People Post Because ?

hundred and fifty years ago I had an ancestor who used to hear it from his mother,when she would say.."junior, why you always climbing over that hill and down into the swamp?" to which he would reply, "dunno mama, I just wanna see whats over that hill and down in the swamp"!

He didnt have the internets back then, and theres no more swamp over here,... so there is THAT!

Plus watching some of you guys trying to be normal is downright adorable and sometimes inspirational !!

Well I don't know why I post here tonight      I got the feeling that something ain't right

I'm so scared negotiations will flare    And I'm wonderin' how my account will fare

Loons to the left of me , fools to the right, here I am , Stuck with the censorship blues

Yes I'm stuck with the censored news,    cause debating is such an ado

It's so hard to show my avatar face,    Losing control, yeah, they’re all over this place

Loons on the left of me, fools to the right, Here I am, Stuck with the censored news

Well you started out with nothing , and you say that you're a self made site

And your tools keep on postin', slap yer BS posts and say

SleeEEeeeze.... SleeeEEease.....

Try to make some sense of it all    But I can see that it makes no sense at all

It' so cool to live on total ignore    No more worries over forum décor

Loons to the left of me , lookin for a fight, here I    am , Stuck with censored news

Yes i'm stuck with censored news

Yes i am...

Stuck with censored news

~S~ (w/apologies to no one @ USMB)
Stealers Wheel
Are you kidding? I can make most of you losers foam at the mouth in less than a paragraph.
You're a tempest in a teacup. :itsok:

Meme wars! :salute:

Did USMB participate in forum wars? That was fun! :D

Among all the Lies and BS you do get information that you would have not known via the media that have become this....

Forum List

Back