Democrats wanted Comey out of the FBI! Have they forgotten?

Oh and btw every time you try to belittle me by calling me a drone, you are flaunting your ignorance and make yourself look weak. Name calling is a weapon of people who don't know how to argue the merit of their points.

When all you use is far left drone religious dogma not connected to reality, expect to be called on it!
Just because I agree with what the left says doesn't make me a drone. For instance I'm on the record on this board defending Comey's decision to release that they found extra E-mails and I've admitted being wrong on several occasions on here. This drone can claim both self criticism and not following the left's retoric on everything. Let me go out on a limb and say that you can not produce stuff like this. One of us is a drone don't think I'm it.
I'm gonna do something here you'll probably find weird. I just did a search about the amount of people that actually used a gun to prevent burglary. Now I just said that the government should try to help the most amount of people. I found that statistically it is more likely to stop a crime by owning a gun then it is to be used in a crime. So in light of this I find my objection to handguns in the house untennable. I still have strong objections to asault rifles because they are excessive but I'm someone who tries to be honest even when honest means I have to admit I'm wrong. I'll provide a link with the article.Private Guns Stop Crime 2.5M Times A Year In US

I agree that the FBI should be able to investigate. I want 1 thing though. If after that investigation the FBI again says, we don't recommend prosecution, will you then accept this and call foul if congress wants to do further hearings? After all if you believe in the FBI's impartiality then there would be no need for congress to doubt the results of that investigation.
Comey should have passed his reports up to the AG and let her read them out loud.

Not doing so was his first mistake.

Jumping at the chance to make the same mistake again just before election day shows a certain dark side to Comey.

Trump's timing on this firing is bad however.

Now it looks like obstruction of justice, same as Nixon.
I always looked at it, as Comey being a bureaucrat who foremost protects his agency. He didn't want to give the Republicans the chance to call foul by releasing the information after the elections. So he released it before the elections never figuring that Trump would win. If Clinton would have won, she more then likely would have moved right past anything to do with the e mail investigation and Comey would have been able to claim he released all relevant information the moment he got it. And in that way prevent the FBI being accused of playing politics.

More far left religious dogma..

Obama should have fired Comey, the far left wanted to kick the can down the road..
Lol when I attack Trump I'm a drone. When you defend Trump you are stating facts. Still waiting for you to produce anything that doesn't fit the far right rhetoric. I have proven I don't follow the left all the time. Can you do the same???????

When all you use is far left drone religious dogma not connected to reality, expect to be called on it!
Just because I agree with what the left says doesn't make me a drone. For instance I'm on the record on this board defending Comey's decision to release that they found extra E-mails and I've admitted being wrong on several occasions on here. This drone can claim both self criticism and not following the left's retoric on everything. Let me go out on a limb and say that you can not produce stuff like this. One of us is a drone don't think I'm it.
I'm gonna do something here you'll probably find weird. I just did a search about the amount of people that actually used a gun to prevent burglary. Now I just said that the government should try to help the most amount of people. I found that statistically it is more likely to stop a crime by owning a gun then it is to be used in a crime. So in light of this I find my objection to handguns in the house untennable. I still have strong objections to asault rifles because they are excessive but I'm someone who tries to be honest even when honest means I have to admit I'm wrong. I'll provide a link with the article.Private Guns Stop Crime 2.5M Times A Year In US

I agree that the FBI should be able to investigate. I want 1 thing though. If after that investigation the FBI again says, we don't recommend prosecution, will you then accept this and call foul if congress wants to do further hearings? After all if you believe in the FBI's impartiality then there would be no need for congress to doubt the results of that investigation.
Comey should have passed his reports up to the AG and let her read them out loud.

Jumping at the chance to make the same mistake again just before election day shows a certain dark side to Comey.

I always looked at it, as Comey being a bureaucrat who foremost protects his agency. He didn't want to give the Republicans the chance to call foul by releasing the information after the elections. So he released it before the elections never figuring that Trump would win. If Clinton would have won, she more then likely would have moved right past anything to do with the e mail investigation and Comey would have been able to claim he released all relevant information the moment he got it. And in that way prevent the FBI being accused of playing politics.

Obama should have fired Comey, the far left wanted to kick the can down the road..
Lol when I attack Trump I'm a drone. When you defend Trump you are stating facts. Still waiting for you to produce anything that doesn't fit the far right rhetoric. I have proven I don't follow the left all the time. Can you do the same???????

See how the far left makes claims that they do not follow the left? Yet all their comments follow it very closely and that the drones can not produce any "facts" to back up their claims.. Calling out the far left when they lie is not the same as defending Trump.

Notice how the far left can not tell the difference?

See how the far left makes claims that they do not follow the left? Yet all their comments follow it very closely and that the drones can not produce any "facts" to back up their claims.. Calling out the far left when they lie is not the same as defending Trump.

I didn't realise the left doesn't mind guns. I didn't realise the democrats defended Comey's decision to release the fact that they found extra e-mails a couple of days before the elections. I talked about both those things.I do notice that you are unable to produce anything that doesn't show you follow the right line rhetoric like I challenged you to produce.

I didn't realise the left doesn't mind guns. I didn't realise the democrats defended Comey's decision to release the fact that they found extra e-mails a couple of days before the elections. I talked about both those things.I do notice that you are unable to produce anything that doesn't show you follow the right line rhetoric like I challenged you to produce.
See how the far left acts when you show them reality?

Next they will be denying the illegal wars of Obama/Clinton!

The far left wants other to prove comments, yet does not want to prove their own religious dogma.

See how the far left acts when you show them reality?

Next they will be denying the illegal wars of Obama/Clinton!

The far left wants other to prove comments, yet does not want to prove their own religious dogma.
Lol this game is becoming tedious. As I said before. Name calling is the weapon of people who don't have good arguments. Thank you for being the poster boy for the low information and even lower intelligence voter. See you later Kosh, have fun trolling someone else.

Harry Reid and

Steve Cohen, D-Tennessee and

Sen. Chuck Schumer and

Nancy Pelosi and

Hank Johnson oh well

Maxine Waters

Oct. 30, 2016: Then-Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, D-Nevada, accused the FBI director of breaking the Hatch Act, a federal law, by publicly disclosing new information about the Clinton investigation 11 days ahead of the presidential election.

Oct. 31, 2016: The next day, Rep. Steve Cohen, D-Tennessee, echoed concerns similar to Reid’s and called for Comey to resign his FBI post. Cohen reiterated that call in a Nov. 3 opinion column published in The Hill.

Nov. 2, 2016: Days later, Sen. Chuck Schumer, D-New York, told Bloomberg News that he had lost confidence in Comey for his handling of Clinton’s email investigation.

That same day, House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, D-San Francisco, shared similar feelings with CNN and suggested Comey may lose his job.

"Maybe he's not in the right job," Pelosi said. "

Jan. 13, 2017: Two months after Clinton lost to Trump, Democrats blasted Comey after a briefing on the agency’s investigation into Russia’s interference in the election.

One of them was Rep. Hank Johnson, D-Georgia, who at the time said, “My confidence in the FBI director’s ability to lead this agency has been shaken.”

Rep. Maxine Waters, D-Los Angeles, put it more bluntly: “The FBI director has no credibility.”

Jan. 24, 2017: The fading confidence in Comey continued toward the end of January when Rep. G.K. Butterfield, D-North Carolina, said “I think that James Comey needs to fade away into oblivion.

On Oct. 31, 2016, ThinkProgress justice editor Ian Millhiser wrote a post making “the case for firing James Comey”

Before Trump fired Comey, these Democrats wanted him out

Now that President Trump acquiesced to their demands, they want him impeached! All in the days work.

They were cheering... before CNN handed them the updated agenda, and the programmable drones that they are, of course went with it.

Harry Reid and

Sen. Chuck Schumer and

Nancy Pelosi and

Hank Johnson oh well

Maxine Waters

Oct. 30, 2016: Then-Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, D-Nevada, accused the FBI director of breaking the Hatch Act, a federal law, by publicly disclosing new information about the Clinton investigation 11 days ahead of the presidential election.

Oct. 31, 2016: The next day, Rep. Steve Cohen, D-Tennessee, echoed concerns similar to Reid’s and called for Comey to resign his FBI post. Cohen reiterated that call in a Nov. 3 opinion column published in The Hill.

Nov. 2, 2016: Days later, Sen. Chuck Schumer, D-New York, told Bloomberg News that he had lost confidence in Comey for his handling of Clinton’s email investigation.

That same day, House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, D-San Francisco, shared similar feelings with CNN and suggested Comey may lose his job.

Jan. 13, 2017: Two months after Clinton lost to Trump, Democrats blasted Comey after a briefing on the agency’s investigation into Russia’s interference in the election.

One of them was Rep. Hank Johnson, D-Georgia, who at the time said, “My confidence in the FBI director’s ability to lead this agency has been shaken.”

Rep. Maxine Waters, D-Los Angeles, put it more bluntly: “The FBI director has no credibility.”

Jan. 24, 2017: The fading confidence in Comey continued toward the end of January when Rep. G.K. Butterfield, D-North Carolina, said “I think that James Comey needs to fade away into oblivion.

On Oct. 31, 2016, ThinkProgress justice editor Ian Millhiser wrote a post making “the case for firing James Comey”

Now that President Trump acquiesced to their demands, they want him impeached! All in the days work.

Bingo.

I can remember when the Dems wanted Comey fired after he issued the second round of investigations into Hillary's email mess.

Now all of a sudden Comey is the greatest and Trump is an asshole for firing the guy they all wanted gone before the Nov elections??

You can't cure clueless.

Clearly, once again Uncle Vlad used his mind control beam on Progressives. The first time to flip their vote in certain States to give Trump the Electoral College and Hillary the popular vote; this time, just for his amusement, he made them flip their opinions on Comey.

And Dems still think they have winning chances in the midterms.

LOL

Harry Reid and

Sen. Chuck Schumer and

Nancy Pelosi and

Hank Johnson oh well

Maxine Waters

Yes and no matter when Trump terminated the employment of Comey, the religious narrative they currently run would be exactly the same!
Yes us liberals hate Comey and agree he grandstands, showboats and he affected the election. And we are glad he's fired. Now let us name his replacement.

This seems like Trump is taking over all aspects of the government. Ala Hitler or moussilini. Is he going to start jailing Obama and Hillary and Elizabeth Warren?
Let snowflakes name hus replacement? Do you think we are all insane?

BTW, moron, taking over the government is Trump's job. We call that "draining the swamp." It means getting rid of all the corrupt Obama appointees.

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app
And let's be honest...Trump learned the effective use of Executive Orders from the King Barry.
And he learned from bush

Forum List

Back