Your Thoughts On Aipac, Please :)

Your opinion has no bearing on the matter Jeremiah. Israel is consistently polled as the most unpopular & worst state on earth. You are in the company of North Korea. You are a tribute act to Nazi Germany. You are a fascist and a fascist supporter. You have no right to oppress another people. Begone you evil man.
Hilarious drivel.

Go read the legislative agenda at AIPAC.org and tell me WHAT initiatives you disagree with.. Americans ONLY please. :D

It has been many hours now with no response from Montelatici, Penelope, Pbel, Beelzebub, Gwendolyn or anyone else claiming AIPAC has done something wrong. If AIPAC has done what you claim they have done why can't any of you be specific and identify what it is?

Why have none of you answered this request to identify what you disagree with? Is it because you actually do not have a case at all against AIPAC? Yes. I think that is exactly what it is. Many thanks to someone here asking the right question. The silence is truly deafening!

nothing wrong with the LA. I agree with all of them.

I agree with all of them too.

I believe someone just attempted to bury this post in order to evade the specific question as to which initiative they disagreed with. Answer the question or do not answer the question, Pbel. But stop trying to bury it. Click the link. Read it. Then tell us what is wrong with it. If you are able to find anything you'll tell everyone what you have found wrong. If you are not able to find anything admit you are unable to find anything wrong with it..
To be honest Jeremiah, I would rather debate a thousand right wing ZioNazis than debate a Christian Evangelist...At least the Zionists fight for a homeland and you kiss their ass because you want to simply deliver them to Christ in the Rapture...Honestly I have to respect someone before I debate them...
This post just shows was an ass you are Pbel.

First off, there's no such thing as a ZioNazi, that's just a name you deluded pro Palestinians came up with. In fact the real Nazis are those who openly call for Israels destruction AKA Hamas. Their charter is just like the Final Solution the Nazis has for the Jews.
But why you're really an ass is because you insult other peoples beliefs. Just because you don't believe what Jeremiah does, doesn't mean you have to shit all over his beliefs.
You should be ashamed of yourself
Take your Toast and shove it too whiner...You even whine for others...Recently J shit on Catholicism saying it really wasn't Christian...Sorry I don't respect Evangelists too many hanging out Bathroom stalls!

not a reply or rebuttal.
instead of attacking, perhaps the prudent thing to do would be to stay quiet.

You are so silly Rocco. Israel is using terrorism to break down the resistance to the European invasion and occupation of Palestine. If you can't understand that, there is no hope for you.
Does it mean arab settlers and squatters came from Europe?

No the Jewish settlers and squatters came from Europe, as everyone knows. There is even movie about it. It's called Exodus. You will see, that they were Europeans that got on a ship in Europe and invaded Palestine.

You are beyond stupid Monti. There was never a European invasion. Again, European Jews were invited to immigrate by the British who also facilitated their immigration. You are easily brainwashed by Arab propaganda and i must say it's extremely pathetic!
I have never seen such distortion of history until I came here to USMB and started reading the posts of deluded pro Palestinians.
Keep on supporting terrorism, scum....

AIPAC are what AIPAC are. An agency of Israel.

I reserve my contempt for the American system that allows a foreign agency to buy out its government.

You, as with most, have been duped.
AIPAC has no power at all, except that which has been given to it.
The US arms industry wants massive profits, and gets them because of all the weapons sales. This allows them to pay massive bribes, sorry, election campaign funds to people on both sides of the house.
These well paid for politicians need an excuse to buy the weapons, and support for Israel creates it.
Of course, they need a massive propaganda machine to sell the idea to the unthinking American public, and for that, they need an enemy.
Communism died in Europe, so a new evil enemy was required. Islam kopped for it.
As we see now, Islam is being replaced as the evil enemy by China, so you'll all have to hate chinks soon.

If you're stupid enough to believe the propaganda.

Followed by Rocco redefining words, concepts and generally working hard to mislead. Basically: Lies
You deceitful son-of-a -bitch! Rocco!
You can find all the legal text you fucking well like, but to try to pretend that AIPAC is not an agency of Israel is just the biggest fucking lie made here for weeks! And with your contributions, that is SAYING SOMETHING!
As to being "Un-American" - If being American is being cheated on, deceived by and manipulated by foreign powers, no it is not un-American.
But DO try to get your head out of your arse, dear Rocco.
Drivel.

Drivel is what people with empty minds say, one word answers!

I strongly disagree, Penelope.

People who can nail it with a one word reply impress me to no end! Docmauser1 nailed it.

Drivel

Followed by Rocco redefining words, concepts and generally working hard to mislead. Basically: Lies
You can find all the legal text you fucking well like, but to try to pretend that AIPAC is not an agency of Israel is just the biggest fucking lie made here for weeks! And with your contributions, that is SAYING SOMETHING!
As to being "Un-American" - If being American is being cheated on, deceived by and manipulated by foreign powers, no it is not un-American.
Drivel.

Drivel is what people with empty minds say, one word answers!

I strongly disagree, Penelope.

People who can nail it with a one word reply impress me to no end! Docmauser1 nailed it.

Drivel

In some cases one word won't work because it is the wrong word. That is what we call "missing it". Keep trying...

Two thumbs down for AIPAC. It's a cog in the corruption machine, Congress. Ban it.
Israel needs off the bottle already. They're plenty rich enough to defend themselves.

Two thumbs down for AIPAC. It's a cog in the corruption machine, Congress. Ban it.
Israel needs off the bottle already. They're plenty rich enough to defend themselves.

Muslims certainly have their lobby groups, as do NGO's connected to muslim nations. It amazing how people can be so fixated with AIPAC and turn a blind eye on the thousands of other lobby groups.
With the billions spent by other lobby groups, somehow AIPAC can garner such disproportionate influence? Conspiracy and hate groups get a lot of mileage out of such lies.

@Beelzebub, et al,

Anyway you slice it, you made a misstatement of fact (distortion, exaggeration, fabrication, false color statement, garbled version); whether intentional or through ignorance --- passed on misinformation.

Beelzebub, et al,

OK now, let's not tell fibs or mislead anyone.

Followed by Rocco redefining words, concepts and generally working hard to mislead.
Basically: Lies

You can reserve you contempt all you want, but don't mislead others into believing that particular misleading statement or that is somehow unAmerican. It simply is not true.

Most Respectfully,
R

Most Respectully
B
(COMMENT)

I would be very welcome to address any hard evidence to the contrary, but the fact of the matter is that your claim that AIPAC is "An agency of Israel." is false and misleading.

Most Respectfully,
R
Do you deny that it is a de-facto agent of Israel?

AAI, ADC, CAIR, NAAA, etc. are active lobby groups and individual nations hire professional lobby groups and lawyers to lobby on their behalf. AIPAC is not even listed among the top lobby groups.

You are beyond stupid Monti. There was never a European invasion. Again, European Jews were invited to immigrate by the British who also facilitated their immigration. You are easily brainwashed by Arab propaganda and i must say it's extremely pathetic!
I have never seen such distortion of history until I came here to USMB and started reading the posts of deluded pro Palestinians.
Keep on supporting terrorism, scum....

The British invited Europeans to settle in North America, Australia etc. Were they not invasions? WTF right did the British have to facilitate the invasion of Palestine by Europeans and then the allow the eviction of most the people that were living there?

You really have been fed a lot of bullshit regarding what actually happened. I can't believe there is such ignorance.

AAI, ADC, CAIR, NAAA, etc. are active lobby groups and individual nations hire professional lobby groups and lawyers to lobby on their behalf. AIPAC is not even listed among the top lobby groups.
AIPAC and its affiliates are the largest donors to American Politicians...

AIPAC Money USC News21

The Individual Contributions
During the two decades M.J. Rosenberg worked for Democrats on the Hill, he and his congressional bosses nodded their heads in agreement when AIPAC members gave out its talking points every year on the last day of the annual policy conference.
“You just gotta say, ‘Yes sir, I agree, absolutely, nothing better than Israel,’ because you don’t want them to get mad at you. You wanna keep the campaign contributions going, ” says Rosenberg, who is now a senior foreign policy fellow at the progressive think tank Media Matters Action Network.
"Thousands of donors associated with AIPAC give hundreds of thousands of dollars to campaigns all around the country,” says Rosenberg, who also worked for AIPAC in the '80s but left after he thought the organization had adopted hawkish policies.
Smart political organizations like AIPAC understand writing a check directly from that organization to a candidate has minimal impact, says Dan Schnur, director of the Jesse M. Unruh Institute of Politics at the University of Southern California, a frequent speaker at AIPAC events.
“The much better way of catching the attention of a candidate, particularly a candidate who needs a lot of money for his or her campaign, is not just to write a check but to have large numbers of individuals each write their own checks,” he says, explaining one of the things that makes AIPAC so effective.
The Pro-Israel PACS
Since 1990, the whole of the pro-Israel lobby has given almost $96 million in congressional campaign contributions and funnels a lot of the money through local political action committees, according to the Center for Responsive Politics, a nonpartisan group that tracks money in politics.
Although AIPAC does not have its own PAC, it has its political department analyze who the pro-Israel congressional candidates are across the country and then distributes that information to the pro-Israel PACs, according Rosenberg.
“That's what they do,” Rosenberg says. “Otherwise they wouldn’t have a political department at AIPAC, and they have a big political department there.”
But AIPAC says it does not rate Congress members or work with any political action committees. Those running in its circles say they’re so successful because it’s not hard for them to make their case to elected officials.
“Congress is pro-Israel because America is pro-Israel. Have you ever pushed on an open door? It’s pretty easy,” says Josh Block, a former media relations head of AIPAC who now runs his own lobbying firm.
But some critics of AIPAC disagree that it’s such a simple equation, including one of the founders of J Street, an organization often seen as the more liberal alternative in the American Jewish community.
“If this were all about shared values,” says Daniel Levy, “then I imagine the question to focus at AIPAC would be, ‘Why aren’t the 30 political action committees associated with the AIPAC wing of pro-Israel advocacy disbanded?’ ”
On the Hill
Since 1998, AIPAC has spent $20,269,436 lobbying on the Hill, according to the Center for Responsive Politics, a nonpartisan organization dedicated to tracking money in politics.
A team of 11 in-house lobbyists work for AIPAC, including the executive director himself, Howard Kohr, and Jeff Kuhnreich, former senior policy adviser to Sen. Jon Kyl (R-Ariz.).
The American Israel Education Foundation
AIPAC has an affiliate called the American Israel Education Foundation that spends money on educational programs, materials and travel to promote AIPAC issues. As a 501(c)(3) organization, contributions made to the American Israel Education Foundation are tax deductible, unlike those made to AIPAC. Under the law the AIPAC affiliate is limited in how much money it can give to political activities.
Since 2000, the foundation has spent almost $5 million on congressional travel to Israel and sent congressmen on a total of 575 trips, according to Legistorm, a nonpartisan organization that tracks money and travel of legislators. The top-five most expensive trips were taken by Republicans.

Does it mean arab settlers and squatters came from Europe?
No the Jewish settlers and squatters came from Europe, as everyone knows.
Then how come palistanians are settlers and squatters?
There is even movie about it. It's called Exodus. You will see, that they were Europeans that got on a ship in Europe and invaded Palestine.
What was the name of the camel, that humped arab settlers and squatters to palistan?

Forum List

Back