**** Your Flag. New Social Media Challenge?

Oh, so it was a great place to live when blacks could be owned and lynched at the whim of their owners?

It was a great place to live when women were virtually property, and could be beaten by the husband without any repercussions?

When anyone who was not a white male was a second-class citizen at best, and an animal at worst?

Yeah, if that is what you think the flag stands for, you are a greater disgrace to it than those who burn it.

It was a great place when people KNEW their place and accepted it, whether they liked it or not. BTW - it was only white LAND OWNING males who had any power. Which would make me just as powerless as anyone else, since I don't own property and don't want to. I find it far more disgraceful that this nation has moved so far from those original ideals, but to each their own, I guess.

Sorry to inform you you, but "their place" is equality.

Unless some land owner decided he didn't like you. Then your life could be ruined rather easily.

If this is what you want, and you dislike the USA so much, why do you care what someone does with the flag???

You claim to be anti-freedom, but you threaten to murder anyone who desecrates the very symbol of the freedoms you despise.

That's why you work to keep the land-holders happy with you, WB.

I have relatives who fought and died for that flag. Maybe it's really their memory that I would be shooting these desecrators over more then the flag itself or the country they fought for.

Unless some land owner decided he didn't like you. Then your life could be ruined rather easily.

If this is what you want, and you dislike the USA so much, why do you care what someone does with the flag???

You claim to be anti-freedom, but you threaten to murder anyone who desecrates the very symbol of the freedoms you despise.

That's why you work to keep the land-holders happy with you, WB.

I have relatives who fought and died for that flag. Maybe it's really their memory that I would be shooting these desecrators over more then the flag itself or the country they fought for.

If you want to live on your knees, begging for scraps from landowners, so be it.

As I said, let me know when you will be in Atlanta. I can arrange for you to get what you want.

If you want to live on your knees, begging for scraps from landowners, so be it.

As I said, let me know when you will be in Atlanta. I can arrange for you to get what you want.

I don't "want" anything. That's not my place in society. Nor is it most other people's, so far as I'm concerned.

I'll let you know the next time I'm down that way.

I can't comment on what your family may or may not have taught you. All I can say is if you don't like what this nation stands for, move your ass out of it. Follow through on your empty threat and I just hope they have the death penalty in your state. Either way, we don't need you.

I've been trying. Do you know what it actually takes to get citizenship in Saudi Arabia or Iran or other places like that? Any idea the cost and pain to renounce one's US Citizenship and move to another country or that sort? It's neither cheap nor easy because these nations don't really WANT former Americans (unless you're rich) and the US doesn't want people just moving out to places like that.

You are the first nutbag here to admit that you would be more at home in a society with religious tyranny.

I don't "want" anything. That's not my place in society. Nor is it most other people's, so far as I'm concerned.

I'll let you know the next time I'm down that way.

And as for your fantasy about the 11th and 12th centuries, you are off by a few hundred years. The Inquisition didn't start until the 15th century.

Last year, the “Ice Bucket Challenge” captivated America, as people from all walks of life dumped ice water on themselves or others to benefit ALS.
New Social Media Challenge Will Outrage Anyone Who Loves America Top Right News
A new challenge, popular among some Black students, is not so noble.
In fact it will absolutely disgust anyone who loves and cherishes America, and anyone who has ever worn a uniform of our armed forces.
The “challenge” is to stomp on the American flag, chanting “**** yo Flag!” along with various anti-American, anti-White or “social justice” phrases.
Hi guys, maybe you can tell me, why persons who think that our country is too bad for them are still living here and receive(i'm sure that most of them ain't workers and haven't got a job) social benefits?
Why they can talk about equality and justice by such ways without any consequences?!
what next ..cartoons of muhammad ?...I think its time to rethink this whole free speech thing..

Forum List

Back