Your grandfather’s GOP is just about completely gone

As it should be. Trump has brought new voters to the GOP. Reagan was a great president, but he's not in Trump's league. The next four years should be fantastic.

---Markers of the party’s rapid evolution are everywhere in recent years---

There's nothing conservative about the establishment gop.... the war turtle and our shitstain here (Cornyn) might as well be democrats.... maybe they don't want to rape children, but that's the only difference.

If we can fix election theft, we'll have a country. We didn't hang anybody last time, so it's doubtful the 2024 election will be legitimate.

election theft 9924.png

There's nothing conservative about the establishment gop.... the war turtle and our shitstain here (Cornyn) might as well be democrats.... maybe they don't want to rape children, but that's the only difference.

If we can fix election theft, we'll have a country. We didn't hang anybody last time, so it's doubtful the 2024 election will be legitimate.

View attachment 913378
Nothing conservative about the new cult, except conserving the name only of the Republican Party for fundraising and name recognition, everything else is pretty radical in method, view, speech and action.

View attachment 913378
We did jail 1000 Red hat traitors though.

You're insane. Who is trump adding? He can't even get Haley voters to vote for him. He's cooked.
Nikki is trying to keep Trump grounded in the reality of politics.
Politics is about action, not subtraction.
Trump has the opportunity to win votes from minorities and other groups, like soccer moms, who don't like the direction Biden has taken the country and the price of gas and groceries.

I hope Nikki talks sense into Trump and he learns how to "act presidential", instead of being the obnoxious CEO.

It's a shame they won't break off and form a MAGA party, allowing the actual GOP to recover.

They won't, of course, because they need the major party apparatus already in place. So they're just eating the body from the inside.
Dems are no different, fraud.

Dems are no different, fraud.
Dems are very different.

Dems do not oppose the peaceful transfer of power.

Dems do not take away abortion rights

Dems actually WANT to find a solution to immigration problems

Dems support healthcare for all

Dems are trying to cancel student debt

Dems take Climate Change seriously

Dems favor sensible gun regs

We did jail 1000 Red hat traitors though.
You're going to love the mass pardons with reparations. I think the going rate for being kidnapped by the child-molesting, marxist filth will be $10 Million, give or take a little.

And you'll pay for it. (I'm pretending you're employable and pay taxes). :cool:

You're going to love the mass pardons with reparations. I think the going rate for being kidnapped by the child-molesting, marxist filth will be $10 Million, give or take a little.

And you'll pay for it. (I'm pretending you're employable and pay taxes). :cool:
How many times a day do you think about child molestation?

Unfortunately the Democrat party of my grandfather's time hasn't changed one bit...well maybe even going more daffy. Now they embrace illegals, transgender, gays, sexual deviance with children.

Jerry Nadler claimed Diebold machines were rigged to steal 2004 from Kerry.

Is Nadler a danger to democracy for questioning 2004?

Nothing conservative about the new cult, except conserving the name only of the Republican Party for fundraising and name recognition, everything else is pretty radical in method, view, speech and action.
Populism is mostly a destructive force.

It happens when the establishment sucks weenies.

Forum List

Back