**** Your Flag. New Social Media Challenge?

Knowing right from wrong is not what you were talking about. You were describing life as misery. You were claiming life is misery and we have no control or choice except to be miserable.

And if your life is about love, laughter and service, you will always do the right thing.

Knowing Right from Wrong is all that there is to talk about. Misery is the proper (Right) way of life. If you're happy, laughing and loving then you are not paying enough attention to what you should be doing in life. I find that the "lovers" in life are generally the ones doing things Wrong most often. They're too caught up in the emotion to understand the logic of why their life is improper.

Knowing right from wrong is not what you were talking about. You were describing life as misery. You were claiming life is misery and we have no control or choice except to be miserable.

And if your life is about love, laughter and service, you will always do the right thing.

Knowing Right from Wrong is all that there is to talk about. Misery is the proper (Right) way of life. If you're happy, laughing and loving then you are not paying enough attention to what you should be doing in life. I find that the "lovers" in life are generally the ones doing things Wrong most often. They're too caught up in the emotion to understand the logic of why their life is improper.

WHAT?? How can you believe in any sort of spirituality and claim that life is meant to be miserable?

I am very aware of what is going on in my life and around me. I cannot control much of what goes on in the world. But I CAN control how I face it. I face it with an optimistic attitude and as much laughter as I can muster. And I find that this attracts others who feel the same way, and lifts those around me.

What is Right is to live a life that is full of all the best it has to offer. What is Wrong is to spend your life being miserable.

I do what is Right because it is the right thing to do. Not because of some mumbo-jumbo about punishment in the afterlife. Most of the people I spend time with do what is Right. We not only live right, but we provide an example for others to follow.

I guess your philosophy is your own. But I would be curious to know what sort of things these Lovers of Life do that you think is so wrong.

Forum List

Back