Your Preference

froggy

Gold Member
Aug 18, 2009
Some like coffee some like tea some neither. I myself like coffee and tea.

Lots of sugar and cream too. :D Dunkin Donuts ice coffee is my favorite.
1449229361277.jpg

View attachment 60038

Change that sausage to bacon, and add some of the little hash brown thingies please. :D
Lol But no ice.

Yeah, and an ice coffee. I'll drink them when it's 10 degrees outside! :lol: I am a REAL New Englander.

free-dunkin-donuts-iced-coffee.jpg

^^^

That looks good, but I always have them put mine in a hot cup too. That helps with condensation and it doesn't drip all over you and over your papers or whatever. :)

Tea and if not a tea then give me a coke... ( No really I drink a coke in the morning and it is a Mexican one )

th

There is a big difference in the taste...

Also for the tea it must be mint flavored and with honey... I know, I know, I know it come off girly but I still enjoy it...

I don't really drink soda. I drink fruit punch (really any kind of juice - I love juice), water, coffee. That's usually about it in the course of a day. I used to drink a ton of soda. It's just empty calories though.

Tea and if not a tea then give me a coke... ( No really I drink a coke in the morning and it is a Mexican one )
th

There is a big difference in the taste...

Also for the tea it must be mint flavored and with honey... I know, I know, I know it come off girly but I still enjoy it...
Must be the water.lol

Coffee--hot and black
Tea--hot and black

oh, and the occasional Pepsi

Forum List

Back