Globe Writer Urges Waiters To Tamper, Contaminate Trump Officials’ Food

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
43WNLOBR5NENPO62WPSLZ6OBLI-780x392.jpg

I don’t know which is worse, the comments by this piece of slime or the fact that the rag allowed it to appear.

Can he be prosecuted for this?

Luke O’Neil wrote an opinion article on Wednesday calling for menial laborers—you know people who serve food—should “tamper” with food ordered by Kirstjen Nielson, the soon to be former head of the Department of Homeland Security.

After lamenting the fact that he missed his opportunity to put urine and blood in the food that Bill Kristol would eat, O’Neil urges others not to miss their chance.

And the Globe has since “altered” the piece. But O’Neil keeps up his ignorant hate on Twitter.

Wednesday evening, O’Neil protected his tweets and publicly issued a non-apology apology for his commentary: “I would like to apologize for my commentary regarding the warden of the baby jail,” he tweeted.

More of this garbage
@ Just In: Journalist Urges Service Employees To Poison Trump Officials’ Food

43WNLOBR5NENPO62WPSLZ6OBLI-780x392.jpg

I don’t know which is worse, the comments by this piece of slime or the fact that the rag allowed it to appear.

Can he be prosecuted for this?

Luke O’Neil wrote an opinion article on Wednesday calling for menial laborers—you know people who serve food—should “tamper” with food ordered by Kirstjen Nielson, the soon to be former head of the Department of Homeland Security.

After lamenting the fact that he missed his opportunity to put urine and blood in the food that Bill Kristol would eat, O’Neil urges others not to miss their chance.

And the Globe has since “altered” the piece. But O’Neil keeps up his ignorant hate on Twitter.

Wednesday evening, O’Neil protected his tweets and publicly issued a non-apology apology for his commentary: “I would like to apologize for my commentary regarding the warden of the baby jail,” he tweeted.

More of this garbage
@ Just In: Journalist Urges Service Employees To Poison Trump Officials’ Food
How ridiculous. That was an out open threat towards the President. He doesn't even know that the Globalist are all about making money. But now this person just gave them a suspect to put the blame on Pres.Trump assassination. He is going to be their patsy.They creates bio weapons, like flu viruses and all sorts of deadly pathogens. Like they has created this new fungus superbug. That there is no medicine that is able to stop it. But they has a cure. They are waiting for this superbug spread nationwide, killing many. Once they are having the public screaming for help and kills their victim. Then they will break out with their vaccine that will stop it. And the only reason why there is an increase of sicknesses? It is because of the GMO foods. In the process of creating it. They put an antibiotic resistance gene into the process. That bring down the gene's defenses, so that it will accept another foreign gene. But we are eating this. That it is bringing down our immune system. And it is making us open game to anything. But the Globalist are eating organic foods. And so what ever they put out there. That it will not have that much effect on them.

A new drug compound kills drug-resistant superbug C. auris

GMOs could render important antibiotics worthless - Biology Fortified Inc.

Seven of the most bizarre CIA assassination attempts on Fidel Castro

I like the line " you won't have any regrets years later".

Is that after their prison sentence for going through with this dangerous idiots wish?

A new level of derangement.

Forum List

Back