National Enquirer for sale!

Just read the Huff-n-Puff while using the green sheet to light your fires... It will satisfy your need for tabloid news...

If the Clinton family were on the market for a media outlet, this would be perfect. Money talks media is a Democratic staple. That goes for our education system too.

Several years ago, the National Enquirer published an article about a woman who had Satan living in her microwave oven. Their credibility has dropped drastically since then.

images

Several years ago, the National Enquirer published an article about a woman who had Satan living in her microwave oven. Their credibility has dropped drastically since then.

images
Yes they became CNN

Didn’t they have a first with the Clinton p-flavored cigar jones story and ditto the news Johnny Edwards and a staffer screwed their way to a bastard child?

Could be the mother of all CNN/NBC battles IMO.

They are hard at work covering the following storys

Cortez claims cow farts destroying America

Cortez said global warming causing immigration of illegals to america

Cortez said world ends in 12 years

Only cortez and her 100 trillion new green deal can save us

Cortez wants us to eat less beef while having a hamburger with staff

Cortez sets record by answering questions while assembling her new furniture

The people who make Scott Toilet Tissue should but is as that's all that rag was ever good for

The next story for them will be how Democratic attorney Michael avianti is facing 335 years for not filing taxes the last 9 years stealing a disabled clients money fraud idenity theft and so much more a total of 35 charges.
I predict democrats will support him and claim hes innocent and demand he be given probation and his law licence not be revoked

The next story they will cover is how rep omar
Demands innocent terriosts belonging to the muslim brotherhood be released and how democrats are going to support her on this issue

No....the next story will be how trump defrauded the US and laundered money from the Russian Mafia....

images
Yes they became CNN

The Enquirer is more legit than CNN and most of MSM...

That is a sad statement...

That's not true, but since the president has carried lying to a new level, and his followers will parrot anything he says, it's not surprising you might believe that.

images
Yes they became CNN

That's not true, but since the president has carried lying to a new level, and his followers will parrot anything he says, it's not surprising you might believe that.

Awww, you believe CNN is quality News Source when they spew propaganda and political spin just like Fox.

CNN is no better than the Enquirer these days and now it is your turn to tell me how I am just another Trumpster...

images
Yes they became CNN

Awww, you believe CNN is quality News Source when they spew propaganda and political spin just like Fox.

CNN is no better than the Enquirer these days and now it is your turn to tell me how I am just another Trumpster...

No need for that. I'm sure you already know it. It's no longer just differing opinions. It's become differing realities.

images
Yes they became CNN

No need for that. I'm sure you already know it. It's no longer just differing opinions. It's become differing realities.

Awww, well here is the reality and the fact is CNN and MSNBC has been nothing but partisan whore nonsense just like Fox, so tell me will you ever see Trump Tax Returns and has CNN and MSNBC explain to you that you will never see them?

Also how many times can a hack like Don Lemon come off as a lunatic that posts on this board?

I mean I believe you will agree Fox is slanted and give Enquirer a run for it money for it political spin but CNN has gotten as bad.

I know you believe CNN is great because they say what you love to hear and read.

Now seeing you believe I am a Trumpster then you must be a Taxer because only a Taxer can be that foolish to believe I even like Trump.

Yes they became CNN

Awww, well here is the reality and the fact is CNN and MSNBC has been nothing but partisan whore nonsense just like Fox, so tell me will you ever see Trump Tax Returns and has CNN and MSNBC explain to you that you will never see them?

Also how many times can a hack like Don Lemon come off as a lunatic that posts on this board?

I mean I believe you will agree Fox is slanted and give Enquirer a run for it money for it political spin but CNN has gotten as bad.

I know you believe CNN is great because they say what you love to hear and read.

Now seeing you believe I am a Trumpster then you must be a Taxer because only a Taxer can be that foolish to believe I even like Trump.

Taxer? You mean like Trump's latest tax debacle that gave the vast majority of savings to the super rich?

Forum List

Back