Your lifestyle affects the nation.

Those people who have made the worst decisions, which have led to so many health and financial and social problems, are simply reaping what they sowed.

Worse, they won't change. I've seen friends and family perish because they dug their heels in and wouldn't change to save their lives. The late Paul C. Bragg, in his book "The Miracle of Fasting", called the bible of health by many, cautioned that those who cared for their health would suffer the loss of friends and family who would sicken and die long before their time, while they themselves went on to live long, happy, and productive lives. Sadly, I have witnessed the truth of this among my family and friends.

FxaiWF_aAAAsEGm

Blue pill please. Start life over? Hell no, I wouldn't go through that again for all the money in the world.

Nor would I. Grew up poor and without a father -- mine died. I often think about what would have been different if I'd had one.

Everybody is a Business owner, manager, or retired at age 47 on the internet. In reality many are probably a business owner selling junk on a reuse.com or other BS? Thereby giving time for 1000s of weekday postings. This same pattern has been obvious since 1999 sports boards.
I was a self-employed mason for thirty-five years, , suck it if you think Imma fakin' it.

Everybody is a Business owner, manager, or retired at age 47 on the internet. In reality many are probably a business owner selling junk on a reuse.com or other BS? Thereby giving time for 1000s of weekday postings. This same pattern has been obvious since 1999 sports boards.
I've always considered my job as my business. Once hired I 'take over' the position from the employer and improve it. A job is a business without the business expenses.

Forum List

Back