Your Moral and Intellectual Superiors

Morally decrepit liberals are so rare, conservatives have to scour the internet to find even one. Weatherman, thanks for proving how rare it is to find a morally decrepit liberal.

In contrast, it's never a problem to find morally decrepit conservatives. Most of the conservatives on this board are proudly morally decrepit, because they get kicked out of their cult if they act like moral people. It's normal for them to call for mass attacks on liberals, kangaroo courts and political persecutions. Just look at dogmaphobe above as a quick example.
The call for terrorist actions was printed in the Boston Globe, ignoramus.

Hell there's a couple.of them calling for executions.

If it helps any, Crepitus, I don't believe you leftist fascists should be jailed or killed at all.

Sterilizing you so you cannot breed suffices for me.
That's ok, once we get a democratic president in office again we can get the FEMA camps under the abandoned Walmarts fired up again and we will have you all reeducated in a jiffy!

Problem solved!
I wish I could tell if youre joking,,,
If you can't tell you need to stop watching so much faux news.

If it helps any, Crepitus, I don't believe you leftist fascists should be jailed or killed at all.

That's ok, once we get a democratic president in office again we can get the FEMA camps under the abandoned Walmarts fired up again and we will have you all reeducated in a jiffy!

Problem solved!
I dont watch any MSM

The suggestion bears examination. Surely no one would object to poisoning a few Democrats.

Problem solved!
I dont watch any MSM
Then too many tRump rallies.

The Boston Globe found itself in hot water on Wednesday after publishing an opinion piece from a man who said he regretted “not pissing” on a Neo-conservative pundit’s food and encouraging waiters to “tamper” with the food of outgoing Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen.

Boston Globe Publishes, Then Edits Op-Ed Encouraging Waiters To ‘Tamper With’ Trump Official’s Food

There used to be a difference between “Freedom Of The Press” and advocating Terrorism. I guess that they don’t care anymore. Lucky for “normies” that the Corruptocrats didn’t win.

The types of things lefties advocate for is interesting. Pissing on people’s food and punching 16 year old kids in the face and shutting down the speech of anyone who disagrees with them.
I've heard plenty of right wingers advocating throwing all the lefties in jail. That's pretty interesting, too.
Gosh, sounds as bad as talking about setting the White House on fire or showing off a mock severed head of the president, huh/

The Boston Globe found itself in hot water on Wednesday after publishing an opinion piece from a man who said he regretted “not pissing” on a Neo-conservative pundit’s food and encouraging waiters to “tamper” with the food of outgoing Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen.

Boston Globe Publishes, Then Edits Op-Ed Encouraging Waiters To ‘Tamper With’ Trump Official’s Food

There used to be a difference between “Freedom Of The Press” and advocating Terrorism. I guess that they don’t care anymore. Lucky for “normies” that the Corruptocrats didn’t win.

The types of things lefties advocate for is interesting. Pissing on people’s food and punching 16 year old kids in the face and shutting down the speech of anyone who disagrees with them.
I've heard plenty of right wingers advocating throwing all the lefties in jail. That's pretty interesting, too.
Gosh, sounds as bad as talking about setting the White House on fire or showing off a mock severed head of the president, huh/
Sure, comedians going a bit too far is just like threatening to kill everyone who doesn't agree with you.

Dumbass.

It’s the way of democrats. Look how hard they fought to keep black people slaves and uneducated. Hell, Obama spied on journalist and threatened to throw them in prison. It’s just their way.

"The types of things lefties advocate for is interesting. Pissing on people’s food and punching 16 year old kids in the face and shutting down the speech of anyone who disagrees with them."

yes

this is deplorable...

but how is it worse than conservatives who daily discuss doing similar or worse things?

Practically every day I read comments from conservatives (not just on this board) that recommend "shutting down the free speech of everyone who disagrees with them"

Didn't trump say he'd pay the legal bills of anyone who punched a liberal media type? or any liberal, I imagine. (yes, he did)

some of your deranged friends insist that "liberals are the enemy" and "liberals are traitors" who should "be destroyed"

how is that any better?

Sorry....

I've heard/read too many conservatives suggesting violence and murder to give you a pass on this.

and....yes...I do consider myself MORALLY and INTELLECTUALLY superior to you and most conservatives.

Due process vs vigilante terror tactics.

Forum List

Back