Your Thoughts On Aipac, Please :)

Your Thoughts On Aipac, Please :)

My thoughts.....
Lock their board of directors and top 100 donors in a sealed room with their opposite members from CAIR and fill it with methane
Leave them there, in a few hours they donate enough methane to choke a horse!

Go read the legislative agenda at AIPAC.org and tell me WHAT initiatives you disagree with.. Americans ONLY please. :D

It has been many hours now with no response from Montelatici, Penelope, Pbel, Beelzebub, Gwendolyn or anyone else claiming AIPAC has done something wrong. If AIPAC has done what you claim they have done why can't any of you be specific and identify what it is?

Why have none of you answered this request to identify what you disagree with? Is it because you actually do not have a case at all against AIPAC? Yes. I think that is exactly what it is. Many thanks to someone here asking the right question. The silence is truly deafening!

Eh?

You are mad.
Its the usual thing that you want proof when you would just refuse any sources which don't have a convenient line for you.
In any case your request is to prove they did something 'wrong'.

That is such a vacuous concept that it is meaningless.
You would need to be more specific on what you would like "proved". Even then, with the game as outlined above. you would need to outline some sort of 'proof' which you would find permissable.

Then one of us would have to give a rats arse for what you think.

That's a lot of hills for you to climb...

You are grasping at straws here, Beelzebub.

A debate happens when one side presents something such as Flacaltenn posting AIPAC.org and asks you to read the legislative agenda and then state what initiatives you disagree with. If you choose to participate? You click the link, you read the legislative agenda and you respond with I disagree with such and such initiative because............

Then the other side has an opportunity to respond.

Then it is your turn to respond again and if you have evidence to support your argument you submit that for examination also....

If you say, "I'm not going to provide any proof of what I believe because you would just dismiss it".......

then what I hear you saying is I am not interested in participating in a debate that expects me to actually prove my claims are true!

I do not want others to know that I cannot prove my wild accusations against AIPAC and therefore I will just imply that the people involved in the debate are not trustworthy.

It would be better for you to be honest with yourself and others and admit that you do not like Israel and you do not like AIPAC and you thought AIPAC was an easy target but found out it is bullet proof.

Honesty is the best policy.

My 2 cents.

Honestly, J, you must think I have nothing else to do but entertain you.
If you would like to point out any claim I have made about AIPAC which is 'untrue' in your estimation, please quote it.

In the meantime I have to wonder why you make such unfounded wild accusations.

Go read the legislative agenda at AIPAC.org and tell me WHAT initiatives you disagree with.. Americans ONLY please. :D

It has been many hours now with no response from Montelatici, Penelope, Pbel, Beelzebub, Gwendolyn or anyone else claiming AIPAC has done something wrong. If AIPAC has done what you claim they have done why can't any of you be specific and identify what it is?

Why have none of you answered this request to identify what you disagree with? Is it because you actually do not have a case at all against AIPAC? Yes. I think that is exactly what it is. Many thanks to someone here asking the right question. The silence is truly deafening!

"The academic paper, whose authors are well-known scholars in the fields of political science and government, sets out to dispute almost every argument of the pro-Israel activists in the US. It argues that supporting Israel is not in America's best interest and furthermore, that it complicates the US's international stand and its ability to fight terror. "Israel is in fact a liability in the war on terror and the broader effort to deal with rogue states," the authors write, claiming that "The United States has a terrorism problem in good part because it is so closely allied with Israel, not the other way around." The paper also argues that the US would not be worried about Iran, Iraq and Syria, if not for its close ties with Israel. The Harvard paper also argues that Israel is not a worthy ally for the US, that it is not a true democracy and that it uses torture methods that are against American values. "

Study AIPAC works against US interests

I'm not interested in anything you have to say until you answer directly to what part of the LA you disagree with. The link was provided for you. Save your academic paper, authors and well known scholar who are full of hot air. I'm not interested.

Answer the AIPAC question or don't. But stop dancing.

Eh?

You are mad.
Its the usual thing that you want proof when you would just refuse any sources which don't have a convenient line for you.
In any case your request is to prove they did something 'wrong'.

That is such a vacuous concept that it is meaningless.
You would need to be more specific on what you would like "proved". Even then, with the game as outlined above. you would need to outline some sort of 'proof' which you would find permissable.

Then one of us would have to give a rats arse for what you think.

That's a lot of hills for you to climb...

You are grasping at straws here, Beelzebub.

A debate happens when one side presents something such as Flacaltenn posting AIPAC.org and asks you to read the legislative agenda and then state what initiatives you disagree with. If you choose to participate? You click the link, you read the legislative agenda and you respond with I disagree with such and such initiative because............

Then the other side has an opportunity to respond.

Then it is your turn to respond again and if you have evidence to support your argument you submit that for examination also....

If you say, "I'm not going to provide any proof of what I believe because you would just dismiss it".......

then what I hear you saying is I am not interested in participating in a debate that expects me to actually prove my claims are true!

I do not want others to know that I cannot prove my wild accusations against AIPAC and therefore I will just imply that the people involved in the debate are not trustworthy.

It would be better for you to be honest with yourself and others and admit that you do not like Israel and you do not like AIPAC and you thought AIPAC was an easy target but found out it is bullet proof.

Honesty is the best policy.

My 2 cents.

Honestly, J, you must think I have nothing else to do but entertain you.
If you would like to point out any claim I have made about AIPAC which is 'untrue' in your estimation, please quote it.

In the meantime I have to wonder why you make such unfounded wild accusations.

Entertaining? Sitting in a dental chair would be more entertaining. At least my dentist has a definitive purpose whereas we have yet to discover yours.

- J

montelatici, et al,

A basic premise behind the strategy of terrorism is that its purpose is to:
  • seriously intimidating a population (in this discussion - the US), or
  • unduly compelling a Government (in this discussion - the US) or international organization to perform or abstain from performing any act (in this discussion - to compel the US from supporting or protecting the sovereignty of Israel and preserving the Jewish culture and National Home), or
  • seriously destabilizing or destroying the fundamental political, constitutional, economic or social structures of a country or an international organization (in this discussion - an ally of the US and destabilizing the regional peace and security of multiple allies --- including Israel).

"The academic paper, whose authors are well-known scholars in the fields of political science and government, sets out to dispute almost every argument of the pro-Israel activists in the US. It argues that supporting Israel is not in America's best interest and furthermore, that it complicates the US's international stand and its ability to fight terror. "Israel is in fact a liability in the war on terror and the broader effort to deal with rogue states," the authors write, claiming that "The United States has a terrorism problem in good part because it is so closely allied with Israel, not the other way around." The paper also argues that the US would not be worried about Iran, Iraq and Syria, if not for its close ties with Israel. The Harvard paper also argues that Israel is not a worthy ally for the US, that it is not a true democracy and that it uses torture methods that are against American values. "

(COMMENT)

The global point of your exercise, and that of the Harvard Paper, is two fold.
  • The first is to drive a wedge between the US and Israel by intimidating the public, such that it would be scared away from the supportive role it plays in the protection, preservation and safety of the Jewish State of Israel. The supposition is that the US and the American People would not be the target of Islamic Terrorism if it simply turned its back on Israel and allowed the Jihadist, Fedayeen and other associated terrorist and insurgent group the ability to unrelenting assault Israel and its people until they collapse.
  • The second theory is that American Values whose voluntary actions reflect the moral or ethical standards --- characteristics --- of the American culture that exemplifies the selfless contributions not only for the common good, but to express the action and deed the courage to stand-up for those in need. To back away from the threat of violence by those that would be intimidated, and to abandon an ally in the desperate struggle against the Jihadist, Fedayeen and other associated terrorist, is advocating the easy way out --- and cowardice. Americans love the hero and detest the coward. To suggest that "the US would not be worried about Iran, Iraq and Syria, if not for its close ties with Israel" is just that --- backing away in the shadow of cowardice; in fear that we to (Americans) might be subject to the wrath of the Jihadist, Fedayeen and other associated terrorist. That, in an by itself, is a positive reason to support the Jewish State.
Finally, the issue of being "worthy" and the association of "democracy" are totally irrelevant to the American values as courage, perseverance, compassion, honesty, tolerance. America is not a "democracy" either; it is a "republic." Not every nation has to mirror the way in which America functionally operates. America is NOT here or there to impose its brand of government upon another. But it is worth knowing that Israel has much more in common concerning the functionality of its government than any other country in the immediate region. As for being worthy, comparatively speaking, the Arab-Palestinians have demonstration that their policies and principles are such that they bring discredit upon themselves through their past practices of criminal behaviors and the established pattern of Jihadist, Fedayeen, other associated terrorist operations and insurgent group activity which is totally inconsistent with American values.

This is not to say that there should not be a debate, but the elements of terrorist intimidation and the fear that if we support Israel, we might be subject to an attack from the Jihadist, Fedayeen and other associated terrorist and insurgent groups, should not be a deciding factor. In fact, in dealing with the Jihadist, Fedayeen and other associated terrorist and insurgent groups, America needs to have the debate as to whether it should apply the same measures of justice and integrity that has become the standard practice in the Islamic world (as opposed to any Customary IHL).

Most Respectfully,
R

I'm not interested in anything you have to say until you answer directly to what part of the LA you disagree with. The link was provided for you. Save your academic paper, authors and well known scholar who are full of hot air. I'm not interested.

Answer the AIPAC question or don't. But stop dancing.

Don't presume to tell me what to do or don't do.
Your IDF sons of bitches may be able to point weapons at people and give orders, but you are not.

Now stop being a Zionist shit and toddle off, there a good chap.

I read every single word, RoccoR. What a well written / thoughtful, articulate and honest reply. I very much appreciate your taking the time to write it. Thank you.

I do not have the education that you or the other gentleman writing about AIPAC obviously have, but I do have the common sense God gave me to realize that it is very unwise to cave in to intimidation or fear of public opinion.

There is intimidation on many fronts these days. In my own family, I've had family members who have not appreciated my boldness in confronting some matters which require them making a change in their own lives. I have had friends who have decided that being silent is better than speaking up for Israel - because after all - they have children to consider. So what? So do I! Which is precisely why I do speak up! We have to consider the future of our nation - beyond the here and now.

We are at a very serious impasse here. What we decide now will determine our future. I know that if we do not stand up for what is right we will fall for anything. It is moral insanity to side with the enemies of Israel by blaming Israel for defending herself. It is moral insanity to vilify the names of organizations and people who are attempting to do the best they can to work with an ally nation who has always had our best interest at heart. Who in their right mind does this?

It is very clear to me that some are determined to not know the truth because it will cost them something. They may not get invited to the next dinner at the country club. They may have their name taken off so and so's guest list. They may lose their jobs. Standing with the truth may even cost them their lives. So they prefer to surrender without a fight.

Will it be more comfortable when Jihad is breaking out in America and the restaurant you regularly dine at is now a pile of concrete rubble with dead bodies strewn all over the place? Is that what we are waiting for?

Why not speak up now and say, I'm not tolerating another Senator or Congressman in office who ignores the danger we are in. I'm not tolerating another elected official who does not have this at the top of his priority list to deal with. I'm going to write letters, I'm going to speak out. I'm going to make my voice known! How does anyone think CAIR became so powerful so quickly? They had their people writing letters, making phone calls, making demands, that is how it happened!

They used our own laws against us and the tolerance that Islam demands of us today will not be reciprocated once it has gained enough strength to take over! Today they want AIPAC gone. Tomorrow they will want you gone.

Ask yourselves this question:

What does it matter what people think anyhow? Since when do we have to accomodate others by being silent - and for what purpose?

Because those around us have no tolerance for the truth being spoken? Here is the answer to that one:

"Let them leave if they don't like it".

Why should I be silent in order to keep others comfortable? Do we have freedom of speech in this country or don't we?

I believe the time has come for people to speak up and say what is on their minds about this matter because quite honestly the enemy has little use for cowards and the only thing that truly puts him off his game are those bold enough to stand up to him and dismantle his lies with the truth. The truth is our weapon. We had better learn how to use it.

The warfare that has been waged against America and Israel is an "information warfare". The way to defeat it is with the truth. That is what the enemy runs from. We have witnessed it here today with our very own eyes. The moment they are confronted with truth - their entire battle plan unravels. It is the truth that must prevail here. Not only for Israel's sake but for our own.

Freedom is being able to speak the truth. If you fear speaking the truth ask yourself what is keeping me from feeling free to speak my mind? Whatever that obstacle is? Get it out of your life. Whoever it is? Get them out of your life.

It is called Control and control is witchcraft. Do not ever allow others to control you with their emotions, their position,their power, their actions. Confront them and let them know you will not tolerate it.

Have a nice evening.

One of the finest organizations on earth. I have great respect for AIPAC. I have been an advocate for Israel for over two decades. I support organizations such as IFCJ, United With Israel, and a few other ministries. AIPAC is doing a very important work.
Lawrence Franklin espionage scandal - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia :thup:
The Lawrence Franklin espionage scandal (also known as the AIPAC espionage scandal) refers to Lawrence Franklin's scandal of passing classified documents regarding United States policy towards Iran to Israel through American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC).

They're too extreme for todays Jewish youth to endorse. Thats why J Street was created as an alternative.

J Street - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
J Street states that it "supports a new direction for American policy in the Middle East – diplomatic solutions over military ones", "multilateral over unilateral approaches to conflict resolution"; and "dialogue over confrontation" with wider international support

Last edited:
montelatici, et al,

• seriously intimidating a population (in this discussion - the US), or
  • unduly compelling a Government (in this discussion - the US) or international organization to perform or abstain from performing any act (in this discussion - to compel the US from supporting or protecting the sovereignty of Israel and preserving the Jewish culture and National Home), or
  • seriously destabilizing or destroying the fundamental political, constitutional, economic or social structures of a country or an international organization (in this discussion - an ally of the US and destabilizing the regional peace and security of multiple allies --- including Israel).

(COMMENT)

The global point of your exercise, and that of the Harvard Paper, is two fold.
  • The first is to drive a wedge between the US and Israel by intimidating the public, such that it would be scared away from the supportive role it plays in the protection, preservation and safety of the Jewish State of Israel. The supposition is that the US and the American People would not be the target of Islamic Terrorism if it simply turned its back on Israel and allowed the Jihadist, Fedayeen and other associated terrorist and insurgent group the ability to unrelenting assault Israel and its people until they collapse.
  • The second theory is that American Values whose voluntary actions reflect the moral or ethical standards --- characteristics --- of the American culture that exemplifies the selfless contributions not only for the common good, but to express the action and deed the courage to stand-up for those in need. To back away from the threat of violence by those that would be intimidated, and to abandon an ally in the desperate struggle against the Jihadist, Fedayeen and other associated terrorist, is advocating the easy way out --- and cowardice. Americans love the hero and detest the coward. To suggest that "the US would not be worried about Iran, Iraq and Syria, if not for its close ties with Israel" is just that --- backing away in the shadow of cowardice; in fear that we to (Americans) might be subject to the wrath of the Jihadist, Fedayeen and other associated terrorist. That, in an by itself, is a positive reason to support the Jewish State.
Finally, the issue of being "worthy" and the association of "democracy" are totally irrelevant to the American values as courage, perseverance, compassion, honesty, tolerance. America is not a "democracy" either; it is a "republic." Not every nation has to mirror the way in which America functionally operates. America is NOT here or there to impose its brand of government upon another. But it is worth knowing that Israel has much more in common concerning the functionality of its government than any other country in the immediate region. As for being worthy, comparatively speaking, the Arab-Palestinians have demonstration that their policies and principles are such that they bring discredit upon themselves through their past practices of criminal behaviors and the established pattern of Jihadist, Fedayeen, other associated terrorist operations and insurgent group activity which is totally inconsistent with American values.

This is not to say that there should not be a debate, but the elements of terrorist intimidation and the fear that if we support Israel, we might be subject to an attack from the Jihadist, Fedayeen and other associated terrorist and insurgent groups, should not be a deciding factor. In fact, in dealing with the Jihadist, Fedayeen and other associated terrorist and insurgent groups, America needs to have the debate as to whether it should apply the same measures of justice and integrity that has become the standard practice in the Islamic world (as opposed to any Customary IHL).

Most Respectfully,
R

• seriously intimidating a population check, the Israelis intimidate a population.
  • unduly compelling a Government or Governing entities from seeking redress for past wrongs. Check Israelis do that to the Palestinians
  • seriously destabilizing or destroying the fundamental political, constitutional, economic or social structures of a people Check the Israelis do that to the Palestinians.
Thanks Rocco, you have confirmed that the Israelis are terrorists. But you knew that, terrone.

montelatici, et al,

You altered the discussion by switching from the argument "that supporting Israel is not in America's best interest" to "Israelis are terrorists."

• seriously intimidating a population check, the Israelis intimidate a population.
  • unduly compelling a Government or Governing entities from seeking redress for past wrongs. Check Israelis do that to the Palestinians
  • seriously destabilizing or destroying the fundamental political, constitutional, economic or social structures of a people Check the Israelis do that to the Palestinians.
Thanks Rocco, you have confirmed that the Israelis are terrorists. But you knew that, terrone.
(COMMENT)

The allegations changed

Israel is NOT intimidating the Arab Palestinian population. It is attempting to persuade the Hostile Arab Palestinian (HoAP) to:

"Refrain from the threat or use of force to violate the existing international boundaries of another State or as a means of solving international disputes, including territorial disputes and problems concerning frontiers of States."
Israel is NOT compelling the HoAP from seeking redress for past wrongs . It is attempting to persuade the Hostile Arab Palestinian (HoAP) to:

• Every State, to include the State of Palestine, shall settle its international disputes with other States by peaceful means in such a manner that international peace and security and justice are not endangered.

• Convince the HoAP that they should accordingly seek early and just settlement of their international disputes by negotiation, inquiry, mediation, conciliation, arbitration, judicial settlement, resort to regional agencies or arrangements or other peaceful means of their choice.
Israel is attempting NOT to do harm to the Arab Palestinian or its state; but, it is attempting to: (not all inclusive)

Exercise its right to self defense against the aggression and use of threat and force by the HoAP.

Convince the HoAP to refrain from any action aimed at the partial or total disruption of the national unity and territorial integrity of Israel.

Take urgent action to prevent and combat terrorism in all its forms and manifestations, including the Jihadist, Fedayeen and Insurgent activities towards Israel.
  • Suppress HoAP organizing, instigating, facilitating, participating in, financing, encouraging or tolerating terrorist activities and to take appropriate practical measures to ensure that Arab Palestinian territories are not used for terrorist installations or training camps, or for the preparation or organization of terrorist acts intended to be committed against Israel or its citizens;
  • Suppress others external influences from providing any form of support, active or passive, to HoAPs involved in terrorist acts, including suppressing recruitment of members of terrorist groups and eliminating the supply of weapons to terrorists;
  • Prevent the movement of terrorists or terrorist groups by effective border controls and controls on issuance of identity papers and travel documents, and through measures for preventing counterfeiting, forgery or fraudulent use of identity papers and travel documents; and the interception of contraband (material support) bound for the HoAP.
While the topic did take a twist, and I apologize to the OP for the deviation, I thought this was necessary to address.

Most Respectfully,
R

montelatici, et al,

You altered the discussion by switching from the argument "that supporting Israel is not in America's best interest" to "Israelis are terrorists."

(COMMENT)

The allegations changed

Israel is NOT intimidating the Arab Palestinian population. It is attempting to persuade the Hostile Arab Palestinian (HoAP) to:

"Refrain from the threat or use of force to violate the existing international boundaries of another State or as a means of solving international disputes, including territorial disputes and problems concerning frontiers of States."
Israel is NOT compelling the HoAP from seeking redress for past wrongs . It is attempting to persuade the Hostile Arab Palestinian (HoAP) to:

• Every State, to include the State of Palestine, shall settle its international disputes with other States by peaceful means in such a manner that international peace and security and justice are not endangered.

• Convince the HoAP that they should accordingly seek early and just settlement of their international disputes by negotiation, inquiry, mediation, conciliation, arbitration, judicial settlement, resort to regional agencies or arrangements or other peaceful means of their choice.
Israel is attempting NOT to do harm to the Arab Palestinian or its state; but, it is attempting to: (not all inclusive)

Exercise its right to self defense against the aggression and use of threat and force by the HoAP.

Convince the HoAP to refrain from any action aimed at the partial or total disruption of the national unity and territorial integrity of Israel.

Take urgent action to prevent and combat terrorism in all its forms and manifestations, including the Jihadist, Fedayeen and Insurgent activities towards Israel.
  • Suppress HoAP organizing, instigating, facilitating, participating in, financing, encouraging or tolerating terrorist activities and to take appropriate practical measures to ensure that Arab Palestinian territories are not used for terrorist installations or training camps, or for the preparation or organization of terrorist acts intended to be committed against Israel or its citizens;
  • Suppress others external influences from providing any form of support, active or passive, to HoAPs involved in terrorist acts, including suppressing recruitment of members of terrorist groups and eliminating the supply of weapons to terrorists;
  • Prevent the movement of terrorists or terrorist groups by effective border controls and controls on issuance of identity papers and travel documents, and through measures for preventing counterfeiting, forgery or fraudulent use of identity papers and travel documents; and the interception of contraband (material support) bound for the HoAP.
While the topic did take a twist, and I apologize to the OP for the deviation, I thought this was necessary to address.

Most Respectfully,
R

Your beginning to take the form of a caricature like HoAP along Cassidy...Hostilities by a People to regain their land from invaders is a noble endeavor!

montelatici, et al,

(COMMENT)

The allegations changed

Most Respectfully,
R

You are so silly Rocco. Israel is using terrorism to break down the resistance to the European invasion and occupation of Palestine. If you can't understand that, there is no hope for you.

montelatici, et al,

The Islamic Resistance Movement (HAMAS) is a designated terrorist organization based on its past criminal behaviors, and it history of previous and current practices.

You are so silly Rocco. Israel is using terrorism to break down the resistance to the European invasion and occupation of Palestine. If you can't understand that, there is no hope for you.
(COMMENT)

There was no European Invasion of Palestine. That is merely a propaganda slogan. But there is an entity of called HAMAS with a remotely located political leader in Qatar.

Israel is using the proper tool to address the issue. Anytime you say HAMAS, you ARE saying a "designated terrorist activity."

Most Respectfully,
R

montelatici, et al,

The Islamic Resistance Movement (HAMAS) is a designated terrorist organization based on its past criminal behaviors, and it history of previous and current practices.

(COMMENT)

There was no European Invasion of Palestine. That is merely a propaganda slogan. But there is an entity of called HAMAS with a remotely located political leader in Qatar.

Israel is using the proper tool to address the issue. Anytime you say HAMAS, you ARE saying a "designated terrorist activity."

Most Respectfully,
R
Everyone on planet earth dislikes Israel in world polls save America infested with AIPAC..."Designated Terrorist activity" Fighting Occupation is an American trait that you lack in a designated way.

montelatici, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R
Everyone on planet earth dislikes Israel in world polls save America infested with AIPAC..."Designated Terrorist activity" Fighting Occupation is an American trait that you lack in a designated way.
X I strongly disagree with you. You're wrong.

X I strongly disagree with you. You're wrong.

Your opinion has no bearing on the matter Jeremiah. Israel is consistently polled as the most unpopular & worst state on earth.
You are in the company of North Korea.
You are a tribute act to Nazi Germany.

You are a fascist and a fascist supporter.
You have no right to oppress another people. Begone you evil man.

montelatici, et al,

(COMMENT)

The allegations changed

Most Respectfully,
R

Your beginning to take the form of a caricature like HoAP along Cassidy...Hostilities by a People to regain their land from invaders is a noble endeavor!

Right on! I agree Israel has a right to even use of hostility in regaining their land from the Palestinian invaders. Want peace? Israel must end their Zionist agenda of peace offerings, a secutiy fence & land concessions so the squatters can remain in Israel.

montelatici, et al,

(COMMENT)

The allegations changed

Most Respectfully,
R

Right on! I agree Israel has a right to even use of hostility in regaining their land from the Palestinian invaders. Want peace? Israel must end their Zionist agenda of peace offerings, a secutiy fence & land concessions so the squatters can remain in Israel.

How can the Muslims and Christians that were living in Palestine when the European Jews invaded be invaders? Your logic is Orwellian.

Drivel.

Forum List

Back