Your reality check is here.

easymoney1972

Rookie
Mar 27, 2015
Before I joined this board I read many posts here. Seems there are many well-intended people here who sadly have been given misinformation. So, I want to join in the discussion. Things I say may be shocking but are worth saying. Here is a good place to start, this will change your life

Hmmm..., have the rules changed? I thought noobs weren't allowed to post links until after they'd posted a certain number of times?

One of the best Documentaries on money ever made.

Only slightly longer than one sh*ty NCAA basketball "game".

Before I joined this board I read many posts here. Seems there are many well-intended people here who sadly have been given misinformation. So, I want to join in the discussion. Things I say may be shocking but are worth saying. Here is a good place to start, this will change your life

He's an idiot.
Full of errors.

Wow. He comes in with a condescending attitude and then expects us to watch a 3.5 hour video before we have a discussion? I thought you said you read posts on this forum?

Before I joined this board I read many posts here. Seems there are many well-intended people here who sadly have been given misinformation. So, I want to join in the discussion. Things I say may be shocking but are worth saying. Here is a good place to start, this will change your life.

imageedit_2_6728456340_zps0uhvjkly.gif

853597ayjb2rhwhy_zpskyih1sog.gif

You're not going to get to many people to watch a three and a half hour documentary.
How about you give us the abridged version so we can decide if your full of crap first? Then if we find your theory intriguing we might sit down and watch it.
very true,i can attest personally that you count on one hand the number of people who will sit through that long a video.

I cant get the sheep around here to take the time to watch 9/11 videos that are just an hour long so you'll never get them to watch a 3 1/2 hour long video.trust me.:laugh:

I will watch it,I'll take a look at it next weekend but you wont find more than a couple others here that MIGHT sit through it.

anyways,glad to see you are not one of the sheeps here,that you are awake.welcome aboard.:beer:

Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.

Albert Einstein

Read more at Reality is merely an illusion albeit a very persistent one. - Albert Einstein at BrainyQuote

You're not going to get to many people to watch a three and a half hour documentary.
How about you give us the abridged version so we can decide if your full of crap first? Then if we find your theory intriguing we might sit down and watch it.
very true,i can attest personally that you count on one hand the number of people who will sit through that long a video.

I cant get the sheep around here to take the time to watch 9/11 videos that are just an hour long so you'll never get them to watch a 3 1/2 hour long video.trust me.:laugh:

I will watch it,I'll take a look at it next weekend but you wont find more than a couple others here that MIGHT sit through it.

anyways,glad to see you are not one of the sheeps here,that you are awake.welcome aboard.:beer:

It's true, people don't want to watch long videos from idiots.

Forum List

Back