top o'the mornin' to ya

Old Hickory

Rookie
Mar 16, 2015
Old Hickory is my favorite President because he kicked the Federal Reserve to the curb, and paid off the national debt.
I am not overlooking his record with Indians, the Red Race.
(BTY, by their own myths and legends they are not "native", nor does the Italian name "America" describe them.)
If you read Columbus's account, he used the term, "In Deos", or "with God".

I have run for President every 4 since 1980. At first it was a Halloween skit, like Pat Paulson sorta... but then people told me that because of my speech, they voted, when they hadn't planned to.
Since then, it has been more a voter education program, with some humor.
For instance, since I would end the Fed, the IRS, and fiat money, no way I would have political allies. Sorta like Carter, or Ron Paul.
So this time I am running for dictator, and like Cincinnatus, all I need are about 80-100 days.
And, I would be a much better dictator than Rush Limbaugh.

Well, I am a Futurist, and IMHO, we are still living in the civilization that the Egyptians created 5k years ago. It is imbedded in our mindset.
So I am writing and illustrating a childrens' book about it. For which I aim to win both the Caldecott and Newberry awards. Kids who read it should win Nobels and Oscars and Tonys.

Old Hickory is my favorite President because he kicked the Federal Reserve to the curb, and paid off the national debt.
(BTY, by their own myths and legends they are not "native", nor does the Italian name "America" describe them.)

I have run for President every 4 since 1980. At first it was a Halloween skit, like Pat Paulson sorta... but then people told me that because of my speech, they voted, when they hadn't planned to.
For instance, since I would end the Fed, the IRS, and fiat money, no way I would have political allies. Sorta like Carter, or Ron Paul.
So this time I am running for dictator, and like Cincinnatus, all I need are about 80-100 days.

Well, I am a Futurist, and IMHO, we are still living in the civilization that the Egyptians created 5k years ago. It is imbedded in our mindset.
So I am writing and illustrating a childrens' book about it. For which I aim to win both the Caldecott and Newberry awards. Kids who read it should win Nobels and Oscars and Tonys.

synchronicity
Slavery and White Fear of Revenge Page 2 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Well. you seem a tad complicated for a first date, I'll have to think about it..:dunno:

In the mean time welcome, you should fit right in...:popcorn:

:thup:

imageedit_1_9140942201_zpsni04ziel.gif

Well. you seem a tad complicated for a first date, I'll have to think about it..:dunno:

In the mean time welcome, you should fit right in...:popcorn:
Yep. For the record, I did rein it in, lol

You reined it in ... :eusa_eh:

I like your glaringly unique approach and it sounds like you don't mind having some fun .. :thup:

Jackson was/is an interesting fellow, and as you probably know is often credited for starting the (let's forget that American history) Democratic Party and therefore years of comedy for me.

Well, cut loose and have some fun ...:beer:

Last edited:

Old_Hickory_Whiskey.jpg

Forum List

Back