Your Preference

Coffee--hot and black
Tea--hot and black

oh, and the occasional Pepsi

Oh, you don't like cream and sugar? I admit that I have a sweet tooth!

I also don't like cold coffee

I like both, hot and cold coffee. As long as it has a lot of sugar! :lol:

:puke:

You should see my mom's coffee! It's almost white because she puts so much creamer in it! I don't like that much cream, but I will have like 6 sugars in a medium hot Dunkin Donuts coffee.

I love sweet tea. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. If I drink coffee, caramel flavored ice coffee is what I go for, but only every now and then because of it having so much caffeine in it.

Decaf coffee in the morning (1 BIG cup, with cream and sugar), Hot green decaf tea at night..sometimes 2 or more BIG cups (same cup as the coffee cup) with sugar, sometimes honey.

I've got 7 inches of snow
Drink a cup watching more pile up. Lol

We're supposed to get this storm Saturday/Sunday. They've said it might miss us though, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed! :)

Miss it! Everyone needs a little snow. Lol We are supposed to get another foot Friday night

No thanks. I don't need any snow. :eusa_hand:
Lol:coffee:

Did you see my pictures from last year? :uhoh3:

We maintain compain

We're supposed to get this storm Saturday/Sunday. They've said it might miss us though, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed! :)

Miss it! Everyone needs a little snow. Lol We are supposed to get another foot Friday night

No where is it?

We maintain compain

No where is it?

Snapshot_20150127_3.JPG

Snapshot_20150215_18.JPG

Forum List

Back