then replied that firstly, what Trump said during the interview strongly implies that Trump thinks as himself as the target of the investigation. Secondly, even if he fired Comey to protect his campaign staff it would still be obstruction of justice.
Oh and btw every time you try to belittle me by calling me a drone, you are flaunting your ignorance and make yourself look weak. Name calling is a weapon of people who don't know how to argue the merit of their points.

Nothing out of line in asking, it's the answering that could be out of line, evidently Comey did answer, and he told senators Trump wasn't a target.

They don't have that option.

Nothing out of line in asking, it's the answering that could be out of line, evidently Comey did answer, and he told senators Trump wasn't a target.

Is the Director of the FBI supposed to discuss investigations and to the possible perp??? That's like Lynch talking about golf and Grand children with Billy on the tarmac...We didn't believe that was right either.

The most likely proximate cause for Trump's firing of Comey appears to be that Comey requested additional funding to continue the Russia-connection with the Trump campaign.

Someone needs to put Trump under oath and ask him what did he know about this and when did he know it?

The only way to put the POTUS under oath is to impeach him.

Ergo Trump needs to be impeached now.

And Trump brought this upon himself by inept attempts to manipulate his precarious situation with Russia.

Why would he give a fokk if he were innocent of any charges?

Ergo he is guilty. And he knows it.

Liar Comey didn't ask for extra funding, you didn't read what the inter FBI chief said before Congress Thursday?

You and Holt put words in peoples mouths they didn't say. Trump never said he didn't like they way the investigation was being run. He essentially said it was nothing but an excuse for the dems loss. He also said he wants them to get them done and done properly as quickly as possible. Holt said Come testified the campaign was being investigated for collusion, which is also not true. Comey carefully used the words possible coordination, not collusion to characterize the the campaigns possible involvement. But let's not little things like facts get in the way of a good chunk of propaganda, RIGHT?

Which law would that be?

That was before they knew he was investigating the Trump people and Trump congratulated him on his outburst 11 days before the election and also told Russia to release more emails throughout the year.

Different story now. I for one did not think he should lose his job over it.

No, the Democrats wanted Comey fired before Trump fired him. Now they have to oppose it because Trump went and did it.

How have I proven your point correct? My point was that Trump admitted to obstruction of justice. Something you tried to disprove by saying that Comy never pinpointed Trump as the target of his investigation. I then replied that firstly, what Trump said during the interview strongly implies that Trump thinks as himself as the target of the investigation. Secondly, even if he fired Comey to protect his campaign staff it would still be obstruction of justice.
Oh and btw every time you try to belittle me by calling me a drone, you are flaunting your ignorance and make yourself look weak. Name calling is a weapon of people who don't know how to argue the merit of their points.

When all you use is far left drone religious dogma not connected to reality, expect to be called on it!

Forum List

Back