Your Neighbor is a Minuteman

William Joyce said:
http://www.dcexaminer.com/articles/2006/01/11/opinion/op-ed/15oped11gemma.txt

We need more American men like this. Fewer like Bush, Kennedy, Clinton.

Hey, I hired a couple of illegals today. They did a good job, worked hard, got paid, Im sure they will go home and feed their families.

Hey, I would have given the jobs to a couple of white lazy pigs, but none of em wanted the work. Oh well. You cant blame them, I mean, us whities are far too superior to be doing "MANUEL" labor.

LuvRPgrl said:
Hey, I hired a couple of illegals today. They did a good job, worked hard, got paid, Im sure they will go home and feed their families.

Hey, I would have given the jobs to a couple of white lazy pigs, but none of em wanted the work. Oh well. You cant blame them, I mean, us whities are far too superior to be doing "MANUEL" labor.

Cool--aiding and abetting criminals !

William Joyce said:
That's because they're dead at the bottom of a mine in West Virginia.

thats being blunt...I can live with that...very astute...and factual! Makes one wonder what all the discrimination is all about..."white trash" is a forgotten word...guess it must only apply to those of color...as if white is not a color! :eek:

archangel said:
thats being blunt...I can live with that...very astute...and factual! Makes one wonder what all the discrimination is all about..."white trash" is a forgotten word...guess it must only apply to those of color...as if white is not a color! :eek:

Forgotten?? Clintons' bunch thrived on it. Besides, white people are fair game in the discrimination game.

dilloduck said:
Forgotten?? Clintons' bunch thrived on it. Besides, white people are fair game in the discrimination game.
'''The Clintons were only "White Trash"in the social sense not the financial sense! :eek2:

archangel said:
'''The Clintons were only "White Trash"in the social sense not the financial sense! :eek2:

Ditto the Kennedys, from one Irish Catholic to another.

dilloduck said:
Cool--aiding and abetting criminals !

YEP!

AND, I have done so while installing sod and sprinklers on the houses of Judges, DA's, lawyers and cops. Go figure.

If I didnt hire illegals, I wouldnt be able to price my services competitavely. However, I will say, even if I could, I would still hire them.

William Joyce said:
That's because they're dead at the bottom of a mine in West Virginia.

I dont live in W Virgina. In fact, Im on the other coast. you know, the one on the pacific ocean, where asians are flocking across. Yea, and I married one also. We are gonna have MIXED RACE kids. We also plan on adopting, probably a black kid.

Forum List

Back