Your Thoughts On Aipac, Please :)

"U.S. aid to Israel has some unique
aspects, such as loans with repayment waived,
or a pledge to provide Israel with economic
assistance equal to the amount Israel owes the
United States for previous loans.

http://fas.org/sgp/crs/mideast/IB85066.pdf

In effect besides the 3-4 billion in aid Israel gets annually, Israel does not pay back the loans it gets. We are not Jew haters, we are realists and do not appreciate Americans who support Israel at the expense of America.

Very interesting reading. Thanks for the FAS report. You might learn some things if you actually read it..

Loans with Repayment Waived
The United States has not canceled any of Israel’s debts to the U.S. government, but the U.S. government has waived repayment of aid to Israel that originally was categorized as loans. Following the 1973 war, President Nixon asked Congress for emergency aid for
Israel, including loans for which repayment would be waived. Israel preferred that the aid be in the form of loans, rather than grants, to avoid having a U.S. military contingent in Israel to oversee a grant program. Since 1974, some or all of U.S. military aid to Israel has been
in the form of loans for which repayment is waived. Technically, the assistance is called loans, but as a practical matter, the military aid is grant. From FY1974 through FY2003,
Israel has received more than $45 billion in waived loans. (Egypt also receives some of its U.S. military assistance in the form of loans with repayment waived. In 1990, the United States canceled $6.7 billion in past military debts that Egypt owed to the United States.)

Other things you might learn is that Loan Guarantees don't cost taxpayer very much at all as long as Israel maintains a credit rating.

In whole --- 85% of the military dollars that we grant Israel goes to OUR military industrial complex. American jobs.. They are allowed to spend about 20% of that money elsewhere. You might look at the Defense Industry lobbies for more EFFECTIVE SUPPORT on these than AIPAC.

Do I want to grant that much military aid to Israel? Not as a matter of normal business. Certainly not EVERY YEAR and certainly not if Israel ever misused those weapons against their neighbors in full fledged war.

It should NOT be a perennial budget item. Neither should the military aid to ANY other country for that matter. That type of aid ought to managed on NEED and as conditions change with geopolitical challenges.

But Israel should have adequate support to fend off aggression. And in times of threat -- we SHOULD amp up their armed forces. As Israel is a nuclear power -- I prefer that they have options to USING that nuclear capability. And in their neighborhood, that means they need overwhelming defensive abilities to survive..

The military aid to Israel needs to be managed better. LARGELY it's not our generousity that motivates it. It's our desire to keep our Defense Industry in business..

"But Israel should have adequate support to fend off aggression."

Why? Palestinians just want their homes and land back. Why should thieves be financed to keep their stolen goods?

They don't need all those toys for Palestinian revolts and temper tantrums. Those are for when ISIS comes marching thru Jordan.
Which is something that Palestine supporters with brains needs to consider. A brand new Pali state is a short SNACK for other Arab insurgents and threats like ISIS. And at SOME POINT -- Abbas and SERIOUS Pali diplomats will recognize the utility of HAVING ISRAEL there as a capable defense force against extremists of ALL types that want to prey on peaceful and weak Arab nations..

Its a selling point that folks can see if they play the game several moves ahead.. Not likely you and the other backwards looking, Hamas loving, anti-Israel types would ever think of..

You see this man in this video? This is the leader of Iran. He wants to wipe Israel off the map. Israel is outnumbered by her enemies approximately 40 to 1 in Middle east. Israel is surrounded by enemies. Israel is approximately .04% of middle east while Arabs, Turks, Syrians, Egyptians, Iranians, other Islamic nations own the other 99.96% of the middle east. AIPAC is an advocate for Israel and is keeping Americans aware of what our best friend in the world - Israel - is facing - what we are facing - what we are all facing and it would behoove us to support AIPAC so men such as the one in this video do not achieve their goal! What is his goal? To wipe Israel off the face of the map! This alone is a very good reason to be thankful to AIPAC!

was, Hassan Rouhani is the current president

How many states that hold millions of people in gulags does the U.S. support? American Israel Firsters like you are afflicted by cognitive dissonance, well beyond being far from reality.
Frankly it goes well beyond dissonance, I think its an understandable mass psychoses caused by the stress of living within hostile environments for a millennia culminating in the holocaust...

Israel was the result, born of psychoses and fear it acts thusly...

What is it with you and saying things that are completely untrue?
Rather than whine, why don't you prove that its untrue...

Because unlike Communist & Islamic nations - here in America you are innocent until proven guilty. It's called justice. We have a legal system and it works. So if you are going to make such outrageous claims against the Jewish people and Israel the burden of proof is on you.
Not Toastman. That is how that works. Understand? p.s. I noticed neither you, or Beelzebub or Penelope or Gwendolyn or Monetelatici or any of your friends could find anything on AIPAC. Did you even examine the link or did you already know your claims against AIPAC were untrue before you started? I noticed not one of you accepted the challenge. Interesting.

Last edited:
Go read the legislative agenda at AIPAC.org and tell me WHAT initiatives you disagree with.. Americans ONLY please. :D

It has been many hours now with no response from Montelatici, Penelope, Pbel, Beelzebub, Gwendolyn or anyone else claiming AIPAC has done something wrong. If AIPAC has done what you claim they have done why can't any of you be specific and identify what it is?

Why have none of you answered this request to identify what you disagree with? Is it because you actually do not have a case at all against AIPAC? Yes. I think that is exactly what it is. Many thanks to someone here asking the right question. The silence is truly deafening!

Go read the legislative agenda at AIPAC.org and tell me WHAT initiatives you disagree with.. Americans ONLY please. :D

It has been many hours now with no response from Montelatici, Penelope, Pbel, Beelzebub, Gwendolyn or anyone else claiming AIPAC has done something wrong. If AIPAC has done what you claim they have done why can't any of you be specific and identify what it is?

Why have none of you answered this request to identify what you disagree with? Is it because you actually do not have a case at all against AIPAC? Yes. I think that is exactly what it is. Many thanks to someone here asking the right question. The silence is truly deafening!

nothing wrong with the LA. I agree with all of them.

I agree with all of them too.

How many states that hold millions of people in gulags does the U.S. support? American Israel Firsters like you are afflicted by cognitive dissonance, well beyond being far from reality.
Frankly it goes well beyond dissonance, I think its an understandable mass psychoses caused by the stress of living within hostile environments for a millennia culminating in the holocaust...

Because unlike Communist & Islamic nations - here in America you are innocent until proven guilty. It's called justice. We have a legal system and it works. So if you are going to make such outrageous claims against the Jewish people and Israel the burden of proof is on you.
Not Toastman. That is how that works. Understand? p.s. I noticed neither you, or Beelzebub or Penelope or Gwendolyn or Monetelatici or any of your friends could find anything on AIPAC. Did you even examine the link or did you already know your claims against AIPAC were untrue before you started? I noticed not one of you accepted the challenge. Interesting.
Lawrence Franklin espionage scandal - Wikipedia, the free ...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lawrence_Franklin_espionage_scandal
Wikipedia
Jump to Accusations denied by AIPAC and Israel - The spying charges have been denied by Israel as ... in the United States before the AIPAC scandal.
  • The AIPAC Spy Story - stopaipac.org
    stopaipac.org/spystory.htm
    Crimes and Felonies: The AIPAC Spy Story. Home · Perspectives · AIPAC Policies AIPAC Crimes Protest AIPAC Contact Us About Us Donate Site Map ...
.ads-ad{padding-top:11px;padding-bottom:11px}#center_col ._Ak{position:relative;margin:0px 0px 6px 0px;padding-top:2px;padding-bottom:0px}#center_col .ads-ad{padding-left:8px;padding-right:8px}#rhs ._Ak{margin:5px 0px 32px 16px;padding-top:3px;padding-bottom:0px}#rhs .ads-ad{padding-left:0px;padding-right:0px}#center_col ._Ak{border-bottom:1px solid #ebebeb}#center_col ._hM{margin:12px -17px 0 0;padding:0}#center_col ._hM{font-weight:normal;font-size:13px;float:right}._hM span+span{margin-left:3px}#rhs ._hM{font-weight:normal;font-size:13px;margin:0;padding:0;}.ads-bbl-container{background-color:#fff;border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2);box-shadow:0 4px 16px rgba(0,0,0,0.2);color:#666;position:absolute;z-index:120}.ads-bbl-triangle{border-left-color:transparent;border-right-color:transparent;border-width:0 9.5px 9.5px 9.5px;width:0px;border-style:solid;border-top-color:transparent;height:0px;position:absolute;z-index:121}.ads-bbl-triangle-bg{border-bottom-color:#999}.ads-bbl-triangle-fg{border-bottom-color:#fff;margin-left:-9px;margin-top:1px}.ads-bblc{display:none}._lBb{padding:16px;color:#666}._zFc{padding-top:12px}._lBb a{text-decoration:none}._lBb a:hover{text-decoration:underline}._NU{background:url(/images/nav_logo195.png);background-position:0 -106px;display:inline-block;height:12px;margin-top:-2px;position:relative;top:2px;width:12px;text-indent:100%;white-space:nowrap;overflow:hidden}.ads-visurl{color:#006621;white-space:nowrap;font-size:13px}#center_col .ads-visurl cite{color:#006621;vertical-align:bottom}.ads-visurl ._mB{margin-right:7px;margin-left:0px}._mB{background-color:#efc439;border-radius:2px;color:#fff;display:inline-block;font-size:12px;padding:0 2px;line-height:14px;vertical-align:baseline}._Ak .action-menu{line-height:0}#center_col ._Ak .action-menu .mn-dwn-arw{border-color:#006621 transparent}#center_col ._Ak .action-menu:hover .mn-dwn-arw{border-color:#00591E transparent}._mDc{display:-webkit-box;min-height:36px;overflow:hidden;text-overflow:ellipsis;-webkit-box-orient:vertical;-webkit-line-clamp:2}
Why these ads?
These ads are based on your current search terms.
Visit Google’s Ads Settings to learn more, block specific advertisers, or opt out of personalized ads.

1. AIPAC
    Adwww.aipac.org/‎
    • Why this ad?
    Help keep Israel secure by ensuring U.S. support remains strong
    AIPAC has 138 followers on Google+
  2. AIPAC Spying
    Adwww.wow.com/AIPAC+Spying
    • Why this ad?
    Search for AIPAC Spying Look Up Quick Results Now!

I believe someone just attempted to bury this post in order to evade the specific question as to which initiative they disagreed with. Answer the question or do not answer the question, Pbel. But stop trying to bury it. Click the link. Read it. Then tell us what is wrong with it. If you are able to find anything you'll tell everyone what you have found wrong. If you are not able to find anything admit you are unable to find anything wrong with it..

I believe someone just attempted to bury this post in order to evade the specific question as to which initiative they disagreed with. Answer the question or do not answer the question, Pbel. But stop trying to bury it. Click the link. Read it. Then tell us what is wrong with it. If you are able to find anything you'll tell everyone what you have found wrong. If you are not able to find anything admit you are unable to find anything wrong with it..
To be honest Jeremiah, I would rather debate a thousand right wing ZioNazis than debate a Christian Evangelist...At least the Zionists fight for a homeland and you kiss their ass because you want to simply deliver them to Christ in the Rapture...Honestly I have to respect someone before I debate them...

To be honest Jeremiah, I would rather debate a thousand right wing ZioNazis than debate a Christian Evangelist...At least the Zionists fight for a homeland and you kiss their ass because you want to simply deliver them to Christ in the Rapture...Honestly I have to respect someone before I debate them...
This post just shows was an ass you are Pbel.

First off, there's no such thing as a ZioNazi, that's just a name you deluded pro Palestinians came up with. In fact the real Nazis are those who openly call for Israels destruction AKA Hamas. Their charter is just like the Final Solution the Nazis has for the Jews.
But why you're really an ass is because you insult other peoples beliefs. Just because you don't believe what Jeremiah does, doesn't mean you have to shit all over his beliefs.
You should be ashamed of yourself

Lawrence Franklin espionage scandal - Wikipedia, the free ...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lawrence_Franklin_espionage_scandal
Wikipedia
Jump to Accusations denied by AIPAC and Israel - The spying charges have been denied by Israel as ... in the United States before the AIPAC scandal.
  • The AIPAC Spy Story - stopaipac.org
    stopaipac.org/spystory.htm
    Crimes and Felonies: The AIPAC Spy Story. Home · Perspectives · AIPAC Policies AIPAC Crimes Protest AIPAC Contact Us About Us Donate Site Map ...
.ads-ad{padding-top:11px;padding-bottom:11px}#center_col ._Ak{position:relative;margin:0px 0px 6px 0px;padding-top:2px;padding-bottom:0px}#center_col .ads-ad{padding-left:8px;padding-right:8px}#rhs ._Ak{margin:5px 0px 32px 16px;padding-top:3px;padding-bottom:0px}#rhs .ads-ad{padding-left:0px;padding-right:0px}#center_col ._Ak{border-bottom:1px solid #ebebeb}#center_col ._hM{margin:12px -17px 0 0;padding:0}#center_col ._hM{font-weight:normal;font-size:13px;float:right}._hM span+span{margin-left:3px}#rhs ._hM{font-weight:normal;font-size:13px;margin:0;padding:0;}.ads-bbl-container{background-color:#fff;border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2);box-shadow:0 4px 16px rgba(0,0,0,0.2);color:#666;position:absolute;z-index:120}.ads-bbl-triangle{border-left-color:transparent;border-right-color:transparent;border-width:0 9.5px 9.5px 9.5px;width:0px;border-style:solid;border-top-color:transparent;height:0px;position:absolute;z-index:121}.ads-bbl-triangle-bg{border-bottom-color:#999}.ads-bbl-triangle-fg{border-bottom-color:#fff;margin-left:-9px;margin-top:1px}.ads-bblc{display:none}._lBb{padding:16px;color:#666}._zFc{padding-top:12px}._lBb a{text-decoration:none}._lBb a:hover{text-decoration:underline}._NU{background:url(/images/nav_logo195.png);background-position:0 -106px;display:inline-block;height:12px;margin-top:-2px;position:relative;top:2px;width:12px;text-indent:100%;white-space:nowrap;overflow:hidden}.ads-visurl{color:#006621;white-space:nowrap;font-size:13px}#center_col .ads-visurl cite{color:#006621;vertical-align:bottom}.ads-visurl ._mB{margin-right:7px;margin-left:0px}._mB{background-color:#efc439;border-radius:2px;color:#fff;display:inline-block;font-size:12px;padding:0 2px;line-height:14px;vertical-align:baseline}._Ak .action-menu{line-height:0}#center_col ._Ak .action-menu .mn-dwn-arw{border-color:#006621 transparent}#center_col ._Ak .action-menu:hover .mn-dwn-arw{border-color:#00591E transparent}._mDc{display:-webkit-box;min-height:36px;overflow:hidden;text-overflow:ellipsis;-webkit-box-orient:vertical;-webkit-line-clamp:2}
Why these ads?
These ads are based on your current search terms.
Visit Google’s Ads Settings to learn more, block specific advertisers, or opt out of personalized ads.

1. AIPAC
    Adwww.aipac.org/‎
    • Why this ad?
    Help keep Israel secure by ensuring U.S. support remains strong
    AIPAC has 138 followers on Google+
  2. AIPAC Spying
    Adwww.wow.com/AIPAC+Spying
    • Why this ad?
    Search for AIPAC Spying Look Up Quick Results Now!

Shame you don't have the time to edit out the ADVERTISEMENTS and NOTICES from the important shit you post here. Must really have read and studied these cases eh? :lol:

Swift move, invoke Angels. -- Have you READ the legislative agenda at AIPAC.ORG?
Are you an American? Tell us what parts of their current legislative lobbying efforts you disagree with... Please?

This post just shows was an ass you are Pbel.

First off, there's no such thing as a ZioNazi, that's just a name you deluded pro Palestinians came up with. In fact the real Nazis are those who openly call for Israels destruction AKA Hamas. Their charter is just like the Final Solution the Nazis has for the Jews.
But why you're really an ass is because you insult other peoples beliefs. Just because you don't believe what Jeremiah does, doesn't mean you have to shit all over his beliefs.
You should be ashamed of yourself
Take your Toast and shove it too whiner...You even whine for others...Recently J shit on Catholicism saying it really wasn't Christian...Sorry I don't respect Evangelists too many hanging out Bathroom stalls!

Debate? What debate?

Let me enlighten you, Pbel. In order for there to be a debate? You have to present "your side of the argument" and you have steadfastly refused to do that.

You were invited to read the legislative agenda at AIPAC.org and tell Flacaltenn which initiatives you disagreed with. Were you not invited to do this?

Yes. You were.

Yet you declined because you knew there were no grounds for your claim and therein you lost before you ever got started - Pbels, you refused to provide a single shred of evidence to substantiate your wild accusations against AIPAC.

Do you know the real reason you do not want to respond to me, Pbels? It isn't because I'm a Christian evangelist. It is because you cannot answer Flacaltenns question.

I didn't pose that question. Flacaltenn did. So your excuse that you will not respond due to my being a Christian evangelist is indeed a lame excuse because you are not responding to me but to someone else here.

I just needed to set that record straight with you. Now tell him what initiatives you disagree with or admit you have no legitimate complaint against AIPAC.

Eh?

You are mad.
Its the usual thing that you want proof when you would just refuse any sources which don't have a convenient line for you.
In any case your request is to prove they did something 'wrong'.

That is such a vacuous concept that it is meaningless.
You would need to be more specific on what you would like "proved". Even then, with the game as outlined above. you would need to outline some sort of 'proof' which you would find permissable.

Then one of us would have to give a rats arse for what you think.

That's a lot of hills for you to climb...

Eh?

You are mad.
Its the usual thing that you want proof when you would just refuse any sources which don't have a convenient line for you.
In any case your request is to prove they did something 'wrong'.

That is such a vacuous concept that it is meaningless.
You would need to be more specific on what you would like "proved". Even then, with the game as outlined above. you would need to outline some sort of 'proof' which you would find permissable.

Then one of us would have to give a rats arse for what you think.

That's a lot of hills for you to climb...

You are grasping at straws here, Beelzebub.

A debate happens when one side presents something such as Flacaltenn posting AIPAC.org and asks you to read the legislative agenda and then state what initiatives you disagree with. If you choose to participate? You click the link, you read the legislative agenda and you respond with I disagree with such and such initiative because............

Then the other side has an opportunity to respond.

Then it is your turn to respond again and if you have evidence to support your argument you submit that for examination also....

If you say, "I'm not going to provide any proof of what I believe because you would just dismiss it".......

then what I hear you saying is I am not interested in participating in a debate that expects me to actually prove my claims are true!

I do not want others to know that I cannot prove my wild accusations against AIPAC and therefore I will just imply that the people involved in the debate are not trustworthy.

It would be better for you to be honest with yourself and others and admit that you do not like Israel and you do not like AIPAC and you thought AIPAC was an easy target but found out it is bullet proof.

Honesty is the best policy.

My 2 cents.

"The academic paper, whose authors are well-known scholars in the fields of political science and government, sets out to dispute almost every argument of the pro-Israel activists in the US. It argues that supporting Israel is not in America's best interest and furthermore, that it complicates the US's international stand and its ability to fight terror. "Israel is in fact a liability in the war on terror and the broader effort to deal with rogue states," the authors write, claiming that "The United States has a terrorism problem in good part because it is so closely allied with Israel, not the other way around." The paper also argues that the US would not be worried about Iran, Iraq and Syria, if not for its close ties with Israel. The Harvard paper also argues that Israel is not a worthy ally for the US, that it is not a true democracy and that it uses torture methods that are against American values. "

Study AIPAC works against US interests

This is how AIPAC pushes our government to its will even against our interest... AIPAC makes the Zionist press dance to its tune...It is a silent cabal...
The Case of the New York Times Missing AIPAC Gorilla Has an Easy Answer - The Wire

paragraphs:
Administration officials said the influential American Israel Public Affairs Committee was already at work pressing for military action against the government of Assad, fearing that if Syria escapes American retribution for its use of chemical weapons, Iran might be emboldened in the future to attack Israel. In the House, the majority leader, Eric Cantor of Virginia, the only Jewish Republican in Congress, has long worked to challenge Democrats’ traditional base among Jews.
One administration official, who, like others, declined to be identified discussing White House strategy, called AIPAC “the 800-pound gorilla in the room,” and said its allies in Congress had to be saying, “If the White House is not capable of enforcing this red line” against the catastrophic use of chemical weapons, “we’re in trouble.”
The piece appeared in Tuesday's edition, but around 5 a.m. ET on Tuesday morning, The Atlantic and Bloomberg View's Jeffrey Goldberg noticed something:
Something seemed amiss in the land of the Grey Lady. But thanks to the wonderful power of the Internet, where nothing ever disappears from the record, even if The Times had wanted it to disappear, the quote didn't disappear completely. Some people noticed the passage still lived in the version that ran in the Boston Globe (which until last month was owned by The Times) syndicated version of the story, though.
People began wondering where and why this newsworthy passage about an important, influential lobbying group's work on Capitol Hill to whip votes for the President's plan to strike Syria had gone, and the Times remained silent about the whole thing through most of the morning. There was no update or correction amended to the story online, which had been almost entirely rewritten. The Times' passage about "the 800 pound gorilla in the room" became its own 800 pound gorilla in the room as Times watchdogs began sniffing for a possible explanation. Times' political reporter Michael Barbaro got into a spat with Huffington Post media reporter Michael Calderone over the missing quotes:
John Mearsheimer and Stephen Walt The Israel Lobby the Israel Lobby LRB 23 March 2006
Since the October War in 1973, Washington has provided Israel with a level of support dwarfing that given to any other state. It has been the largest annual recipient of direct economic and military assistance since 1976, and is the largest recipient in total since World War Two, to the tune of well over $140 billion (in 2004 dollars). Israel receives about $3 billion in direct assistance each year, roughly one-fifth of the foreign aid budget, and worth about $500 a year for every Israeli. This largesse is especially striking since Israel is now a wealthy industrial state with a per capita income roughly equal to that of South Korea or Spain.
Other recipients get their money in quarterly installments, but Israel receives its entire appropriation at the beginning of each fiscal year and can thus earn interest on it. Most recipients of aid given for military purposes are required to spend all of it in the US, but Israel is allowed to use roughly 25 per cent of its allocation to subsidise its own defence industry. It is the only recipient that does not have to account for how the aid is spent, which makes it virtually impossible to prevent the money from being used for purposes the US opposes, such as building settlements on the West Bank. Moreover, the US has provided Israel with nearly $3 billion to develop weapons systems, and given it access to such top-drawer weaponry as Blackhawk helicopters and F-16 jets. Finally, the US gives Israel access to intelligence it denies to its Nato allies and has turned a blind eye to Israel’s acquisition of nuclear weapons.

Your Thoughts On Aipac, Please :)

My thoughts.....
Lock their board of directors and top 100 donors in a sealed room with their opposite members from CAIR and fill it with methane

Forum List

Back