Your Steak Is Getting Cheaper at the Supermarket

Believe the BS you need to believe, it works for me, at least you provide me with some low level laughs for you stupidity. Thanks!

I guess your eggs were just extra special eggs which is why you paid more for them than the rest of the country.

I am sure they were worth it.

:itsok:

I guess your eggs were just extra special eggs which is why you paid more for them than the rest of the country.

I am sure they were worth it.

:itsok:
Again, believe what you need to believe, you are making moronic assumptions about circumstances you know nothing about, but feel free to continue, I am enjoying the laughs.

We pay $7 bucks a dozen.
Of course they're the best eggs available at the grocery store but we dont eat eggs all that often so it's worth it.

We by brown, organic, free range, grass fed localish eggs and they are still under 4 bucks.

Then again we go through about 1.5 dozen a week. I love eggs.

We by brown, organic, free range, grass fed localish eggs and they are still under 4 bucks.

Then again we go through about 1.5 dozen a week. I love eggs.

I'll pick up yard eggs and chickens when we go to the fishing lease.
The good eggs at the grocery store are almost as good as the yard eggs.
The chickens are better than any store bought chickens even the expensive organic chickens.
We'll occasionally order some Svart Hona chickens that are awesome but at $80 bucks a piece we dont do it all that often but man do they taste good.

Where do you get your information? Are you ever not wrong about anything?

View attachment 686242
From CBS...https://www.cbsnews.com/news/inflation-american-workers-are-taking-on-second-jobs/

As the pandemic erupted in the U.S. in 2020, roughly 4% of employed people held multiple jobs in the U.S., according to data from the St. Louis Federal Reserve. By June of this year, that figure had jumped nearly a full percentage point.

Although fewer people today are working multiple jobs, more Americans than ever hold two full-time jobs, amounting to more than 70 hours of work a week. In June, 426,000 people were working two full-time positions, compared to 308,000 in February 2020, according to federal labor data.

Well, then git. Go work. Stop whining on this site. Accept responsibility.
I am not responsible for the Xiden inflation...I didn't vote for him or any of the other demafasict that gave us 9.1 percent inflation, and skyrocketing interest rates.

I'll pick up yard eggs and chickens when we go to the fishing lease.
The good eggs at the grocery store are almost as good as the yard eggs.
The chickens are better than any store bought chickens even the expensive organic chickens.
We'll occasionally order some Svart Hona chickens that are awesome but at $80 bucks a piece we dont do it all that often but man do they taste good.

There is a farm selling eggs about 2 miles from where our new house is being built. I already plan on being a regular there.

I am not responsible for the Xiden inflation...I didn't vote for him or any of the other demafasict that gave us 9.1 percent inflation, and skyrocketing interest rates.
LOL Then leave the country. Prices come down but you are not happy? Git. Move to Russia.

Forum List

Back